[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be male on /soc/ >nobody wants to talk to you. >be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 201ade7157ure_33.jpg.jpg (32KB, 340x328px) Image search: [Google]
201ade7157ure_33.jpg.jpg
32KB, 340x328px
>be male on /soc/
>nobody wants to talk to you.

>be female on /soc/
>everyone wants to talk to you but they all want to have sex with you.
>>
why don't the women just talk to each other?

my friend has a r9k girls-only discord chat she talks in
>>
The "people just want to fuck me" thing really gets under my skin as someone who can barely get anyone to acknowledge my existence.

it's like complaining that this burger sucks while the person next to you dies of hunger
>>
>>25155917
Whats your point loser?
>>
>>25155917
That's how real life looks too.

Girls have it so easy.
>>
>>25156228
*hot girls
>>
>>25156217
But imagine if you were female, everyone wants other people to be friendly towards them and fucking is such a harsh and personal thing.

Women see sex a lot different than men do. There's biological studies to prove this.

My point is it be just as shitty to have men around who inevitably want one thing from you, you can't trust anyone,to just being lonely. What's worse? always having people who may just want you for your body or being alone?
>>
>>25156265
that doesn't sound like being lonely at all, having people around you
I have never seen a girl with no friends, they always have 2-3 people hanging around them

I have not talked to a single person IRL for the last 5 years and have never ever had anyone find me attractive enough to consider sex with me ever

it feels like a slap to the face to hear someone whining about too many people wanting to be around them. I literally can't get a single person to care at all, even telling a therapist you want to die only gets you attention until they're convinced you're not gonna do it then you go back to being insignificant and unimportant on everyone's radar

having too many friends or too many people consider you attractive is not a problem
>>
>>25155917
Just add people in the respective kik/sc/skype threads til you find someone cool. It is possible.
>>25156217
>>25156265
>>25156273
You know, I'm gonna come off like some angry robot but just because women interpret sex as a more serious thing than men doesn't mean it's worse for them. I've even met a good chunk of women that admit that life, at least dating/friendship wise, is easier for them.

If they want, chicks usually end up finding plenty of orbiters regardless of how interesting or attractive they are.... and they're usually not interesting and half the time they've got weight issues. I've talked to plenty of women both online and in real life, been through a couple relationships and I can tell you- their vagina gives them a lot of power. A good chunk of women... They'll barely touch an instrument or do shitty anime drawings. They'll play Zelda on "The Nintendo". They watch Orange is the New Black. When you try to discuss something political or philosophical they'll spew something generic or some mediocre feminist crap. But because they're female they'll get their shallow interest in mutual hobbies put on a pedestal. Chicks, at least in this respect, have it easy. You don't even have to be responsive! Even if you're 4-6/10 you can get orbiters.

As a guy? You gotta be at least 7.5-8/10, be damn good at anything appearance wise, gotta say all the right shit, gotta have a "hook", gotta be a mind reader and see subtle cues to know when to do X. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>25156187
you cant really have a discord with all women though, can you? i would think it would just devolve into everyone being passive aggressive/making new servers every day to exclude each other
>>
>>25156355
Plus chicks want male attention especially /soc/ ones. lolol
>>
>>25156228
>>25156264
*hot being an important distinction

ugly girls do not have it quite as easy
>>
>>25156389
idk, judging how 10 million dicks are thrown at anyone who can type in the letter f on this board I'd say ugly and fat girls have it pretty easy
>>
>>25157110
don't worry fat ugly girls get as many cocks as attractive ones bothering them do.
>>
File: miss-the-point.png (1KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
miss-the-point.png
1KB, 400x400px
>>25156228
>>
>>25156362
He said /r9k/ you fucking trash
>lolol

>>25156308
>I'm gonna cone off like some angry robot
Yup. You sure did.

You faggots are so goddamn retarded. Do you realize how easy it is for a guy to get laid?
The other thinf you don't seem to realize is you have to work for it. You can't sit inside playing vidya and trolling the inter et and expect to get laid. Guys have been getting their dicks sucked for thousands of years. Do You think they hid under a rock doing it? Nah. They were out.
Get a fucking job and put yourself into the world. Or for the love of god, just kill yourself. Do you really think you should reproduce?
>>
>>25156187
hey, can I get a link for that? I've been considering making one myself but I've been too nervous of upkeep from raids.
>>
complains about girls not speaking to you online

top kek

if you rely on people on soc to have any form of social life you're already fucked
>>
>>25158158
>t.16 year old who got his first gf and now is convinced he is chad

Seek help.
>>
>>25158158
>Do you realize how easy it is for a guy to get laid?

