[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Australians up at the moment? I can't sleep and want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Any Australians up at the moment? I can't sleep and want someone to chat to.

My KiK is ZanzibarLand
>>
Depends whether you have a penis.
>>
>>25139793

Yeah, I have a penis.
>>
>>25139793
He does. He also asks for people to chat to all the time even though he has no interest in actually chatting, just wants attention desu
>>
>>25139795
You're pretty cute, but I guess that's obvious and you hear that often. I'm not Aussie desu, at the opposite side of the globe.

>>25139831
Maybe trap is just lonely, idk.
>>
>>25139831
I'm sorry I skipped over you and hurt your feelings, friend. Plenty of other people on /soc/ though! Don't lose hope.

>>25139840
Ah darn. It's so hard to find locals.
>>
>>25139792
can't see body, unsure if want.
>>
>>25139845
You didn't, I spoke to you for long enough to realise how vapid and tedious you were. There's a reason why you have to whore your kik out on here multiple times a week, clearly nobody sticks around.
>>
>>25139851
Clearly you two didn't get along D:
>>
>>25139851
Jeez, I'm sorry we didn't get along.

And that's kind of the nature of KiK. Just going through new people until you find someone you genuinely enjoy the company of. It's rare, but it does happen and when it does, it's awesome.

>>25139850

You don't have to see body to talk, friendo.
>>
>>25139858
>You don't have to see body to talk, friendo.
Not to mention that you can find some pics if you google hard enough...
>>
>>25139858
oh im sorry i thought you wanted to jerk off together, then meet up and fuck.
>>
>>25139868
This too, if you're desperate enough.
>>
>>25139871
Haha, I don't really know how you got that idea but no, I'm not looking for that. Just want to chat.
>>
>>25139872
It's not really desperation, was just interested because I found you cute, as mentioned before.
>>
>>25139876
>posts suggestive camwhore picture of himself winking in bed asking to chat with locals
>hehehe silly boys it's not like I wanted you to flirt with me or tell me I'm cute!! ;)

Fucking mentally ill trannies are all the same
>>
>>25139891
Oh no, it's not like that. Definitely tell me I'm cute, I love that. I'm just not looking for hook ups and getting stabbed.
>>
>>25139897
I'm looking for hook ups and getting hugged.
>>
>>25139897
Aka that other anon was right, and you're just a vapid attentionwhore who should be avoided and probably wants to be catered for all the time.
>>
>>25139908
I absolutely agree, anon. 100%.

>>25139906
Hook ups just aren't my thing. Besides, what are the odds of actually meeting someone within a reasonable distance of me? I've never met a local. Maybe a few Melbourne peeps but I don't go to Melbourne very often.
>>
>>25139914
Distance is a problem indeed. But then it all boils down to how much you really want to do it. A few times I've travelled to other cities in my country, and even to other countries. Whether it was worth the effort, it is disputable.

Well... then you write hook ups just aren't your thing, so I guess you genuinely don't care.
>>
>>25139921

I'm certainly not up for meeting complete strangers. Maybe after having a chat with them on KiK for two weeks and if they're super swell, sure. It's never happened though. The super swell ones are always overseas as far away as they can possibly be from me.
>>
>>25139929
I've never met up with a complete stranger either. It was always as you write, chatting for some time, getting to know each other, discussing whether it makes sense to meet, won't it be awkward etc. etc.

So in a few cases even if it was bothersome to travel, I did it. That's just how I am ;p.
>>
Some times it's very difficult to find anyone nearby, who'd be interested in you. So it's a choice of either being completely devoid of intimate contact, or getting your shit together and travelling to see what happens...
>>
>>25139851
you tool
>>
>>25139792
Where in AUS are ya mate?
>>
>>25140063
I'm in Victoria, Geelong. Just an hour out of Melbourne I believe ( on good traffic days)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.