[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Special Autism Bunker (SAB) We are a new server

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

Welcome to Special Autism Bunker (SAB)

We are a new server that just started today, we branched off SRA and we are looking to collect the members that were in the old server before and new members.

If you are interested in joining us then our discord is:
>https://discord.gg/7wDfRkz

Feel free to talk and get along with your fellow anons, talk about your hobbies, share artwork and drawings, post animal pictures and talk about manga or anime and lots more.
>>
SPECIAL AUTISM BUNKER THREAD FAQ
=======================================
>What do I do in the threads?
Talk to people, make conversation. Try to get along and find interest with your fellow anons.

>Wait, is this some super-sekrit club where you can only be some sort of neet to participate in?
No, we want to have a balance of normies and anons, you are free to join any conversation that peeks your interest, just dont be an ass or take anything to heart.

>I DON'T LIKE ___________
Discuss it with us, but do it appropriately. If you are constantly swearing and throwing insults because you dont like x chances are, you will be asked to leave. If you dont like a certain user please pm the server user and we'd talk and talk to work things out with them.

Sure and please use this prompt:

>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favorite Book
>Favorite Movie
>Favorite Music
>Favorite Artist
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
>What are you looking for?
>What channels would you like to see in the future?
>>
>>
File: 59b6958f4ea22a622aec1f43d25411e0.gif (1004KB, 498x281px) Image search: [Google]
59b6958f4ea22a622aec1f43d25411e0.gif
1004KB, 498x281px
>>
File: 1490947469355.jpg (19KB, 1125x941px) Image search: [Google]
1490947469355.jpg
19KB, 1125x941px
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.