[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my goal in life is to date, or at least sleep with, a 5/10 femanon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1380334114092.jpg (77KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1380334114092.jpg
77KB, 720x480px
my goal in life is to date, or at least sleep with, a 5/10 femanon. what should i do to achieve this?
>>
You've come to the right place
>>
>>25156192
Any tips?
>>
>>25156196
Penis inside of vagina then wait
>>
>>25156199
I haven't seen a pussy in years and I offcially don't have a social life.

Got a good job, and started exercising again and I look amazing, but I don't want to go out to meet new girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
>>
tip no1
don't ask for tips on 4chan
>>
>>25156221
A little late for that.

I'm here already if you are so wise, share.
>>
>>25156205
Idk lol
>>
friendly reminder that as op i am entitled to any and all 5/10 femanons that view this thread and/or any advice pertaining to the acquisition thereof. thank you for complying.
>>
I would travel, find something new.

I founded few websites so they keep me pretty occupied. I jerk off in the shower few times a week to keep fluids moving.
>>
c'mon /soc/ don't hold out on me
>>
probably the best thing to do is to get out of the house. Most of the threads are no-contact on this board; find a cool hobby, take pictures of it, and go around asking girls what was the coolest thing they saw on the internet today, then show them what you did.

Alternatively, look into telling good jokes with decent delivery without stammering. If she can laugh at three of your jokes in a row, you can touch her in a friendly way. Ask her for her number then, or keep hanging out.
PROTIP: touching activates sexual tension in a girl, and if she can laugh at your jokes, she will really be into you. You have the whole internet to look up jokes or to make some of your own up. DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>25157589
sounds like fine advice for women in general, but i'm specifically seeking 5/10 femanons
>>
>>25157589
Seriously this. Just get the fuck out. If you live like >>25155679 the little cute drawing, you have almost no hope beyond buying someone online.

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Side.
>>
>>25158164
Holy fuck you're an idiot. 5/10 means average. Most women are 5/10... If you don't want advice, don't make a fucking thread.
Get in the dark web and look into buying some asian bitch. Seems like your only hope.
>>
>>25158168
>>25158175
evidently you don't quite grasp what the term
>femanon
entails. op is a still from serial experiments lain (great show), not a representation of my lifestyle. sorry man but you're pretty bad at this. why don't we give someone else a shot?
>>
>>25158175
>Most women are 5/10...
Qft
>>
>>25155679
Go talk to some. They are just as down to fuck as you are
>>
>>25158478
I hope you die of tuberculosis
>>
>>25158948
you're similarly bad at this

>>25158896
good idea. this post is to serve as an open invitation for all femanons to come itt and talk with me.
>>
>>25159571
Post a pic and your bank acount
>>
>>25155679
Probably best you just pay for it. Upfront is cheaper than at the end of a relationship.
>>
>>25159623
maybe through kik, but only if you're a 5/10 femanon. are you?
>>
>>25155679
Post a picture of yourself
>>
Troll is trolling
>>
>>25158175
>look into buying some asian bitch
Actually you don't even have to buy asian girls.

Just find some really self-hating asian girl who worships white people like a God. Not too hard to find, but the problem is that they're usually quite fugly.
>>
>>25163657
it's actually a brand new shitposting technique i've been working on, "post-trolling," in which a sincere request and/or opinion is delivered in the tone of the troll. still have a bit of tweaking to do, but i've made some major strides recently.

so any 5/10 femanons in the ny area respond to this post please
>>
>>25163707
Both hard to find and ugly. The ones you see on the internet are generally white guys playing pretend.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.