[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did this rude cunt mean by this lol? Did she assume alterieer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2143.png (360KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2143.png
360KB, 750x1334px
What did this rude cunt mean by this lol? Did she assume alterieer motives for nudes? This is what I get for just trying to be nice and maybe chat...
>>
>>25124671
Then she calls me selfish once her rude ass response makes me assume she actually is a whore which is why the reason I found her Kik existed
>>
>>25124671
>be nice
>call her a whore

Gtfo of here with your pussy ass trolling you pathetic excuse for a human. Go back to /b/.
>>
>>25124744
Why should I continue to be nice when she's a direct asshole to me?
>>
>>25124671
And you did have alt motives you transparent can't.
>>
>>25124747
Yeah I am sure youre the only asshole that texted her that day. Why should she have to suffer asshole after asshole posing as her personal white knight. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25124750
I literally did not! I just felt bad
>>
>>25124762
I'm not a white knight, I just am tired of being disrespected by females every time when I'm literally only being nice or wanting to chat.

If she was overwhelmed, she didn't have to say "what do you want?"

She could have ignored me if I wasn't worth talking to
>>
>>25124671
Let's see the response
>>
File: IMG_2144.png (400KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2144.png
400KB, 750x1334px
>>25124785
She called me a selfish kiddo. Because I assumed she actually was as anon had advertised based on her response.
>>
She didn't post her contact in the first place so she obviously wasn't looking for someone to talk to. She just doesn't want to chat Lmao. Do not be upset
>>
>>25124747
Why are you even talking to her
She asked a legit question. Dafuq do you want? Leave her alone bro
>>
>>25124805
Could have been more kind about it. Not to be a pussy but it's always girls that hurt my feelings and I know it's "nothing personal" but it's hard to feel good about yourself and hold confidence when there's such a sour taste from past experiences.
>>
>>25124671
jesus you're a thick, mentally ill individual.
>>
>>25124824
I am? I have depression but that's the size of it. I simply cannot understand how I'm selfish because I thought this girl was a bitch for being rude. That's all. There's no secret mission or anything.
>>
As someone who's kik keeps getting posted without my doing, it can be overwhelming and annoying getting flooded with messages all day when you've no interest in talking to anyone. Also, a lot of guys play the 'I am just letting you know' card and when you thank them they try and sweet talk you into sexting or sending nudes. She's most likely fed up and not looking to play the odds on what one you are.

Just stop talking to her.
>>
>>25124671
How autistic are you? You have to be pretty socially awkward to think you can open up a conversation like that, or that you could turn it into an actual conversation.
>>
>>25124833
She immediately blocked me upon calling me selfish. I understand how it's annoying on her end. But on my end, I just have a terrible track record of irl or online, talking to girls and in the end me feeling bad or like a loser. I wish I had some nice convos to offset this.

I guess I'm an ass for making this thread too.
>>
>>25124823
If you didn't have ulterior motives and were just trying to let her know, you would have simply said "hey, someone posted your info on 4chan pretending to sell nudes. just thought i'd let you know"

Instead it's obvious you're trying to start something by the way you are talking to her. She's not interested in chatting, stop being so mad and surprised
>>
>>25124836
Maybe I am just an autistic mess. I should probably kill myself. I'm here in the first place because I'm lonely as shit and depressed.
>>
>>25124846
Actually, that was my intent.... and then she responded with what do you want... and then I was honest and she was a "I don't have time for this" bitch about it. She could have been polite at least. I don't expect it either, but I'm literally saying it makes me depressed that this never stops happening.

Perhaps I'm simply too weird.
>>
>>25124839
So stop trying to chat up girls who you know aren't looking to chat with, she could have been kinder about saying she didn't want to speak with you but it's pretty clear she'd been dealing with a barrage of assholes and just wasn't looking to placate.

