[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist stories thread? Horror or success ? Worst story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: craigslist_02.png (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
craigslist_02.png
24KB, 320x240px
Craigslist stories thread?

Horror or success ?

Worst story I have is
>looking for first femdom/pegging experience
>cute black girl responds and we have a long conversation about her toys etc
>2 hours into the convo she reveals she's 3 months pregnant with an ex she just broke up with a day ago and seemed to be looking for someone to be a stepfather

nope'd out of there
>>
>>25125303

Was trying to get a blowjob earlier today. Posted up an ad with a new fake e-mail, and went to read a book for a bit.

Came back to 100 unread e-mails. They basically all have the same text.

"Hay looking to FUCK hit me up >>>hotsexyfuck193<<< @ g_MAIL"

Was kinda bummed. Really wanted a blowjob.
>>
>>25125303

Can I tell a grindr story?

>only fucked women, but the thought of dominating a submissive femboy turns me on
>install grindr being very discreet
>spammed with dicks and unappealing bodies even being anonymous
>get messaged by this cute cd
>stockings/thong/nice body
>meet up for a blowjob
>facefuck this cd for an hour before I bust a load
>delete grindr after that

Not bad, other girls I've been with have never let me just straight up fuck their throat for an hour so that was fun. I've realized I'm only interested in femboys / boybutts. Might as well explore my sexuality while I'm single.
>>
actually had success for the first time in fort lauderdale
i'm 22 and she was 28, we texted for a few weeks, exchanged pics, but I was skeptical because I didn't think she was real
anyway decided to go ahead and meet finally one night for some car fun
she showed up around 2am in a bmw, i was surprised
we drove a few mins from my house, parked, talked for a bit and then she started grabbing for my cock
she started sucking it as soon as I got hard, probably the best head i've ever gotten
then she asked if i wanted her to sit on it, like i would really say no
so we fucked in her bmw she came twice before I came she didn't like that I came inside her since I wasn't using a condom but oh well
she dropped me off and went our separate ways
still in contact with her but I left the country for a job before we could meet again
>>
Had some good hookups but nothing special. Fucked a really hot 42 year old MILF with tattoos and piercings (which I'm really into). Gave me pussy and ass, it was fucking great.

One time a girl wanted to stop after she came. Of course I didn't argue, but it was pretty fucked up and made me feel bad.
>>
>>25125303
In the past year I've fucked 4 married women, and 3 of them I met on craigslist. Twas awesome
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.