[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couples thread! I never see these here so we're starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: couples_sex.jpg (154KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
couples_sex.jpg
154KB, 283x424px
Couples thread!

I never see these here so we're starting one!

Any other couples out there looking to add someone into the mix?

Couples looking for other couples to swing with?

Are you a single looking for a couple to play with?

Looking to just tease and chat?

Post your info, what you're looking for and a way to contact ;)
>>
We'll start!

27 & 28/Florida couple with a foot fetish

Looking for another couple to swing with or someone bi (male or female) to have a 3some with

We also like to chat and tease, so don't be shy!

Kik:420swingerzz
>>
20f/20m Colorado couple, looking to bring in another. F preference, trans ok. Looking to spice things up lmk if interested
>>
didnt reply to kik op :P
>>
35f/34m Boston couple. Looking to bring another female. This is more for her, very bi-curious. She's on the submissive side. Short, fit, small tits.
>>
>>25153885
Send again! I had posted this while hubby was asleep so he didn't know who was kiking us and ignored some msgs when he woke up lol
>>
>>25153924
replied again :P
>>
>>25153907
How do you feel about other couples?

26m 26f in the Boston area
>>
>>25154383
Depends on what you're looking for I suppose. She really wants to explore with another girl. Shoot me an email, [email protected]
>>
KIK: zaw860
M/20
Looking for dirty chat/ meetups
would love a threesome
>>
Single 23yo male here looking for a couple to chat with or possibly meet up if you are in ohio. kik me at onyourface9
>>
Finally a different kind of thread!

26 Washington couple.
>nerdy
>420 friendly
>have our own place
>slightly chubby (both)

Looking for either a girl, twink or trap. Must be bi. No I don't need/want help double teaming my girl. Happy to chat and get to know each other first.
Email: allthespam1290@gmail
>>
KIK: boynextdoor852
M/22 & F/21, both in OC/LA area (CA)
I'm a Eurasian mix and she's a petite Asian, mainly looking for another girl, but would also be down for another couple or a guy (she's picky with dudes, though)
KIK: boynextdoor852
>>
>>25155106
We just moved back to FL from living in WA! We're nerdy, 420 friendly, and slightly chubby too. Feel free to kik us ;) we go back for fun sometimes bc we loved it there.
>>
File: rT8zZWW.jpg (721KB, 2992x4000px) Image search: [Google]
rT8zZWW.jpg
721KB, 2992x4000px
26yo MF couple here from Stl/St Louis.

We've played with a few other couples and had our share of threesomes. He's an exhibitionist, she loves to watch, so it works out.

We share on Snapchat sometimes: DuckyNGooseSTL. Feel freeto follow or message us if you're from the area.

>Pic related
>>
Couple of 5 years. Looking for girl/ guy for a threesome. Ages 18-24, living in northern IL. STD free of course.
Kik:Chrispbacon326
>>
I used to fuck around with a couple. He was a cuck that would shine my shoes while whipped his wife's bare ass with a belt.

It was outstanding.
>>
>>25156101
Ugh Midwest is such a dead swinging scene. Not going to move only because of sexual preferences, but would be fun to live in a city that actually has a kink/lifestyle scene.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.