She has no idea about your personal life and you having bad luck with women, also jumping down her throat by calling her a whore because she didn't give you the response you wanted speaks words about who you are as a person, frustrated or not there is no reason to speak to another human like that. Your reactions to situations that don't go your way need to be reevaluated.
>>
>>25124831
Timeline for you:

-Some girl has her kik posted online against her will
-Some guy she doesn't know and has no reason to talk to starts messaging her
-Guy implies that he would want nudes from her if he knew her better, but does so in cringe-meme, making the already insulting and rude boundary step awkward
-She says she doesn't want to talk to him

A total of 2 messages and 7 words sent in hasty text messages cause you to launch into a self-conscious crisis about how women disrespect you, when you approached one through a detached medium in a skeevy and desperate manner.
>>
>>25124839
Because you were obviously setting up to fish for her nudes, how stupid can you get

Everyone here can see it, you're not fooling anyone dude. You message her, give her the "oh man people suck I'm not like other guys" spiel, cozy up to her, then when she likes you start trying to make a move on her.
>>
>>25124851
Yeah you clearly were trying to start a longer conversation by the way you brought it up. You also were asking her to chat, then called her a whore when she said she didn't want to.

As someone who has had this happen to them, you'd be shocked by the sheer volume of thirsty guys and disembodied dicks rolling in, and it gets fucking annoying after a minute
>>
>>25124854
>response I wanted
No it was because she gave the response that implied she was only looking to give out or sell nudes, clearly..
>>
>>25124855
I never implied I wanted nudes at all. I didn't.
>>
>>25124873
Where exactly did you gleen that. Jesus christ I was trying to be understand but man what is going on with your thought process.
>>
>>25124859
I've never tried to get nudes to be completely fucking honest
>>
>>25124878
*understanding

and her saying 'what do you want' isn't implying she is selling nudes, it's an expression of exasperation due to her kik being posted without her consent.
>>
>>25124862
I called her a whore because of the mean way she responded combined with the what do you want and the fact that she probably has a reputation for giving nudes to begin with. I think me calling her a whore was more justified than others here believe but I'm not even a woman hater. I just hate the sheer disrespect I've always received from girls. It's as if they assume I have no feelings at all. It's not just this one thing..
>>
>>25124882
We'll it was a rude expression nonethefuckingless

I'm just a guy. Not a bad guy. Women: stop assuming I'm a bad guy!
>>
>>25124886
Her kik being posted doesn't automatically mean she sells nudes guy c'mon. My kik gets posted all the time and he always says something like 'she's a whore who'll give you videos and pics' when in reality the dude was an actual real life friend of mine who hung out with my and my fiance (and often brought his gf along) who suddenly got creepy and tried to get me to sext with him out of the blue. When I said no he got angry and started doing this shit.

You have no basis to assume she is a whore and only called her that to try and take a dig at her personally. It's incredibly immature and it's very obvious why women have issues with you.
>>
>>25124823
Of course she could've been more kind about it. But saying this from experience, when you're being spammed with messages after someone posted your contact somewhere it's easy to become very irritated desu. Try to not pursue girls who clearly have had their contact posted for them, and instead go for ones who are actually looking to talk to someone ? ? ?
>>
>>25124862
^ Accurate
>>
>>25124671
Stop being a faggot whiteknight, it doesn't get you girls just saying.
>>
>>25124891
I was kind to her until she was mean. Her response was heartless and mean. Idc if I was wrong to assume she was a whore. The fact is, women have always treated me like total shit and I'm about ready to kill myself. I've become socially awkward and don't know how to deal with all the negativity they've embedded into me.
>>
>>25124904
I've tried that too and always I get left on read and never responded too. And I'm not clingy.

I did get one girl to message me from an NYC thread and she seemed cool and we talked a short while but literally left me on read never to be heard from again after she asked how tall I was and I answered honestly. It's shit like that, makes me feel hopeless, as though I have no chance, and like I should end my life... I may be a bitter cunt at this point but it took a long time to get here and I really don't know how to fix how I feel about myself.
>>
>>25124942
They treat you like shit because your personality is terrible and you expect random women who don't even want to chat with strangers to chat with you and deal with your 'tee hee I don't reaally like nudes but yooou know' kind of behavior.

