[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually possible to hook find hookups on craigslist that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: craigwot.png (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
craigwot.png
6KB, 256x192px
Is it actually possible to hook find hookups on craigslist that aren't bots? Or do people have to pay to find other people wanting to fuck?
>>
Nah I've fucked on there a few times. Heterosexual male here.
>>
So far the non dude responses I've gotten were one from a black girl who revealed she was pregnant from a guy she broke up with the day before and wanted a stepfather, and the other was from a fat 40 something who lived in an RV and wanted to suck me off in front of her husband. I almost did the latter but decided not to because of the almost certain chance of STD
>>
>>25128736
Found a couple gals, they're usually on the bigger side, and always a minority here in DC area. 1000x easier to find guys though. Go Greek and your pool will expand quite a bit.
>>
>>25128789
>dc area

Kek me too. This one bitch namee Amy runs a bot operation that floods the whole w4m section with spam and phishes for emails and pictures
>>
I dated some tranny cunt from craigslist.

She was pretty normal. The wires coming out of the back of her neck were weird
>>
>>25128869
Dafuq? Like piercings or some weird cyberpunk subculture body mods?

I'm curious because really wierd things can sometimes be hot
>>
>tfw I met my gf of six years on craigslist

It was a chance meeting to say the least. Feel free to ask me anything about this seemingly impossible task!
>>
>>25128933
As a serious personal or as a casual encounter?
>>
>>25128933
only had one casual encounter and two serious relationships.
>>
Sure, it happens. Plenty of real people there. Now, most of said real people are awful. But even then, yep, there's some actual stuff.
>>
>>25128881
She was a robot. We fucked.
>>
I have only found one successful hook up on there. I posted about wanting an older lady. She was only a few years older but im not going to turn down free pussy.

There was another time im sure i could have had a threesome when i got something off the free section but i was too thrown back by it i didnt think properly at the time.
>>
>>25129071
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>25128954
meant for >>25128942
>>
>>25128736
most of craigslist is shit for personal ads
once in a while I get a good reply
but most of the time it's spam, sluts, whores, and land whales
the site really needs to be cleaned up
>>
I have had several hookups, stories in another post if you want. Here are some tips for craigslist encounters

1. Have some pics ready, face, PG, and of course some nudes/almost nude
2. Be showered and ready to "jump on it" when you start looking.
3. Look in other places besides casual encounters and w4m. Mw4m is a good place
4. Many of the real posts are shoet notice, they want to hookup tonight, not next week.
5. If you can host that raises your options and risk. Could be scoping your place out if not at a hotel.
6. If you do get ahold of a real person, tell them you wanna take a quick shower before you meet up. Ladies like a clean man, even if you are a stranger.
7. Dont give out too much personal info before you meet. Especially if your not single.
8. No posts that interest you? Write your own, dont be too specific. Basics about your looks. Body pic increases views. Be honest what your looking for, if bi that may increase your chances with a mf couple. Post early in the day, takes a while to appear active to other people.

You have to figuire out bots and prostitutes yourself. If you get to chatting and they dont answer your question like what city are you in its a bot. Dont sign up for anything to view profiles.
>>
>>25130892
Another good tip from my own experience; when you make an ad request that others include something specific with their response. It's a good way to filter out bots (or illiterate retards) as any replies you get that don't have the thing can be ignored from the start.

Personally, I like to have fun with it. On the rare occasions I put up ads I ask, "please include a joke with your reply. It doesn't even have to be a good one." If a real person is responding it's a good way to verify they aren't a bot and break the ice at the same time.
>>
Patience and volume is how i score the most puss. I have 3 accts (pers phone, my biz phone, and home phone). Can post 3 new ads a day per acct, and repost unlimited older ads.

Generalised ads dont fare well for me, but good to have them as they are more for the broad spectrum. I get the most hits on very specific ads targeting one thing. But once you build up your arsenal of ads, you cover pretty much everything, plus the few general ads.

Day time ads dont do well for me, im into some kink, and the darker the ad, the more likely they are to get flagged. If youre not into the dark kink, it may be different for you, but in general, the day crowd is filled with haters who have nothing better to do than flag everyones ad but their own...in my opinion.

Late night ads fare much better for me, from 3am after. They dont get flagged as much, chicks reading and replying to ads that late have to realize its not gonna be an instant hook up, and i just sift thru the BS with my morning smoke.

I get more hook ups off my older ads, so im careful not to go repost crazy. The girls really taking the time to look back that far thru ads, are either super serious, or bored. But if theyre bored, theyre more likely window shopping, not replying. So the replies you do get, have a better chance to follow thru.

I do agree about being ready to go when you are posting. If you do get an initial hit, yeah, most of the time if you cant seal the deal then, its over. But initial hits, for me anyways, rare.

Its a lot of sifting thru BS. Its easy to try, get your hopes up and quit once you feel it failed, but it can work for sure. I could write a book on my CL encounters.

Some people can pick up girls in bars or whatever, but i work too much for all that. I handle my CL stuff on smoke breaks, or late at night. To me, it makes more sense looking for pussy, than reading facebook, news, or watching TV.

I love talking strategy, or about CL stories. Im kik oralartist.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.