[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I seem to have gained a lot of facial fat compared to last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: nnn.jpg (222KB, 1258x781px) Image search: [Google]
nnn.jpg
222KB, 1258x781px
Tfw I seem to have gained a lot of facial fat compared to last summer (left pic is then, right now) even though my weight hasn't changed and my body looks pretty much the same.
I also think that my skin looks more aged with the lines around the mouth and under the eyes being more pronounced. I had a tan back then so perhaps it concealed it a bit.

I wonder if it can both be from minoxidil? I had been using it for about half a year on my hairline and face (for facial hair) and read about possible side effects. I stopped it 2 weeks ago but haven't noticed any difference yet.

What do you think?
>>
>>25138647
You have aids
>>
File: 1359930848134.gif (718KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1359930848134.gif
718KB, 300x169px
>>25138650
ty
>>
>>25138667
desu dude I'd recommend /adv/ instead of /soc/. This place is for dickpics, and adding kik names thinking they're girls only to get A:The police for harassment, or B:A dick pic.
>>
>>25138647
I used to use minoxidil too and I noticed that it caused some bloating in my face. Didn't do a whole lot for me so I dropped it and noticed my face slimmed out. Look into Finasteride if you really want to save your hair.

Also, lighting and angles can play a big factor.
>>
>>25138690
I already use finasteride and I dropped minoxidil 2 weeks ago, perhaps it'll get better. Do I look worse now?
>>
>>25138726
You look a little more "fuller" face in your more recent picture, but like I said the lighting is different in both pictures and that can play a bit factor.

I think of it this way; I would rather have a little fuller face and a thick head of hair than have a chiseled face and be bald lol
>>
>>25138647
Time of day? Temperature? Diet(not necessarily just overeating)? Probably other stuff I can't think of right now? All these things will affect face puffiness (e.g. your face is puffiest in the morning).

Another thing could literally just be aging. Skin tends to get puffier as we age and this process starts for a lot of people in their early 20s
>>
>>25138741
I don't think I needed it in the first place with finasteride
>>25138844
Well it always looks the same.
>Another thing could literally just be aging. Skin tends to get puffier as we age and this process starts for a lot of people in their early 20s
It's been only 10 months...
>>
File: nao.jpg (365KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nao.jpg
365KB, 576x1024px
>>25138741
Here's another photo: the lighting is not identical, but similar.
>>
>>25139857
>It's been only 10 months...
Obviously aging won't be the sole reason, but 10 months could make a slight difference and then there's probably other reasons adding to it.

>>25140033
See, now the difference is just very slight. Have you thought about if your diet has changed? You might be intolerant to some food group or something.
>>
>>25138647
The first pic you are facing the light. The second pic the strongest light appears from the side causing some shadows which will make anybody look older.

You look a little swollen in the second pic. Possibly retaining water. For a true comparison, take a pic just like the first. With similar light source.
>>
>>25142925
dude, repeat after me:
"i am ageing; i am going bald; i am getting fat"

just deal with it and move on
>>
>>25142933
Lol I'm 23 and I'm not getting fat, my body looks the same.
>>
>>25141709
See
>>25140033
Taken in similar lighting
>>
>>25143335
I'm the poster about the lighting conditions. In the picture you took in the same room as the first, your nasolabial folds have almost disappeared. They were prominent in the picture with the shadows. Take a new picture at the same time of day as the first and the difference will be minimal. Your face might have a little swelling due to diet or you are retaining water.
>>
Did you recently start smoking?
>>
>>25144483
No, I smoke maybe one cigarette every few weeks as I did back then.
>>25143979
My diet is pretty much the same, so I believe it can be the water retention from minoxidil. I just hope my face will slim out again. Is it bad?
>>
>>25140033
>it was all an attention grab thread
neck yourself. It was clearly the lighting from the start you aspie cuck
>>
>>25144957
Fugg D:
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.