Fix yourself dude.
>>
>>25124941
I wasn't trying to "get" her lol I just wouldn't have minded talking about literally whatever. Just chatting is nice if it's with a girl. I'm not desperate but I'm lonely so I try and meet people here sometimes.
>>
>>25124847
Read this again. Do it. Bye bitch.
>>
>>25124954
And she didn't want to talk to you, move on.

Not sure if you're just too young/inexperienced or mentally ill but people and especially girls don't care how lonely you are, they're not interested unless you're extremely attractive and if they somewhat knew you.
You're a complete stranger who got her kik off of a shithole site.

I'd try omegle or a dating site if you're lonely and want to talk to people, maybe start going out more as well.
>>
>>25124967
I literally fail on dating sites, especially tinder. I don't even think I'm unatttactive and I'm 23
>>
>>25124972
show me what you look like anon.

have you considered lifting? maybe checking out /fa/ to see if you can get some fashion advice?

It's really not that hard to fit in with people, just be yourself and be more mindful of what others might think.

people say that actions speak louder than words and there is some true to that but if you don't know how to talk to people then whatever actions you do will get you no where.
>>
>>25124954
turn gay anon
>>
>>25124948
How old are you?
>>
>>25124977
I definitely fit in with colleagues and like normal social situations but back in late hs and college parties I would go entirely unnoticed so that in itself brought my confidence to lower levels. I don't think I'm autistic in spite of this rage-tinged thread. Now that it's spring I plan to be in the gym a lot more regularly
>>
>>25124972
>>25124982
Lol k never mind

Think about changing yourself and make yourself satisfied and then try to get girls
>>
>>25124982
>>25124979
I don't have that ability that most of you share.
>>
>>25124988
on second thought don't turn gay. we're not taking applicants right now...
>>
>>25124671
OP is a MASSIVE faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs
>>
>>25124989
I am satisfied.... just not with how girls respond whenever or wherever I try to talk to them or how they reject me on online sites as well.
>>
>>25124996
What's funny is actually a lot of gay and bi guys have ended up liking me.
>>
>>25124999
Dude it very hard to find a date online
Go out
>>
>>25124988
Jesus christ it's Brandon
>>
>>25124988
Oh, you're a guy from lonely thread
>>
>>25125002
It's as simple as salt for my friends to get girls online apparently. And working in NYC you cannot say I don't get out.
>>
>>25124988
You again.

my best advice is just to be yourself mate.
>>
>>25125008
It's easy only if you're very attractive or have a lot self esteem and great likeable personality.
And lately, money.
>>
>>25125006
>>25125007
>>25125009
RIP
>>
>>25125017
I have money. So I guess I am 4/10 and should kill self if it's looks holding me back so substantially. None of my friends are male models.
>>
File: bear 2.jpg (58KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
bear 2.jpg
58KB, 615x345px
>>25124671
dude, you are extremely autistic
please always keep that in mind when communicating with people
it will help you realise why they might have little patience with you
>>
>>25125027
So nonexistence is bliss
>>
>>25125020
You're average looking I don't think that's the problem
But it's the fact you freak out when people reject you or even don't like you
You can't call people a cunt just because they don't wanna talk to you online
>>
>>25125034
>average
>not chad
Average is literally not even good enough for an average girl these days man...

I'd get plastic surgery if people could tel me why I'm unattractive looking
>>
>>25125038
I remember one time I gave you a 6/10 on a rate me thread and you spent like the next hr posting to me demanding to know why.
>>
>>25125043
Yeah because literally ONLY homosexual men have rated me as attractive

6 isn't even cute senpai

Like if I'm that bad it's for a reason
>>
>>25125038
See you're doing it again, freaking out
How is average unattractive?
>>
>>25125043
Also I'm sure you are an attractive girl so that's probably why I cared to know.

It is absolutely awful thinking you look decent but literally never seeing that girls agree with you
>>
>>25125047
I'm a girl btw

6 is pretty ok dude
>>
>>25125050
Ummm look at how movies and albums and video games are scored. That's how people rate humans here. If they think they look good in their opinion I'm sure they don't just give them a 4-6. Like, the average guy probably actually IS more than a 6 to some girls because of subjectivity. My rates seem entirely concrete and it sucks.
>>
>>25125053
>>25125047
I rated you that (and explained in the post) that you are fine looking physically but your neediness and quick temper/attacking women in general makes you unattractive. You then INSISTED that wasn't it and it was the fact that you are ugly.
>>
>>25125058
Ok so what's a 7 then? It's certainly not 10? When I see a game rated a 7, it's. T buy it now, it's worth a shot and enjoyable...

