[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do 3D versions of Tomoko exist in the real world outside of Japan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

Do 3D versions of Tomoko exist in the real world outside of Japan? Because I don't think they? Sure there are plenty of crazy shut in cat lady types but I doubt that unique flavor socialy awkward perverted weeb/game asshole that is also somehow kinda cute actually exist in this plain of existance
>>
they don't exist anywhere :(
>>
File: WIN_20170306_18_53_39_Pro.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170306_18_53_39_Pro.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>25134110
Hi.
>>
>>25134972
That's kinda the right look, although more attractive than she'd be in real life. SO YOU FAIL

NO HOTTIES
>>
>>25134972
On a scale from 1 to Tomoko, how autistic are you?
>>
>>25135014
also not really a weeb
>>25135032
my doctor needed spec1al hlp with my results.
>>
>>25135035
Nice. That's too autistic for me, but perfectly autistic for people who make 4chan threads about Tomoko.
>>
>>25135035
my mom also helps me with tying my shoes
>>
>>25135061
mein negger.
>>
>>25134972
How old are you?
>>
>>25135035

Yeah that's sold it for me. Want a half-chad BF who'll put up with your shit because of an emotionally abusive childhood?
>>
>>25135035
So are you an autistic weirdo or are you just so dumb that you don't spell words like a person of average intelligence?
>>
>>25135095
uhh.....uhh....ahiuyfbqodhnoljndqiuydfbcoucf
ERROR 404: RESPONSE NOT FOUND.
>>25135100
I cant bbe askied to type normaly at 3am rip.
>>
>>25135104

If it helps I can cook, have a winning smile, hold down 2 jobs and uni, like video games but also do manly shit like hiking/camping and am the kind of guy who'd be genuinely happy to see you and see your quirks and flaws as positive things.

WoW back in teen days made me like spergirls
>>
>>25134972
Maybe if you took a different pic maybe I wouldn't think your some autistic catfishing (you)slut you LOLSORAMDUMB thot? <3
>>
File: WIN_20170306_18_53_14_Pro.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170306_18_53_14_Pro.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>25135081
>>25135116
18 must ask parental permittion.
>>25135118
nah senpai (can't smile)
>>
>>25135122
You know how i know your fake
>>
>>25135122

Ask your dad then, I'm sure he be happy something other than a computer showed interest in you.
>>
>>25135126
uhh sure?
>>25135130
sadly, my father is aslep rip.
>>
>>25135116
It's fat hairy man your trying to winover here lad
>>
>>25135141

Hey, don't do any worse than my ex, amirite?
>>
>>25135137

Alpha up and shake him awake like he's your last box of chicken tendies>>25135137
>>
>>25135122
Your sallow skin is gross
>>
>>25135158
You are unhappy sack of empty life. You will never be wanted and at just as pathetic as the faggot larping the girl right now. For the time being
>>
>>25135175

