[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've talked to so many people on here and I just feel indifferent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I've talked to so many people on here and I just feel indifferent to them, I want to meet someone who people avoid or feel darkened by, I want to find someone who is hurting and not just for puny reasons, someone that feels the true hatred and yearning at the world that we are in, where do I find someone that is actually wise and isn't posting pictures of themselves ?
>>
>>25148894
I used to hate everything and was perpetually pissed off, turned to drug and crime but I met someone that really opened my eyes and changed my whole world. NOT in here but maybe you will too.

I wish you the best of luck
>>
>>25148894
Wise people are incredibly concerned about what goes on in the world today, but tend to be hopeful about the future. In the words of MLK, "The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice." Time will make all things better. Maybe not in the short term, but in the long term.
>>
>>25148894
I've been through a lot in life, it has been very hard, however no one avoids me for my darkness, primarily because I'm actually pretty happy, despite being in constant physical pain. I do see a lot wrong with the world, but I want to try and help end suffering when I can, it makes me feel better when I do. But I don't post my picture anywhere on here.
>>
>>25148894
You know what I know. I know how you feel right now.
>>
>>25148919
Is that implying you want to talk but just don't want to post a photo ?
>>
OP: if anyone wants to talk you could kik me - wewlander or if you are not connected with all of that there is [email protected]
>>
>>25148947
SarmVile is my kik sorry, that's my old one
>>
File: Holding the matrix.jpg (174KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Holding the matrix.jpg
174KB, 720x540px
>>25148894
About what do you wish to talk?
>>
>>25148956
If the person has the head picking out select topics won't be such a necessity but art, humans, ideas, society in all of its forms and what they believe, just something that isn't the usual drag of pretty much everyone I've talked to on here
>>
>>25148894
This is the dumbest shit I have ever read, everybody has got issues and is hurting, life is suffering and it always has to be there to be living in some aspect even when theres nothing to suffer for we look for it because each time we overcome it we grow from this. Fuck you OP you silly cunt holy shit.
>>
>>25149173
You think I don't know this and that only furthers my reasons.
>>
>>25149207
whats it do for you??
>>
>>25149213
What it are talking about?
>>
>>25149220
>I want to meet someone who people avoid or feel darkened by, I want to find someone who is hurting and not just for puny reasons, someone that feels the true hatred and yearning at the world that we are in, where do I find someone that is actually wise and isn't posting pictures of themselves ?
>>
>>25148894
I once met a girl on here who loved it when I would beat her bloody and fuck her mercilessly. I loved it while it lasted, but now I want to do even darker things to other girls. No matter how much I get or how far I go I always want more, I'm pretty sure it's some kind of disorder.
>>
>>25149233
Yeah that's not what I mean
>>
>>25149224
If you are asking what finding that will do for me, I don't fully know that but I do a little more than you, considering I know me
>>
>>25149248
You know what you're looking for a mystery, but reality is nothing is truly mysterious. Look at all the larping faggots in this thread, its so easy to tell a story and make presence. What I'm telling you is, that what you are looking for is built upon a false pretense of what you think is or is not.

Good luck with your search tho, hopefully they fill your shitty void. I'm not saying it isn't out there, its easy to find I'm just saying that if you're looking for depth or something more from someone it will always be out of what they get from you. Whether it be them venting, or making that pretense to get something more out of you. Thats the way the world works, what you can bring to the table, and what you can take from others who bring to it.
>>
>>25148894
OP I am who you are looking for. Post your Skype and we will talk. Here is your chance to talk to someone like you said. No excuses.
>>
>>25149930
You seem unlike that but the-big-woof anyway>>25149284
I'm not looking for a mystery or a story to unravel I'm just looking for someone with some fucking intelligence and passion beyond an average run of the mill person
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.