[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Time How are all of my internet weirdo's tonight? Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: best mug.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
best mug.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Tea Time

How are all of my internet weirdo's tonight? Is everyone well? Anything anyone wants to talk about? Bad stuff going on in your lives? Anything good going on? Complain or brag? Lets chat and have a good time.
>>
>>25135497
I'm drinking chocolate cake tea and dipping chocolate sandwich cookies into it, so my night is pretty great.

How about yours, OP?
>>
>>25135506
Admittedly mines been shit, but thats just the way things work sometimes.

Chocolate cake tea? This sounds whimsical, where'd you get some fancy shit like that? I'm drinking dragon well green tea.
>>
>>25135497
That's a cool looking mug, but what makes it the best? My complaint is also kind of a brag, I've lost a bunch of weight so my pants don't fit. Also I have to budget for new pants because buying and cooking fresh, healthful meals is more expensive than eating Ramen noodles and McDoubles.
>>
>>25135515
What's going on OP?
>>25135506
Is the tea chocolate or is it a tea meant to pair with chocolate cake?
>>
File: teababy.jpg (32KB, 626x835px) Image search: [Google]
teababy.jpg
32KB, 626x835px
>>25135520
Its just my best mug, I prefer it more than any of the other I have, but I still have some rad fucking mugs.

Thats good to hear stranger, I've been eating and living like shit lately, I absolutely need to change my habits right now, just been a bit depressed and funky, but I'll come around, just need to go through the motions. Whats your favorite meal to make?
>>
I haven't gotten laid in 5 years and I think it's affecting my mental health
>>
>>25135522
I'm hesitant to complain, on account it might make me sound like a shitface. But long story long, my wifes been in the hospital a bunch lately, and my other partner is probably gonna leave me. I'm polyamorous, so I love multiple people, which is not really much to complain about. But it just feels like a lot has been fucking up in my life lately, so I'm just working on reconciling my frustration with it all.
>>
>>25135525
Probably this vegan tomato based stew, it's harty, tasty, and I can make a bunch and microwave it for lunch.

>>25135538
That's always rough OP, hope your wife gets better. Also mo' partners mo' problems.
>>
File: Resized_20170412_002648.jpg (976KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170412_002648.jpg
976KB, 1440x2560px
>>25135497
Nice mugs, my dude. My dad and I collect nice (usually handmade) mugs that look similar. But this crazy one probably tops all of them.
>>
File: tea stand.jpg (60KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
tea stand.jpg
60KB, 950x950px
>>25135577
That sounds pretty good actually, I've been struggling with finding food that I actually want to eat lately, I've also been drinking lots of Soylent. Tomato soup sounds earthy and heavy, easy on the stomach...

Thank stranger, I do appreciate it, we've been trying to have a kid and we literally have the worst fucking luck, people have been talking about writing medical papers on her, not sure if thats a good thing. And thats right, a lot of my friends think I just hang out and fuck ladies all day, thats absolutely not it at all. But its my own fault, I do it to myself.

>>25135578
That is a pretty fucking cool mug, I'm big on hand made mugs myself, I love tea, so I like to have nice things to drink it out of. I actually have a tea station in my office.
>>
File: facebook_1488480952091.jpg (27KB, 480x517px) Image search: [Google]
facebook_1488480952091.jpg
27KB, 480x517px
>>25135497
Tea time!?
>>
>>25135610
It is indeed tea time, I unfortunately do not drink alcohol anymore, did too much of that in the military, I'm burnt out now.
>>
I'm good I guess. Got a dope new job where one of my best friends is the GM. She's 32, and the baby momma of another one of my friends who is a lazy POS and younger than me. He's 24 and I'm 26. They just had a baby and it's not going well. She asked me if I'm interested in moving in.

I'm not interested in paying rent to basically cuck myself and help raise this baby while he gets off Scott free.
>>
>>25135627
Ohhhh, that sounds like a tough situation. Whats the deal with this guy? She doesn't have a thing for you does she? It just sounds a little strange she'd ask you that. But what do I know.
>>
>>25135599
I considered soylent but no one else in my family wanted to so I'd still have to cook and buy food, negating most of the benefits. I'm not poly but I have a big family, which is similar in as much as therequested is a lot of balancing and dealing with competing wants/needs of loved ones. It's good , Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes is the base, is also a good start to pasta sauce.
>>
>>25135578
Nice
>>
>>25135621
Well then, in honor to your service, i shall have your share!
>>
>>25135651
Soylent is a fickle mistress, the new bottled stuff is actually quite good, and worth it. But I have nothing but several boxes of the old powder, and its rough. The main issue is that its not bad, but not good. It doesn't taste like anything and I struggle with that. But I still roll with it.

I guess the main thing about being poly is that anything one has to do for a wife or girlfriend, I have to do with multiple people, so I end up running myself into the ground trying to make everyone happy, which sucks, because I'm a pleaser and don't know how to take it easy.

I need to start eating better, I've been running myself ragged and haven't been taking care of myself, but all of the snow has melted, so I'm gonna start cycling again soon.
>>
>>25135669
Haha, agreed! TAKE MY ALCOHOL!
>>
>>25135526
It's been a few years for me, but what's more disturbing and concerning to me is the fact that I can't seem to make or keep friends anymore. I think they can smell the social desperation on me and keep their distance. Didn't "come out of my shell" till I got my first girlfriend, and eventually started smoking pot, so I don't know how to form actual relationships, just ones based on romance or drugs.
>>
My heart has been in love with a friend I had for three years now and he doesn't know a thing ,I have fully accepted that we won't be together but I hate how heavy my heart feels everyday
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.