I'm asking you what is keeping me from being a 7? I'm not expecting to be seen as a model... is it my nose or lack of jaw or do I look like a faggot? Cause gay guys have rated me 8/10 often...
>>
>>25125061
We'll 6 isn't attractive I thought
>>
>>25125061
Another example
It's not your looks, it's your personality and you can work on that
You can acknowledge it and work on that if you want OR you can be like this forever and never find a girl
Your choice
Easy
>>
>>25125066
Dude you can't rate humans as games wtf
Everyone is different and everyone likes differend people
>>
>>25125080
different*
Look we can't help you if you don't wanna acknowledge the real problem
>>
>>25125069
dude, you were rated a 6 BECAUSE of your personality. You aren't unattractive, even a 6 is above average where 5 is average. If your personality wasn't so toxic it would be higher.
>>
>>25124671
>if I act like the nice guy and express my counter desire for wanting her nudes then through time I will surely get them.

Thirsty ass nigga that's not even smart about getting pussy.
>>
>>25125047
Brandon you fucking cuck. I'm a girl who's talked to you before, said you were a 6/10. If it wasn't for your extreme insecurity and general miserable outlook I'd say you're cute and I'd hang out if we were closer. You need to get out of this pathetic self pity and grow up. Ugly guys get moderately attractive chick's pretty damn often, it's all about the confidence. Having money probably helps too, but I've seen plenty of below average dudes with hot gfs.
>>
I never post on 4chan anymore but I felt the need to tell OP he's a dumbass autistic cunt
>>
>>25125142
^seconded
>>
That profile pic isn't even her ayy lmao op is a retard amd got catfished
>>
>>25125031
OP, thanks for posting all of this. I've been feeling really down about how autistic and toxic of a person I am lately, but these posts have reminded me that exponentially worse people are out there. Even if you're just faking all this shit (cause nobody can be THIS bad, right?), I wanted you to know that it helped a real sperglord like me.
>>
>>25124789
Go buy her a ring, she wants you to propose to her.
>>
The autism is strong with this one. Had to stop reading before I caught some.
>>
I can't believe this is a real thread. I'm autistic and bi polar and have a below average iq and even I'm not this retarded
>>
this is pathetic lol
>>
>>25124671
you're what's wrong with guys.
>>
It was brandon all along?
Shit niggers we're posting in a troll thread
>>
>>25124823
Wahhhh, a girl didn't respond in exactly the way I wanted her to because females aren't fucking mind readers, now I'm going to post her shit on 4chan pretending to be a victim.

Get a life, cunt.
>>
>>25124671
As soon as she said no you called her a whore, jackass
>>
>>25124671
>alterieer
>that whole screencap
jesus christ are you a fucking retard
>>
File: 1470194271983.jpg (87KB, 760x752px) Image search: [Google]
1470194271983.jpg
87KB, 760x752px
I just try to confuse the girls, like my muscles. For the gains brah, keep the girls n the muscles guessing so they keep growing
>>
ITT: Whiteknights and socially inept faggots.

OP either speaks English as a second language or is just retarded, but he's right. Whoever he messaged responded inappropriately and was an immediately rude cunt.
>>
>>25124744
>>25124750
>>25124762
Let me guess, you are a female? You don't have the right to be rude. Stop this self entitlement. You can decide to not respond or to be polite. Is how world works. Having a vagina don't change that.
>>
>>25124671
Oh, also she wasn't rude at all. She just say that she didn't want to talk. You should just accept her decision.
>>
>>25129238
Lol if she didn't respond he would've still probably called her a whore and bitched about it on /soc/. You try being all sweet and polite with 50+ horny guys spamming and messaging you. I don't blame her at all for her response.
>>
She doesn't know you, she doesn't have to be nice. Stop getting butt hurt.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.