[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I checked the catalog and decided to make my own th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BigMistake.jpg (39KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
BigMistake.jpg
39KB, 450x450px
Alright, I checked the catalog and decided to make my own thread. Most likely a bad idea but whatever I'm full of them. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone would like to be, well, I guess something like penpals... Texting through email basically?

I'm Active Duty US Navy, and my duty station right now involves a lot of Direct Support, which is basically flying out to a vessel underway for a month or so at a time and then flying back to my base in the U.S. My job is not cool at all trust me but still due to security clearance my social media life is pretty much non existent. When i visit ports, I have sex. Like yeah straight up stereotypical brothel shit. I'm not looking for sex or jacking off on a webcam, I would just love to flirt with someone over time. Sort of fall for them. Even though it wont pan out, it'd be a nice respite from paying to fuck third world sex workers and working with literal military grade autists all day. And to add to the stereotype of Navyfags I guess I don't even care about your gender, beggars can't be choosers right?

If anyone's interested drop me a line at
[email protected]
>>
>>25131796
Literally same thing but Army and Australia. I always go brothels too mate.

I legitimately only have email and i was just browsing the reddit penpals thing to see if i could find someone to talk to.
>>
How do you guys get so lonely in the military? Isn't there always a whole bunch of people around that you can get to know?
>>
>>25131904
Well good luck to you mate. It's funny how you always end up wanting what you cant have.
>>
>>25131912
A bunch of people just as autistic as you, in a small intel community that doesn't allow relationships in the same command. I wouldn't say lonely, just sick of being penned up with the same goon squad for years at a time with not enough personal liberty to start a relationship outside of work.

Guess I played to much CoD as a kid and now im here.
>>
>>25131912
Yeah i have some bloody good mates that I'd die for in a heart beat. But it's the same people i see every day at work. I spend my free time with my closest mates and outside of that i have nothing. I lost all my civvie mates since I've been in for a while and it's hard to meet new people. And by meet new people i mean pretty girls who you enjoy spending time with.

>>25131915
Struth mate. Hope you catch something in your net. If you're ever in Sydney check out the fortune of war.
>>
>>25131933
Check'd and I wish you the best, mate!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.