[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/, I'm having persistent sexy auditory hallucinations.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470996659703.jpg (71KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1470996659703.jpg
71KB, 640x624px
/soc/, I'm having persistent sexy auditory hallucinations.

I'm a 25yo male, halfway through my wizard apprenticeship, and things have been going well, only my instinct to get a woman and have kids keeps getting stronger despite me ignoring it. Over the past few months I've started to hear women's voices more and more frequently in my head, it's very realistic to the point that it startled me at first and I'd look around to see where it's coming from. All just saying affectionate things, mostly meaningless, or just casual chitchat about things I'm doing at the time or asking how my day was, stuff like that.

Is this just a normal symptom of prolonged solitude or a mental health problem I should be worried about? They're not voices of women I know, it's like the voices are being generated inside my mind based on other voices I've heard before.
>>
>>25133645
try interacting with the voice. say hello to it by thinking, maybe
if it doesn't respond then shit dude idk
>>
Sounds like you've summoned a SUCCubus
>>
>>25135423
I can make it respond once I consciously acknowledge it, it's under my control if I go into imagining, it's just that the voices occur initially unasked for.

>>25135797
AYYYYYY
>>
If you can interact with her why dont you just tell her youre gay and wont fall for her so she should gtfo
>>
>>25135887
Sounds like a tulpa my man.
>>
>>25136309
But tulpas are just an /x/ meme that's literally nothing but a creative writing process senpai.
They're supposed only be "created" by continuous constant focus and will, too.

>>25135982
>she
It's not a developed person, it's voices. A different voice each time, usually. Also why would a voice in my head not know I'm straight.
>>
Well anon have fun with your schizophrenia GG no RE
>>
>>25133645
Nice meme
>>
>>25137118

>But tulpas are just an /x/ meme that's literally nothing but a creative writing process senpai.
They're supposed only be "created" by continuous constant focus and will, too.

Not that anon but /x/ here

Tulpas can be ''real'' but its odd to form them without trying, although not impossible (specially if mentally ill...).

I made one a couple of years ago and i could hear her voice clearly, i bet it is exactly she same that is happening to you.

>Girly voice that you have never heard before talks to you out of the sudden
>Is usually very motherly or it feels nurting at least
>Cutest voice you have ever heard
>Sounds real and even clearer than real life voices, but at the same time you acknowledge its coming out of your head
>You have no control on what she says at first and even tough you can control it, the voice is more clear when you dont.
>You probably hear it more often when you are in your room or alone.
>>
>>25137426

>>25137471
Well, like I say, a "tulpa" is nothing special, I don't think. I mean, just by being around friends and family and talking to them I'll eventually start to have copies of them in my head that I can call up and talk to within the limits of my imagination and my understanding of that person. I can even, intentionally or unintentionally, think in the mindset of someone else on something I'm thinking about in the background, and come up with what their opinion would be on the idea, or at least what I think it would based on my subconscious understanding of their thought patterns, within whatever limits I'm sure it has. Their expressions and modes of speech are all there. It's not like split personalities or anything...I always imagined it must be fairly common. That part isn't "hearing voices", it's really just a more useful form of imagining someone you know.

This is a little different, though, because I don't know the voices or the people.

>Girly voice that you have never heard before talks to you out of the sudden
Sort of, but it's fairly casual.
>Is usually very motherly or it feels nurting at least
Not really, more just companion-like.
>Cutest voice you have ever heard
Some are more attractive than others. I keep on repeating it, but this is not one voice, it's usually different every time.
>Sounds real and even clearer than real life voices, but at the same time you acknowledge its coming out of your head
That's normal for any voice I hear in my head, including my own internal dialogues between aspects of my personality, so yes. (It's often helpful to organize methods of thinking by internal "voice", I find, to keep them somewhat distinct and consider multiple viewpoints at the same time, in the form of a conversation)
>>
>>25137552
>You have no control on what she says at first and even tough you can control it, the voice is more clear when you dont.
I mean, obviously my subconscious is generating the sentences...it does that sometimes. The few times I've ever been drunk it worked more or less the same way, I made small talk and cracked jokes like most people do when sober, only I could see myself doing it with a sort of compartmentalized detachment, I had full control but didn't even have to focus on what I was saying or even talking about at all, the words and ideas just flowed without "me", similar to how I've heard dis-associative experiences described, only not at all frightening and it seems to be brought on easily by a few extra shots of rum.
>You probably hear it more often when you are in your room or alone.
Yes, but that goes for any sort of daydream or random thought occurring to me.

>>25137426
Sorry, I forgot to write your response because I was answering the tulpa one. I don't think I'm schizophrenic, though I don't necessarily feel as uncomfortable talking to them as other people seem to, unless they're clearly on substances when I'm talking to them. I don't think the government's out to get me or God is telling me to do some nonsensical thing, and I actually make a practice of immersing myself in various conspiracy theory forums and communities, one at a time for several months, to learn how they think and what truth may be behind their delusions. It tends to affect my thought processes only very slightly and the effect quickly wears off, though now that I think about it, I guess always doing this could have some lingering psychological effects.

>>25137437
thanks, can i be new dank frog man now
>>
Dig deep Op. You can do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.