[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's wrong with me /soc/??? i don't fuckin get it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

what's wrong with me /soc/??? i don't fuckin get it. i try so hard to be a good girlfriend. i'm loyal i'm honest i'm caring i'm attentive i'm sweet and i love him right and i play his video games with him and i'm there for him through his episodic depression and i sing to him and i look good for him and i tell him every day that i'm real and i'm in it and he's my everythING AND HE FUCKING LEAVES M E
>>
File: images.jpg (1KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1KB, 160x159px
i'M SO SICK OF NEVER BEINGH GOOD ENOUGH FOR THESE STUPID FUCXKIGN PEOPLE WHY DOES ITR NEVER WORK OUT I DIDNT EVEN GET A REAL REAOSN IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE WHY CASNT I DO ANYTHING RIGHT
>>
It's probably just him. I was engaged a few weeks ago and it ended because she just stopped giving a shit even though I did everything for her
>>
>>25130192
You sound like a broken person in a relationship with another broken person, sorry, it happens.
>>
Sounds like you're a little overbearing/suffocating him.

Guys need space.
>>
Cant say much but i swear to god i would be sooo proud to have a girlfriend who tread me like her men not like an toy so keep smiling u will find the right one (y)
>>
File: HIS DOG DIED.png (26KB, 1540x155px) Image search: [Google]
HIS DOG DIED.png
26KB, 1540x155px
>>25130216
hIS DOG DIED THATS WHY HES DPNE THIS
>>
The only solution is to post your naked body on the internet
>>
File: giphy.gif (403KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
403KB, 500x283px
>>25130219
NO, i am NOT that girl anon, yes i was very much in love and i enjoyed spending time with him but i am not that crazy gf without boundaries or space, i gave him space, i needed my space too, our relationship was normal i made sure of it because i've BEEN that girl before and it never goes well~ and when those relationships ended i knew i had been crazy but this time i did nothing wrong i did not deserve this anon
>>
>>25130192
I honestly thought this was from r9k until i saw the ID.

That theres yur problem

>>25130216
this
>>
>>25130246
...and this
>>
>>25130254
Well it sounds like you treated hime really well. You need someone who appreciates that and treats you just as well
>>
>>25130192
you do realize your side is only half the story
you said it yourself he has episodic depression
we don't know what he was feeling or going through

how often did you talk about your feelings with each other?
did he share his feelings or bottle them up?

>>25130203
you clearly have attachment issues if you're threatening to hurt people
>>
>>25130192
Are you fat and/or ugly?
>>
>>25130192
What state you live in femanon?
>>
Fee no wonder you can't keep a man, you can't even be bothered to reply in your own thread.

Sage
>>
>>25130225
>>25130254
> episodic depression
> dog dies
> Admits he only loved his dog
> didn't actually love her

> she has boundary dependency issues
> and is threatening to hurt people

frankly from what i can guess
you were both using each other as a crutch
instead of getting help for your issues
and the relationship reached a breaking point
>>
>>25130750
people do have lives outside the internet
>>
>>25130768
Umm, not if you are on 4Chan lol.
>>
>>25130777
some of us have work
and some of us go to school
Some of us have Apartments and rent to pay

unlike yourself,
we can't all be degenerate NEETs
that live in our parent's basement.
>>
>>25130254
Okay. So... he gave a stupid excuse. Really, it's an obvious excuse. Or he's got even more serious problems and shouldn't be in a relationship anyway.

How old are you two? Because you both seem a bit young. Like, late teens, 21 at latest young.
>>
Wow, I really triggered the neckbeard.
>>
>>25130192
I don't think you did anything wrong. He obviously wants to be left alone and if I were you, I'd let him be for now. I made the mistake of not leaving my ex girlfriend alone after she asked me to and it only made things worse. It kinda fucked both of us up since it was an LDR and she ended up blocking me as I got more desperate in asking for her to come back. Who knows. Maybe he'll get lonely and ask for you to come back. Based on what you've said, I think you're a lovely person and guys like me would be really lucky to have you.
>>
>I tell him every day that I'm real

The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>25131610
Sounds like an internet relationship. Ldrs are the worst.
>>
File: 1489782511623.jpg (802KB, 3440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489782511623.jpg
802KB, 3440x1440px
>>25130192
op im going to say this and you're not going to want to hear it.

The dog is an excuse, he doesn't want to be with you. That is OK. I know it is hard to hear.

You can take some time to be alone and work on yourself, someone else will present themselves to you in the future.

I promise everything is going to be ok.
>>
>>25131743
>>25131743
>>25131743
^^^
>>
>>25130192
If this is true, I'd like to hire you to train my girlfriend for me.
>>
>>25130803
I'm personally in the attic, mum wanted the sex dungeon down there.

but jokes aside, as someone who suffers from depression, I find it incredibly difficult to talk to the people I have felt closest to. And in a lot of cases I have stopped talking to them completely.

It becomes a burden to try and tell people how I'm feeling today, and honestly sometimes, I feel like I'm just going to bug people if I even try to open up.

Then again, this doesn't mean the same for your ex. It could be your relationship wasn't as solid as you first thought, and he wanted out but couldn't think of a better way to get out.
>>
>>25133029
Pretty sure you are right. Atleast if u ask me losing a dog that has been with you for a long time isn't a reason to break up with someone, unless the relationship is relatively new. Also, without knowing anything else I would say that it's not about OP being good enough, but it seems like it it happened more than once.