I think the point is that women have it easier than men, no matter how easy you think it is for men to do.

Women *can* sit inside playing vidya and trolling the internet as long as they can learn to do makeup and dress without being too fat.
>>
>>25155917
>be male on /soc/
>nobody wants to talk to you.
I would if any males on /soc/ were even remotely interesting.
>>
>>25159573
>every guy on soc is boring
or
>I'm bad at talking to people

which one do you think is more realistic
>>
>>25159583
I think what's more realistic is that you're a boring, pathetic, low-IQ troglodyte typical of this site, trying to throw your projection at others to compensate for how fucking boring you are, which is the major reason nobody wants to talk to you.

It's not hard to fucking talk to morons. They just bore me.
>>
>>25159596
see this isn't the way a rational, mentally healthy person reacts
>>
>>25156217
Imagine you getting that attention from a 180 kilo 56 year old fat man with a fedora. Yea it's only plesant as long as it's wanted.
>>
>>25156273
Till you get in a relationship and they all dissapear. I went to an almost all boy's school so I hadn't many female friends. The second I broke up with my boyfriend they acted like nothing had changed and tried to come back. That's pretty creepy. It also scares off people that could be your real feiends instead. Like other females that you'd have something in common with instead of beta orbiters that act like you're friends when in fact they only wan't to fuck. It's a waste of ones time that could be spend bonding with someone sincere. And you usually don't know till you've already spend lots of time on that person. It's shitty.
>>
>>25159684
So being in a relationship is so awful because you temporarily lose billing the center of attention?
>>
>>25159713
This part is the point of what was said:

It also scares off people that could be your real feiends instead. Like other females that you'd have something in common with instead of beta orbiters that act like you're friends when in fact they only wan't to fuck. It's a waste of ones time that could be spend bonding with someone sincere. And you usually don't know till you've already spend lots of time on that person. It's shitty.

You're welcome
>>
>>25156187
I try to talk to women all the time but they never want to idk.
>>
>>25159750
oh no, having people pretend to like you seems so much harder than having literally no one know you exist
having people around who like you and find you attractive or want to know you must be so hard

definitely harder than every place you go saying "no guys" "we only want girls" "get lost" and spending your life alone unwanted

must be so hard on you, such a brave soul
>>
>>25160224
I don't think the two are even analogous.
If you feel close to somebody and then find out that they're only pretending to like you because they want something from you, that really sucks. Never having had somebody to like also really sucks. I don't think one is worse than another, they just aren't comparable.
>>
>>25160254
I'm saying it pisses me off when I see women complain about that bullshit because they have at least someone who pretends to care
they have at least someone to spend time with instead of slowly sinking into schizophrenia in a dark apartment because we live in a society that treasures women and shuns men
>>
>>25160264
and I'm saying neither one is worse than the other. You need to stop with this "grass is greener" shit. Feeling like your thoughts and feelings are irrelevant because your body is more interesting is not a good feeling. Feeling alone and unwanted because you won't leave your dark apartment is probably not a good feeling either.
>>
>>25160286
how can you honestly say that someone who has friends and attention and peopel who find them attractive is just as bad as someone who has nothing

something is always better than nothing. women have it so fucking easy in dating, friendships, and relationships but they have no clue because they somehow think guys get taken more seriously

we don't people just ignore us. Some rich fucking kid who gets everything isn't the average guy, and sure as hell isn't the average soc incel. But I have been on soc for long enough to see that even the most fat, ugly, hideous woman on here at least has friends and relationships and is seen to be attractive enough to get offers from people.

something is always more than nothing. Even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted it was still something.
>>
>>25160224
Being a guy didn't put you in the no one likes me position you did. They didn't want to know me neither liked me unless there were potential to screw. Its equal to you having 3 close frinds which turn out to be gay and the only reason they notice your excistence is to spread out your asshol. So if that's what youre needing in your life its definently acomplisable for guys too so stop whining about it being genderbend. Lots of gays threads on soc already so you're very welcome to join in to get that needed attention you're craving. I'm simply trying to explain why someone would be bothered about people only being interested in them to fuck. It's a waste of peoples time when what they're looking for is people with common interests they can have propper conection with.
>>
>>25160308
no I am definitely in this position because i had the unfortunate "privilege" to be born a man in a society that loves women and femininity and hates men
and no, not even gay men care about me, you have no fucking clue what real loveliness is like because you just hop from one person to the next and tell yourself that the last didn't really like you so you're #foreveralone

having something, even someone who just wants to date you, is better than having nothing and no one ever caring about you, even superficially.
>>
>>25158809
this
this
this
THIS

/thread
>>
>>25159684
Since you don't know what it's like to be male, let me tell you that their desire to fuck is always there if you're even a little bit fuckable.

