[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey deviants of /soc/, do you like CG/L? Are you interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nyso1jH8nL1u1bkfoo1_540.jpg (47KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyso1jH8nL1u1bkfoo1_540.jpg
47KB, 540x360px
Hey deviants of /soc/, do you like CG/L? Are you interested in being a little, big, or middle? Then you should considering our discord, a tight knit community welcoming all who want to learn about CG/L, or people who are already active within the lifestyle. Don't be afraid, we don't bite. https://discord.gg/SJEHaxx
>>
>>25128876
consider joining*
>>
>>25128876
Bump
>>
I'm only here for the summer :100:
>>
I'm also pretty gay sup
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>25129041
>>
Reminder that Lowallyn, the famous thirsty faggot, will join any and all discords and thirst (and probably) send nudes without anyone asking.
>>
>>25129132
And who are you posting this? He's not on this server.
>>
>>25128876
bumperino
>>
>>25129132
>the famous thirsty faggot
>will join any and all discords and thirst
>send nudes without anyone asking
sounds like you have him confused with Minxie LMAO
>>
>>25131230
sounds like you have her confused with the drama whore victoria anne
>>
>>25128876
bump
>>
>>25132720
stop texting me with empty threats.

>implying you're going to charge me with defamation
1) to be charged with defamation, I had to lie about you, and I didn't.
i'm not sorry i told your boyfriend you were cheating on him your entire relationship with him when that's what actually happened...lol
2) you're not going to have police search through your internet history
only to find out what I was telling was the truth (you sexting/fucking men behind your bf's back) and have your parents find out everything you've done behind their backs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.