[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a trasgender woman, but my birth certificate and everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1491866039788.jpg (1MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
1491866039788.jpg
1MB, 2896x2896px
I am a trasgender woman, but my birth certificate and everything still says male and still says my boy name. i wanna join the military but i wanna enlist as a boy, i just wanna show everyone I can do it just as much as anyone else can. Im 5'3 and 115 pounds and Im 18! Do you think theres anyway I can be on hormones but still be in the males military? (Picture is related, its me. left is me trying to be a boy and right is me everyday.) Pls help!!! And tips as well.
>>
>>25130699
>I am a trasgender woman
I read that as 'trashgender' and I laughed so fucking hard, god damn

Do you have a lame, unbelievable excuse for your personal photos having a downloaded-from-4chan filename?
>>
Timestamp or this is bait.

Sage
>>
>>25130736
Lmao i had to edit the pics together thats why
>>
File: IMG_1842.jpg (824KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1842.jpg
824KB, 1932x2576px
>>25130738
Hehehe
>>
So, let's see what your bare chest looks like, to assess your physical condition.
>>
>>25130699
>tfw you don't respond to me on kik
>>
Don't do it. I don't think it makes a good case for transgender equality.
You are female. You can't enlist as male.
I don't doubt you can do it, I think you have nothing to prove. But enlisting as a boy would be wrong. You aren't a boy at all.
That's my two cents.
>>
>>25130787
Idc if it makes a good cause for equality, i wanna be just as good as the guys.
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (82KB, 637x496px)
magnificent.jpg
82KB, 637x496px
>>25130699
more!
>>
>>25130699
Hopefully this might help you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/30/politics/transgender-ban-lifted-us-military/index.html

Last year they made it where it doesn't matter. But of course, its all on paper and like everything else you may have faced its your own courage through the good and bad. I really do wish you luck and one day I can say thank you for your hard work and dedication.
>>
>>25130922
Coming from a man who is enlisting, join as a female but hold yourself to the mens standards(there is a sizable difference). Any men try to challenge you show them the 300 on your APFT.
>>
you do this every couple weeks, just show your dick already
>>
>>25130699
There are other ways to get attention
>>
No. There is a reason the female requirements are different than male. A female body is not built to handle the same amount of punishment a male body is, and assuming you've been on hormones your body is no longer strong enough to handle it (and if you're 5'3" then you probably never were).

If you join the military, you are going to be raped. I guarantee it. You need to be aware of that now. You're too small to fight back, and nobody is going to defend a trans person. I don't think it's a good idea for you to enlist to begin with, let alone put a girl in a bunk with guys.

I mean unless gangrape is what you're going for in which case feel free
>>
Well first you must be swift as a coursing river
>>
how long have you been talking about joining, seriously I saw one of your threads last year. and you were saying the same shit, so are you going to join or just post on 4chan about it?
>>
I don't think you can enlist as male but outwardly be female. You gotta pick one or the other. I will say there are some pretty manly females in the service, but there aren't really girly men.

The minimum weight for your height is 107lbs, either gender. Can you even pass a basic exercise test?
>>
>>25131147
And have all the force of a great typhoon
>>
>>25131191
With all the strength of a raging fire
>>
>>25131202
Mysterious as the dark side of the moooooon
>>
>>25131205
Yes ... All of the yes
>>
>>25131213
The original song is perfect but rn I'm imagining the dragon ball one by tfs
>>
>>25130699
Pretty much what this guy said on his first paragraph. You ain't gonna make and if anything you will put your fellow soldiers in danger if you were to be put out in the battlefield.
>>
>>25130699
Trans people are allowed in the military, but I doubt they'll let you stay on hormones during training. You'd have to stop at least for basic training, which was 12 weeks when I went but I think it's shorter now. You might be able to get back on them during ait, but I'm not sure. Once you have a permanent duty station you can definitely be on them. I had a trans boy in my platoon but he started T a couple of years into his service.
I'd recommend joining as a female, because the APFT standards are lower, and because you'll probably be hazed in basic if you're in the male barracks.
>>
why would you even want to enlist as a boy? that only shows you arent a real woman and cant accept being one
>>
oh and no probably not since you look way too much like a woman
>>
Armyfag reporting in.

You have nothing to lose by enlisting as female, but considering the new policy for the DoD, it just has to say female on paper. That's it. Like that's literally it. You don't have to be on hormones or have surgeries or anything as long as the papers say female. They only thing is you have to abide by the standards for the gender you now identify with.
>>
>>25130801
> i wanna be just as good as the guys.
> Im 5'3 and 115 pounds

Honestly, this just seems like a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>25130699
>I just wanna show everyone I can do it just as much as anyone else can

some basic pleb motivation you got there mate...
especially when thinking about joining the military
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.