[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else into pet play? Ideally I'd love to meet an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oh3yvi5bqy1r4cytgo1_1280.jpg (38KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3yvi5bqy1r4cytgo1_1280.jpg
38KB, 720x538px
Anyone else into pet play?

Ideally I'd love to meet an owner who's looking to collar and train a new pup~
But any are welcome to chat about pet play :3
>>
>>25148608
I absolutely love pet play. I'm down to talk about it and maybe take on a pet. 25 m usa.
>>
File: 20170413_134054.jpg (2MB, 1453x2579px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_134054.jpg
2MB, 1453x2579px
>>25148615
Ah nice! 22 / m / nj here :3
Here's me~
>>
>>25148634
Where in nj bro? my kiks pu55br3ak3r if you wanna do something
>>
>>25148608
I like pet play but im kinda new to it
>>
>>25149907

Male or female?
>>
i would be new too
>>
>>25148608
Yep I love it! I'd like to meet an owner or another pet who is a switch and up for topping and bottoming when in the mood. Would like to go all the way in some aspect
>>
>>25149958

Are you male or female?
>>
I've just started to get into it but the more I look into it the more I like it.

Would live to hear other's stories about playing.

25 M bi

Kik ctstmf
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 442x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 442x551px
I love the idea of being someone's cute kitten with a tail plug and collar. I'm currently exploring ageplay/ddlg and i don't think my friends into pet play at all.. I also had pet girls.com owner contact me but it seems pretty extreme for a newb. Plus you're not even allowed someone to accompany you to the shoot
>>
I love pet play, I'm a kitty. I've had an online master for about 2 years. I'd like to meet another pet around me, even if it's just to dress cute and hang out. Maybe take some cute pics. Not looking for just sex

M (cd)
New York (NYC)
qtthrowawayemail@gmail
I also have Skype but don't post it here.

I'll post a pic with my tail when I can
>>
>>25150468
>Plus you're not even allowed someone to accompany you to the shoot

Shady AF
>>
>>25150468
that does sound proper sketchy
>>
>>25150522
I would have thought so except they are a legit thing. I could talk to plenty of girls who have done it, but for me being as shy as I am.. Idk. I'm not sure of the reasoning behind it. I guess no jealous boyfriends or something
>>
straight male Dom/master im pretty much still new to the pet play lifestyle but have a decent chunk of experience
had a relationship within it for a while but unfortunetly circumstances made it so we had to part
i also love rope play and interacting with my pets on a close trusting level where they give in to complete control to their master
>>
Kitten here
It's been a few years since I've had a master, he is kind of what made me explore the petplay side of things.
Really enjoyed it, but every dude I've dated since has thought it was weird.

There's a local BDSM club kinda thing I've thought about going to so I can meet other people locally who might be into it, but I'm pretty shy and highly anxious out in public. Haven't been able to muster up the courage to check it out
>>
>>25150543
>>25150560

Have any contact info? I'd love to know more about you!!
>>
>>25150560
If you're in NY I'll go with you. I've been looking to do the same but it's difficult going alone as a guy since everywhere expects us to be mindless brutes.
>>
>>25150568
I don't really have any throwaway contacts

>>25150630
In GA unfortunately.
>>
>>25150649
Ah well. I hope you do find what you're looking for, but I assume you'll be alright. The scene here in NYC is super closed because there are a lot of crazy people, and I'm a guy and a switch who likes being the pet, so I'm shit out of luck here.

I'm >>25150498 by the way
>>
>>25150649

Would you be open to me leaving you a contact email? No pressure either way?
>>
>>25150468
I love ddlg/age play and pet play. We should definitely talk.
>>
>>25150865
sure, friend
>>
>>25150560
>>25150649
>>25150952
Oh hey I'm also in Georgia. 25/m/Dom, also very into pet play and would love to get to know a cute kitten.
Email is [email protected] if you'd like to talk, would love to hear from you but as the other guy said, no pressure!
>>
>>25150952

[email protected]
>>
>>25150952

Willing to add another person?
>>
Saving again
>>
>>25148608
Heyaa~

Used to be in a petplay BDSM relationship, AMA!

I was 17m, she was 26f. Met online (Think it was one of those shitty iPhone dating apps like Flurv or Skout), it lasted about 5 months. She was also the first person I had sex with.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.