[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are us Indian men always discriminated against in the dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2KB, 400x320px
Why are us Indian men always discriminated against in the dating world, I'm so fucking tired of it and can't help but feel most women won't even talk to me because of my race.

I have a white friend who is in the same level as me in terms of attractiveness( same height, same build, same level of facial attractiveness) and yet he constantly gets to date above average chicks.
why is life so fucking unfair?
>>
I've seen w4m ads on Craigslist from white ladies looking for brown guys
>>
>>25133125
who knows its a crazy red room admin
>>
>>25132998
Because for every high born Indian there are 100+ who are horny betas who make hairy kids
>>
>>25132998
arranged marriages, at least part of your society is super smart because of smart people marrying smart people
>>
>>25132998
pro-tip: date Indian womenz from India and feel less reject.
>>
>>25133155
helps if she can feel
>>
>Why are us Indian men always discriminated against in the dating world?

1. Brown male Asians are near the bottom tier for attractive race/genders. Objectively that's the truth, on average we're ugly.
2. Most Westerners feel like either we or our food smells bad, sometimes both.
3. Indian men have a reputation for being pushy or aggressive towards white women, especially

That's really what it comes down to. There's FOBs who think they never left and can sexually harass a woman into dating them, and then there's the rich eldest son who's had everything handed to him and expects women to do the same.
>>
Because you aren't appealing to Western culture. I felt that problem for many years, but if you change your mindset and understand the differences between indian and western culture, aswell as exercising and taking care of yourself, you'll see the difference. I'm of indian heritage (and gay), and all the guys I've been with have been solid 8s or above. It's a huge learning process but if you persevere you'll get there
>>
Good looks are good looks it doesn't matter if you're a good looking Indian guy or white guy.

My cousin in Vancouver gets lot of white girls although i must add he's totally transformed his life and pretends to be white.
>>
All the Indians I knew irl where more primitive than Sub Saharans.
>>
>>25132998
date your own kinda Hindu Nigga
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.