[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Gays have the shortest shelf life or why do I never see anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1491775261001.jpg (268KB, 1264x882px) Image search: [Google]
1491775261001.jpg
268KB, 1264x882px
Do Gays have the shortest shelf life or why do I never see anyone posting over 21 here?
>>
>>25126058
No, twinks have the shortest shelf life. There's a difference.
>>
>>25126201
I'd like to see some proof in this, because it just sounds like OP's post angered you.

There are a few old gays but unless their wealthy in some way half of them have aids or not great health. My gay great-cousin is on the same level
>>
File: hush.jpg (99KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
hush.jpg
99KB, 400x293px
>>25126215
>>
>>25126215
Do you even know what a twink is? Do you even know what 'shelf-life" means? Do you even know what anger loos like? Can you even English?
>>
Homosexuality mostly is just a phase
>>
File: received_781867858596976.jpg (14KB, 599x431px) Image search: [Google]
received_781867858596976.jpg
14KB, 599x431px
Wish they could stay twinks forever. I LOVE twinks.
>>
File: giphy.gif (764KB, 466x265px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
764KB, 466x265px
>>25126625
That's the best part about twinks. I keep getting older, they stay the same age.
>>
>>25126640
Same. Im 30...old as fuck.
>>
>>25126676
lol 33 here - and with the confidence that comes with age I'm actually getting more twink ass than I was 10 years ago. I don't mind being called daddy ;)
>>
>>25126681
lol last year at 29 was the first time one called me daddy.....and desu at first it was weird...but it's actually kinda hot. :)
>>
>>25126682
Didn't like it at first, either. Now I prefer it.
>>
>>25126693

It's nice. :D
>>
>>25126705
>>25126693
>>25126682
>>25126681
27 here, already got that dad bod and a nice dick, but I'm not confident or assertive? Will I garner any attention as a bottom/submissive, or should I play the hand I was dealt and try to pass as a full top instead of switch?
>>
>>25126825
Are you looking for younger/twinkier guys? If so, then I would say yeah, it would be a lot easier statistically for you to learn the top/dom role. But there's nothing to say that you couldn't find a twinky guy that would dom and top you. It's just... rarer.
>>
>>25126058
All gays over 21 have already found out how to be successful prostitutes, have become hermits or have died of AIDS.
>>
Because it's easy as fuck to find someone to fuck/date as a gay dude as long as you're not hiding?

The young ones go online because they haven't learned to be comfortable with themselves irl yet. Also this is mostly the first generation who can actually be open without being shunned for it
>>
25 here with twink body, but as >>25126896 said I've given up and will become a hermit.
>>
>>25126851
Most of my IRL romance has been with women so I top by default in the bedroom, but I do not have a dom personality, I'm all about pleasing my partner. I'll hammer your prostate till we're both a shaking mess, but I want to cuddle after, and cook you breakfast in the morning.
>>
>>25126058
hopefully these degenerates die of Aids
>>
>>25127378
I'm sure many a cute boy would totally appreciate that.
>>
>>25127114
>The young ones go online because they haven't learned to be comfortable with themselves irl yet.
Pretty much this, I don't post myself online because of work but i enjoy the twinks putting on a show.

I'm 30 now and still get 18-25 year old guys hit me up regularly on apps, occassionally I will hookup if a guy gets my attention but i'm mostly looking for relationship material now.
Still yet to be called daddy ;_;
>>
>>25128053
Relationships with age gaps are tough. My bf is 22 and he's wonderful - smart, driven, successful, and sexy as hell. I forget he's 22 most of the time, but then he does something immature and/or emotional, and I'm reminded where he's at in his development. I let a lot of shit like that slide - that's how I make it work. I don't "expect" him to be on my level in terms of emotional regulation or maturity, because he's not. I think a lot of age gap relationships don't work out because the older partner expects the younger one to be on their level, which just isn't possible all the time.
>>
>>25128069
yeah I agree, I wouldn't seriously date anyone under 25 now that i'm 30 unless they were very driven and shared similar goals.
I've done big age gaps before and it didn't end well, but a friend of mine has been in a relationship with an 8 year gap that has been going strong since we were 22 so it can work.
>>
>>25126058
Iunno, I post and am 23, but most people would think i'm 18 from my pics anyway
>>
Alright fags, who here is in UK and particularly any of the Irelands ?
>>
Gays have no reason to be on here, it's stupid easy to get your dick sucked as a gay man. Why waste time on a board like this?
>>
File: IMG_1739.png (11KB, 238x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.png
11KB, 238x431px
>>25127446
Truvada. Bitch nigger. You already killed us all in the garden of eden. Dumb cunt. Step on muh cubes! It's not a phase. We are not unhappy. You have so many theories. You divorce. You're diseased. And you suck dick without the balls to admit it. Kike. And feminazi dyke
>>
>>25128918
Gotta do something in between getting your dick sucked.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.