[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is the point of social drinking? is getting drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1491425796130.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491425796130.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
what the fuck is the point of social drinking? is getting drunk a meme? i just had 5 shots and all it did was make me dizzy, i wasnt mentally impaired or giggly otherwise
>>
>>25157364
>is getting drunk a meme?
yes anon
after thousands of years of humans drinking alcohol, you've finally exposed them all as frauds
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 168x168px
>>25157372
kek'd
>>
>>25157372
how much do i need to drink to get drunk
when does the fun part happen
>>
>>25157364
5 shots isn't a whole lot depending on your weight, metabolism and what you were drinking.
It's fun with the right people, just make sure to drink water every now and then because alcohol dehydrates the fuck out of you and not to drink a crazy amount all at once. One night of the spins and throwing up for a couple hours will make you never want to drink again
>>
>>25157393
when you have enough that you start to emphasize different parts of your personality

when i'm drunk, i'm the "i love you" type of drunk that's nice to everyone and more vocal about my appreciation for friends and good deeds
>>
>>25157393
>how much do i need to drink
more
always more
in all seriousness, it depends on alot of seperate factors
but 5 shots isn't much, try double that, and if that doesn't work, triple it and so on
never give up
>>
>>25157397
i had all 5 shots within an hour. they were all whiskys and fireballs and then one fruity 99 proof (50% alcohol)
im just under 200lbs and hadnt eaten anything for 6~ hours before
i can hold it down once i get it in my throat but the taste makes me want to gag. i didnt at any point feel like puking once the alcohol was actually past my throat
all i did was get dizzy
>>25157404
i guess i'd need a lot more than i'm comfortable with. aside from making walking a fucking pain in the ass i didnt change at all
>>
>>25157407
you're too repressed for alcohol or a robot then

most people loosen up in some way, hopefully it's a positive one instead of loosening up and letting out pent up rage
>>
>>25157407
Once you're drunk enough the taste will stop mattering lol
Maybe try drinking something else though
>>
>>25157407
try vodka with juice, lemonade, or water
once you finish half the bottle you'll start mixing them very strong so watch out
there's also wine or beer to try
>>
>>25157415
i tried a bunch of fruity shit shots and straight whisky. what else is there
>>25157413
i could see the repression being a reason why. ive been a closet feelings fag since 8th~ grade and rarely open up at all.
>>25157422
havent tried any wines, the smells of beer turn me off instantly
>>
File: 1432749450247.jpg (14KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432749450247.jpg
14KB, 245x250px
>>25157428
>smell of beer turns me off
out, get em out
>>
File: get drunk not fat.jpg (2MB, 832x2475px) Image search: [Google]
get drunk not fat.jpg
2MB, 832x2475px
>>25157407
You either need to drink more due to a high metabolism, you have the alcoholic gene, or you were buzzed and didn't notice because you're no fun.
I personally get more drunk/have more fun when I have mixed drinks. I feel it's because of the extra water that keeps me more hydrated, and it's easier to drink.
>>25157428
I also hate beer but love rum and cokes. I don't like wine much, but White Zinfandel and Pink Moscato are pretty good. If you wanna drink at home you can mix a bunch of dorky drinks from the drunken moogle.
>>
>>25157364
The trick to social drinking is to do it socially, shots of whisky are not normally social ways to drink.
>>
>>25157407
>>25157413
Some people, when they start to feel the inhibition-loosening of alcohol, immeadiately double-down on self control and basically become dizzy buzzkills because they're so anally committed to being forever alone that they won't let it do what its supposed to
>>
>>25157364
Try not being a raging autist and having friends, you worthless faggot. Those usually help.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.