Every guy friend you have had or ever had at some point had to deal with his baser instincts telling him he should try to fuck you. You're fortunate to live in civilized times when men have been conditioned not to just fuck whatever catches their eyes and to not to be led by their biological drives at all times.

Just because a guy wants to fuck you doesn't mean he can't also be your friend.

Men also generally respect one another to let one man's relationship with a woman be special because fighting over women gets brutal. That means the man who isn't in the special relationship gives space unless okayed by the man who is in the relationship.

So where do all your guy friends go when you're in a relationship? They're showing respect to your man unless they're gay and thus non-threatening on an instinctual level.
>>
>>25160324
Loves femininity and hates men as in wants to fuck you but won't care about the rest.. sure.. the only reason why it's not the other way around is that females are not that thirsty. If the gays won't have you you're probably just that ugly and unplesant nothing to do with your gender obviously. There is no jumping to the next there is only getting thrown away when you won't fuck them and noone said anything about them wanting to date. I'm good enough looking to fuck but too odd to date and i'm fine with that cause that's not what they made their attentions clear as anyways they acted as friends which makes you feel like shit when it isn't true. I'm not either talking about forever alone cause I'm plesant, helpfull and hardworking. I'm not either negligating how it feels like shit when noone want's to know of you but you surley are negligating how shitty it is to only be concidered if someone wants something from you. You got the same chance to make male friends as a female to make female friends if it's not easier so being forever alone is on yourself.
>>
>>25160434
Your post reveals a lot about why someone wouldn't want to stick around after sex.

If you fuck a guy and you're pleasant, he'll find reasons to stick around.
>>
>>25160397
If they were actual friends there would be no threadening at all. They blank out ignored me and started talking trash. I know what it feels like being sexually attracted to someone youre friends with. That doesn't mean ı'll stop being friends with him or her if that person gets in a relationship. That's a bullshit argument. The truth is they couldn't get what they intentionally wanted so they were no longer interested in being "friends". We're not either cavemen anymore we dont throw around sticks anymore so our social interactings have evolved since then
>>
>>25160468
>We're not either cavemen anymore we dont throw around sticks anymore so our social interactings have evolved since then

You want to believe that, but you really don't understand how much sexual urges are intrinsic to being a man. You're choosing to project blame on to the feature you can't control to deflect any need to re-examine yourself.

You should post your tits.
>>
>>25160465
I wasn't either talking about sticking around after sex. The whole initiating a look alike friendship to get the chance to fuck somone is revolting. Them not liking me is okay and not caring is fine too but acting as if thats not the case to get whatever someone wants from you is hurtfull and unnessesary. They don't stick around cause im autistic as fuck and got weird ocd not because im unplesant.
Not being fit for someone as friend or relationship whatever is fine but to initiate something to get somethjng you want from a person solely because of that is hurtfull.
>>
If you're male and no one wants to talk to you maybe you could learn how to socialize better?

If you're female you're obviously going to get creepers on you now and then but, so what? Ignore it if you don't like it, embrace it if you do.

Enjoy life, stop complaining
>>
>>25160397
>Every guy friend you have had or ever had at some point had to deal with his baser instincts telling him he should try to fuck you. You're fortunate to live in civilized times when men have been conditioned not to just fuck whatever catches their eyes and to not to be led by their biological drives at all times.

This is so fucking true

Guys are gross lol fucking freaks
>>
>>25160510
We still have our charms. But 4chan is full of examples of how men's behavior warps when they're forced to suppress their sexual nature.
>>
>>25160479
Im not blaming anyone im not explaining how "everyone wants smto talk to you but also fuck you" is no indicator of real interest just someone simply wanting something from you.
>>
>>25160558
well I can't even imagine that
just like you can't seem to imagine what it would be like if literally NO ONE found you attractive or wanted anything to do with you

you seem to have no idea what spending upwards of 5 years in total involuntary isolation is like
that kind of punishment was ruled to be too cruel for prisons and you're trying to tell me that wah wah you have it so much worse because some guy was only being nice because he wanted to fuck you and didn't stay around because you're boring
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.