[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit you do thread/does anybody else thread. Just describe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: weird.png (9KB, 679x382px) Image search: [Google]
weird.png
9KB, 679x382px
Weird shit you do thread/does anybody else thread.

Just describe some weird shit you do in your everyday life that you're pretty sure people would think is weird if they knew about it.

It can be sexual or not, a secret or not. Doesn't matter, as long as it's weird and the rest of us can judge you silently for fun =)
>>
Being disappointment
>>
Constantly picking at facial hair with tweezers. Unibrow, nose hairs, stray beard hairs that are too high up
>>
I used to use a nail clipper to remove the tough skin under my feet and i would rip off anything that wasn't properly removed. I did this for 2 years and my feet hurt whenever I walked. Idk man

Also I have an obsession with removing blackheads and squeezing out anything, so I always look like a pizza. I think it's fun, but it's fucking horrible for my skin
>>
Pull snd pluck the front bit of my hair where it grows shorter than the rest.

Grab my dick and move it around the foreskin.

Purse my lips and fold the bottom lip into my mouth.

Masturbsting my laying on my rug and grinding my cock against it, my chest and head propped up by a pillow.
>>
>>25146776
Also my ex and I would get naked and hug each other for sometimes an hour. We'd also gaze into each other's eyes for what seemed like ages, occasionally pressing our foreheads together. We would suck each other's fingers. Sounds autistic as fuck but those long naked hugs mixed with eye gazing was the best.
>>
>>25146743
trichotillomania

>>25146764
dermatillomania
>>
I pluck my ass hair. Would shave down there but that's the last place I'd wanna get a cut.
>>
Mutter constantly to myself or people im pretending are there

find something enormously in my own head and smile and laugh to myself like a loon

smell my parts, all of them

masturbate to oedipus complex shit

day drink, do stimulants

pull out my hair/toenils sometimes

practice facial expressions in the mirror
i think I might be insane
>>
>>25146613
I eathink whole lemons, everyone who has seenot me do it, comments on how weird it is to peel and eat a lemon like an orange.
>>
>>25147578
Day drinking plus stimulants, what effect does thst have?
>>
>>25147578
I do the talking to myself and then reacting to myself as if i am somebody else thing. but i do that because i am very lonely and it is better than nothing. I also practice facial expressions in the mirror.
>>
>>25147606
Are you me?
>>
>>25146613
Scratch the moist area between my dick and balls and smell it. It smells great
>>
>>25146783
I have dermatillomania too i pick at my finger and toenails constantly and the skin on them
Im alittle better now but as a youth i constantly had bloody fingers and toes from it
>>
>>25147606
I practice faces, but it's because I have atypical austism and worry about communicating well.
>>25147626
So the smell taint bad?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.