[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Time! Yep thats right, shits all shitty and we all need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: best mug.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
best mug.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Tea Time!

Yep thats right, shits all shitty and we all need strangers in a strange land to complain to. Tell me your problems, tell me your prides. Lets get to know each other.
>>
I have severely bad anxiety and it makes me get irritable bowels.
I haven't killed self yet.
>>
>>25138938
Thats hardly something to kill ones self about. So you just feel like you have to shit a lot? Or is it painful? What exactly happens?
>>
>>25138947
Lil bit of both. I fart Alot.
>>
>>25138952
Especially when nervous
>>
>>25138952
>>25138961
Awww man, thats a normal human function, so fuck anyone else who would judge you for it. I mean it clearly sounds uncomfortable, and for that I empathize, but don't let that get you down. Fuck all other cockmerchants who say otherwise.
>>
>attempt suicide
>go to hospital so don't die
>get admitted to hospital for involuntary treatment
>in a psych ward
>don't remember how i get there
>wake up three days later not knowing where I am or how I got there
>call boyfriend
>boyfriend broke up with me
>stuck in psych ward for unknown time, in unknown location with no one to tell you what has happened
>nurses don't tell me shit
>>
>>25140302
My future... If not deported..
>>
Someone has genuine interest in having a relationship with me but I can't seem to feel the same way because I like someone else.
>>
I'm a cancer survivor and wonder whether there will ever be a day that I don't think about having cancer or staving off its return.
>>
Quit my job.
>>
How's everyone else doing?

I'm >>25141126
>>
how do you people feel so comfortable posting nudes to the internet? i always feel like there could be someone saving them or getting info out of them and use those pics against me, i dunno. people around here just share their snapchats and instagrams with their dicks out like its nothing
>>
>>25141210
It's too abundant. After all it's how we look without cloth.
>>
Docs just prescribed me anti-psychotics for suspected Borderline Personality Disorder.

I want my illicit drugs back.
>>
Does it make me a cuck if my gf says other men are attractive in fron of me?
>>
Does it make him a cuck if I say people are attractive in front of me?
>>
>>25141239
Yes he's a cuck
>>
>>25141245
Well looks like I just have to drop his was then doesn't it faggot?
>>
Holyshit, OP, figured it died. Will reply to posts soon.
>>
>>25140302
Well this sounds awful, are you able to see doctors on the regular to find out what kind of plan you're on? To find out what kind of help you need?

>>25140778
I don't think this is abnormal, I mean you have to try and pursue what you're interested in or want. Is the person your interested in open to it?

>>25140920
How long since you got rid of it? Is the risk of it returning great?
>>
>>25141126
Was it satisfying to quit? Do you have a plan for a new job?

>>25141231
I wouldn't say so, do you say other women are attractive in front of her? Are the guys she comments on actually attractive?
>>
>>25141210
That's why you don't show your face
>>
>>25138925
I actually live in a strange land.. kinda
>>
>>25141231
Nah I do it with my bf all the time
It's an observation, if you see hot people you gotta tell ;)
>>
>>25141510
Yeah, I'm there now.

>>25141518
I don't see an issue with acknowledging pretty people.
>>
>>25141482
Not really. I felt like a scumbag. It's on good terms. I'm paid till I get my own business off.
>>
>>25141473
It's only been a couple of months since declared no evidence of disease. Yea, risk of recurrence is high according to original pathology.
>>
>>25142290
>>25140920
fellow former cancer patient here
it's just been totally dominating your life, so you'll get back into your old routine soon
i often think it's a red flag when someone uses a phrase like "cancer survivor", cos it's just an illness and u got treated. u aren't a hero or a victim, cos u just got ill and then sat thru the treatment
u never get over anything in life, u just come to terms with it. and tumours might come back, or u might be hit by a truck, or u may have a heart attack, so don't fixate on what u can't control
whilst i will ill, i felt fine, and it wasn't until a year later that it hit me psychologically, but u just have to face it and carry on
just get back into the swing of things. u won't forget it, especially if u have surgical scars etc, but honestly it's an eye-opening experience, so don't underestimate that it might have had positive effects too
>>
I need plastic surgery but can't get a job
>>
I fucked up and fell for my professor. I'm actually one of his favorite students so who knows maybe I have a chance. Still have to wait a year until I graduate until I can make a move. Anything can happen in that time so it doesn't even matter...
>>
>>25144506
What do you need plastic surgery for?

>>25145278
Thats a funky situation. Maybe you should see a doc about it? Someone you can talk to in terms of how you feel and whats going on in your head?
>>
>>25145479
I see a therapist regularly and it helps but like I kinda knew this was gonna happen and we're actually really close
>>
>>25145498
What is the age difference
>>
>>25145500
...36 years
>>
>Growing up
>Always expected to make good grades
>Have very little confidence and prone to anxiety
>No real friends
>Any emotions due to stress or teenage development met with a screamed "You're crazy" from my mother
>People make fun of me because kids are shit
>Almost attemmpt to commit suicide twice (came really close to trying, never told anyone)
>I probably needed help
>But nope, lets just scream at our daughter if she's scared or upset
>Learn to lock all of that shit away
>Present day
>Living with parents while going to college
>"You won't leave us alone in our old age, right, anon? We love you and want you here."
>emotionaldependence.jpg
>On scholarships
>Under constant pressure to keep them
>Sometimes drink with coworkers
>About to leave that job (the first job I've ever had) in two weeks for major internship
>They know I feel inadequate, so they encourage me
>First time for everything
>Mom gives me a ride home
>Everything's fine
>Until she wakes me up three hours later, yelling about how messy my room is and how I'm getting drunk with trash (My coworkers)
>It's not like I spend every hour working or studying
>Passively take it all
Yeah, I'm crazy now. I'll get old, they'll die, and I'll be all alone with a good job and little to no ability to express myself. Or the desire to.
>>
>>25145588
How old are you? Does he have a wife?
>>
>>25145479
I'm ridiculously ugly
>>
>>25146652
Actually I mistyped his 26 years older than me. He's 47 and I'm 21
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.