Unhappy, sure, but my life is pretty good all things considered. Hey could be worse, I could be spergily abusing people on 4chan :)
>>
>>25135205
Your sense of humor isn't going to win anyone over. That fact you are happy to indulge in my spergin, as you call it, further demonstrate your needy and clingy nature. If you need a friend there's lots of discord groups I'm sure your waiting to be part of. I hope the best for you.not memeing and not being patronizing when I say that
>>
>>25135122
Ill throw my hat in the ring too for BF material, 19, M, Librarian who can do a decent job of hiding powerlevel but is secretly into pretty much everything, from weird hipster music to weebshit to obscure films and theatre productions to nature photography to /tg/ (Basically I have way too many interests and I'm more than happy to share them/ keep them to myself as need be). Due to abandonment issues I am unfathomably loyal, would never cheat/leave and would back you up whenever. a bit overweight but can usually keep up with at least semi /fit/ people as I have several friends who are. I have some anxiety that slips through sometimes so I can be slightly autistic (like right now for instance) but I can use that lack of social graces to generally say what needs to be said, not what people want to hear, helped someone away from their abusive relationship this way, also done a few interventions. And last but not least I had a rough childhood sometimes so I can take a beating protecting someone I care about. Im currently in college and have a job but no car.
>>
>>25135122
You are very cute desu
>>
>>25135242
wow I feel like taking everything you ever cared for from you. How's the rat race treating you
>>
>>25135379
Heh, you think I care for things. The rat race has taken my will to live, Im looking for someone to replace it. I get just how much of a tool I am, you dont have to tell me, but fuck you just the same. I would bet anything that you are no better than I am.
>>
>>25135242
I read all of that and to all the people who want me it just isn't going to happen at this point in my life. Not necessarily because I'd be un-attracted there are just many attributes as to why I can not date any of you. Apologies desu.
>>
>>25134110
I wouldn't call myself that flavor of type exactly, but I am pretty goddamn autistic and tend to sperg out and be a bit meme-y. Literally my boyfriend has to contain me in public and completely and utterly acknowledges I am autistic as hell and pretty much considers himself my retard wrangler (because let's face it, he pretty much is). I wouldn't say I'm ugly or attractive, somewhere in between. I'm also a huge nerd/weeb.
>>
>>25134110
The shut in thread typically has the type you are looking for
>>
>>25134110

They do, they are just horrible at socializing and smelly and greasy and weird, that's the whole fuckin' deal. You're not gonna find your weeb dreamgirl because they're all hiding from the sun reading extensive yaoi collections horrified of and yet craving human contact.
>>
>>25134110
My best friend's kinda like that. She's pretty cute, slightly awkward and very perverted and used to be into manga and wants to get into video games. Also, she has legitimate mental issues. Bad ones. It's all fun and games until she starts crying during sex out of nowhere or can't fall asleep out of paranoia.

Just get a regular gf senpai
>>
File: Pepe_finds_hope.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_finds_hope.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>25134110
>yfw no autist girlfriend to make and feed chicken tendies too.

I don't know why i want to have a live in NEET girlfriend who becomes totally dependent on me for everything. Feeding her while she is heavily engrossed in watching series on animu. Maybe even spergy enough to wear diapers so she does not get interrupted by bathroom breaks while playing video games.
Probably the best part would be having her cling to me in public as i would be her pillar of safety due to her social anxiety.

I'm assuming most people in this thread have had part of their happiness destroyed by society and caring for something fragile would bring meaning to their tortured existence.
>>
>>25136481
Pretty much describes me and my bf actually, >>25135922.
I tend to just play vidya and shit and literally have to have my bf control me in public due to extensive social anxiety and because I tend to do embarrassing things without thinking. That's pretty much how my bf feels about it, too, he's so happy to be able to help someone and he knows I love him to death and to be able to take care of someone/me makes him feel so fulfilled in ways he can't even describe. And yes, he has unironically made/gotten and fed me chicken tendies.
Don't worry anon, your spergy gf is out there. You just have to be a decent person/good person and look around and wait for the right person. Be careful though, you want the right person, not some psycho or anything like that. It also helps if you can financially support them or something like that or have a decent situation, but it's not necessary (my bf didn't).
Funny enough me and my bf met on soc over two years ago... so it's very possible even here. But you'll have to weed a lot of shitty people though.
>>
>>25136599
DUBS CONFIRMED FOR TRUTH !

Well thanks for that sincere post, sounds like you have a very cute relationship, CHERISH THE FUCK OUT OF IT!

Yeah, shekels pretty much guarantee things will be stable if you can provide for your waifu- ( take note of this anyone in this thread)
>>
File: 1488651026182.jpg (29KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1488651026182.jpg
29KB, 459x459px
ok, so if there are any irl tomokos, add me on snapchat, name snapstysnapper
>>
>>25135537
can you suck on your fingers for us
>>
>>25136873
No problem anon. And yeah, next con we're going to go to he's going to go as biker and I'll be jacket from Hotline Miami. Going to be great.
I definitely cherish it though. I try to cook for him all the time and do stuff for him like that.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.