Pretty sure the whole reason behind the thread isn't to get answers anyway, just another rant for attention and validation.
>>
>>25130192
Are you me in female form?
>>
>>25130192
>>25130203
>>25130225
>>25130254
>episodic depression
Is the main thing that stands out to me.
Do you mean lying around staring into space or do you mean screeching, sobbing, and yelling at you?
If the former, probably legitimate basket case of some sort pairing it with the dog thing.
If the latter, he's just an asshole.

I hate to have to be the one to break it to you but almost everyone is retarded and shitty because they can afford to be without dying now and because the Marxists fucked our culture. I hate to get political on your relationship thread but they truly did, overtly and explicitly, try to ruin everything worldwide. Just listen to Yuri Bezmenov.

99% of people IRL are terrible and like 95% of people on 4chan are terrible. But then being on /soc/ puts it back up around 97%. Good luck senpai.
>>
>>25130246
>The only solution is to post your naked body on the internet

+1
>>
>>25130192
Hey I'm going through something similar with my bf and you seem a lot like me. Do you have contact?
>>
>>25130192
1) be your own woman, stop placating your men. A partner should be A PART of your life, not your life. Stop adopting all their interest and passions. Not to say NONE, but you need to do you.

2) Some people just don't fit. Get used to it.
>>
>>25130192
It's ok. You can date me instead.
>>
>>25130192
maybe you just think you're all those things
>>
>>25130192
I donĀ“t know why awesome girls meet idiot guys.. It is a big pity that he does not appreciate your support. You are awesome :)
>>
File: 23.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
60KB, 300x300px
Jesus christ if you're posting this all over a public forum I can image why he left you. Fucking crazy lmao

>inb4 all the white knight cucks rushing to her honor

kek
>>
>>25136440
You are such a naive virgin if you truly believe after what has been posted that this is an emotionally stable awesome girl
>>
>>25130192
You can't make somebody love you just by being everything you think they want. Perhaps the feelings just aren't there. Move on and find somebody who likes you for you.
>>
>>25130203
Mayb because of these anger management issues
>>
>>25130192
You can pour your heart and soul into someone who's miserable and all it will do is bring you to his level.
>>
do u wanna be friends? I will talk to you about these things. I am sad and lonely and angry too. Am gurl.
>>
don't worry bby ill be your boyfriend instead ;^)
>>
OK here the problem 99% of women make; the man you choose to try and fight for isn't worth it. I see it over and over and its so obvious to other men its sad. Here's what's up; I'm sure he's probably nice and shit BUT he is WEAK. Episodic despression? He's breaking up with you over a dog? Actually plays video games? Bwahahahahhahabah! You were in a relationship with an emotional fragile and stunted man-child who thinks being a whiny pussy makes him "emotional available"; its bullshit. Every single person in the world has emotions and "deep" thoughts some of us are just busy actualizing and healthily handling our mental issues without dragging other people, especially our loved ones, into the shit. Girl, this is it, this is what they mean when they say they need a man not a boy. Find someone who isn't so fucking weak next time.
>>
>>25130192
Im your true love hit me up gurl x<3
>>
>>25133607
This is a really sad post.
>>25130192
To wit, since I went off a bit in my last post; don't change yourself. Part of the epidemic is someone suffers, even a little, and they give up. That giving up, on thinking you can and deserve to be happy, is what creates toxic people that fill this world with garbage. You sound like you were a perfectly attentive and affectionate girlfriend. Don't let that stop because you wasted it on a fuckboy.
>>
>>25136446
this

also: post tits
>>
>>25130192
If he has a legitimate mental illness he probably has developed a copiNguyen mechanism where he pushes people away so he doesn't hurt them with is mental illness and burden them with having to deal with him. It's a response that I have to fight really hard.
>>
>>25137824
Like hanging out on soc makes you any better than a shitty gamer. Both are gross.
>>
>>25130203
>why cant I do anything right

Sometimes I miss dating crazy bitches
>>
>>25130192

>why baby?
>okay

oh lmao, it's because you are one of those girls. he is probably tired of dragging you through conversation you sperg. depression suck, it isn't your fault, most men are fine the big 2 or 3 words as long as you fuck often
>>
>>25138034
>Implying
First time on here in 3 weeks, how do you "hang out" on a board like this? Also fuck you you limp dicked video gamer did I trigger you bitch? Thinking I'll take some disrespect from a faceless nerd online because I hurt their fee-fees don't come at me again nerd just because you self-loath doesn't mean I do. In fact as a gamer the only way to earn my respect was to say you were proud of your hobbies but you sold yourself out which is why I hate weak faggits omg fuck you.
>>
>>25130192
ill game with u if ur a girl add Trip?#2556 on discord if u dont have the game ill get t for u
>>
>>25139338
trip implying you can even talk to a girl without sperging
>>
>>25138081
>>Implying
>First time on here in 3 weeks, how do you "hang out" on a board like this? Also fuck you you limp dicked video gamer did I trigger you bitch? Thinking I'll take some disrespect from a faceless nerd online because I hurt their fee-fees don't come at me again nerd just because you self-loath doesn't mean I do. In fact as a gamer the only way to earn my respect was to say you were proud of your hobbies but you sold yourself out which is why I hate weak faggits omg fuck you.

>>massively triggered
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.