[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is for people with issues and who are lonely. Guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 10

File: 1469596084_coffee-926793_1920.jpg (136KB, 1920x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1469596084_coffee-926793_1920.jpg
136KB, 1920x1406px
This thread is for people with issues and who are lonely. Guys or girls don't matter but you gotta be feeling down or lonely. Chads or bitches who think they are cool and just wanna have fun this is not for you

Post your issues or your mental state of mind and also your kik
>>
>>25123574
>Chads or bitches who think they are cool and just wanna have fun this is not for you

chads and bitches can get lonely too

probably more than you realize
>>
>>25123595
Fuck them, they already won the life lottery. No sympathy for someone who plays a good hand like shit.
>>
a few people might know who i am.

im a girl if that makes a difference
anyway I'm severely depressed and i cut one of my antidepressants out cold turkey bc I'm broke and couldn't afford a refill. I've never felt this suicidal and full of rage before. Crying over nothing and wanting to stab myself to death. Then a minute later i feel fine and really horny and i end up masturbating for hours. Then back to sadness.
>>
>>25123610

everyone gets lonely, anon.

no one escapes that.
>>
>>25123633
Read the OP: no chads or bitches. Either is alone for 5 minutes and thinks they know something about being lonely. Fuck right off.
>>
>>25123637
calm down bb
>>
>>25123625
>i cut one of my antidepressants out cold turkey bc I'm broke and couldn't afford a refill.

sorry to hear that.

were you diagnosed borderline?
>>
>>25123642
No, gtfo normie, reee
>>
>>25123625
I ran out of my SSRI and my health insurance was being a dick so I said fuck it.

After they finally cleared my system, for 4 or 5 weeks I was at the lowest I have ever been. I had to lock my handguns up in my car because I was afraid if they where to easy to get to I would do something regrettable and messy on a passing impulse.

I will never go back on SSRIs after that shit.

Idk if this matters, but other things I have observed. I get way less horny when I am on ssri's, I also had the whole not being able to finish problem this last time. So when I come off its like opening an over-pressurized water main.

Nicotine got my out of the funk. I'm still on generic welbutrin so smoking was out of the question, not I vape like a fucking loser.
I've been telling my doc I need a stimulant for the past 2 years but he doesn't want to be the one to write the script so...

I'm also a dude.
>>
Op here

Fuck off good looking people stop trying to hijack this thread too.

You get lonely for 5 and you post it on your Fb or a selfie on IG and that's that you're not lonely anymore.

Post your kik lonely people imma float a kik group and let's keep this thread strictly for people with issues and ppl Who are introverted
>>
>>25123643
nah just severe depression

>>25123644
kek

>>25123653
I was taking two: 450mg wellbutrin (highest dose) and 10mg lexapro. It was the lexapro i cut. I understand the awful sex drive ssris can create. I was unable to get wet when i was taking zoloft. Was the worrrrrrst.
Wellbutrin, on the other hand, has made me hypersexual. So when i added lexapro, it was kind of suppressed. Now that I'm only taking wellbutrin again... Well fuck...ing is literally all i want to do. And cry and rage. Then cum again.
>>
>>25123574
I've been alone since college. Lost touch with everyone, didn't replace them with anyone.

Diagnosed major depressive, have it under control enough that I appear mostly functioning, but I can't really connect to people.

I don't even really want to... but I am also incredibly lonely.
>>
>>25123664
We can't have nice things without some fucker who already has nice things wanting to take them. Such is life.
>>
File: 1486805629054.jpg (103KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
1486805629054.jpg
103KB, 529x529px
>>25123664

>can't be good looking and introverted

welp, i suppose i better kill mysel-

ohhh, you almost got me there!
>>
>>25123664
Post your kik instead pls
>>
>>25123673
tits or gtfo
>>
>>25123682
Why don't you make your own thread for chads and bitches that are lonely for a couple minutes and don't like the feel of the abyss some of us live in/ have lived in for decades.
>>
>>25123687
didn't know i was posting on /b/
>>
>>25123697
It's a rule of the internet, not just /b/.
>>
>>25123677
Ikr

In my case I've moved to Toronto and have no one here not that I had lots of friends in my home town either. At work people think I'm a dick and full of myself but all I'm always trying to do is fit in. I tried give no fucks about anyone or anything that only made me more lonely.

I like that nobody looks at me with a sense of sympathy but I'm really starting to feel bad about how I fucked my social life is I wonder why
>>
>>25123699
I hope you're not in the kik group if op starts one
>>
>>25123703
I hope you choke on the barrel of your gun.
>>
>>25123673
Whatever the generic of lexapro is the most recent ssri I was on.

I'm only on 300 of wellbutrin right now.
I started so long ago I don't remember what it did sex drive wise.

I was impossible to get mad when I was depressed. I just internalized everything. My doc said that my being angry while driving was a good sign when I mentioned it.

I almost threw a phone when talking to sprint support yesterday, he'd probably say that's perfectly normal as well.

Are you raging about nothing? Or shit that you used to let slide?
>>
>>25123673
>just severe depression
>Wellbutrin, on the other hand, has made me hypersexual. So when i added lexapro, it was kind of suppressed. Now that I'm only taking wellbutrin again... Well fuck...ing is literally all i want to do. And cry and rage. Then cum again.

jesus christ, i can't tell if your shrinks misdiagnosed you or just fucked your shit up with medication.

i had a bestie that was complete mystery to docs, best anyone could figure out was that she had something that caused psychotic episodes during periods.
>>
>>25123704
no need to be an asshole, guy
>>
>>25123704
>>25118062

If you want to see tits go see some tits you fucking spectrum riding knob-gobblin.
>>
>>25123709
It's the only thing I have left, if you were truly worthy of posting in this thread, you'd be an asshole too.
>>
>>25123653
>I've been telling my doc I need a stimulant for the past 2 years but he doesn't want to be the one to write the script so

i've been trying the same thing.

i tried to hint that maybe that's what i needed, but he wouldn't take the bait, so i suggested to him that i was curious about ampethamines.

categorically denied. i thought uppers were supposed to be easy to get?

i'm lucky i'm getting better though.
>>
>>25123713
there's a line between being a jerk and telling depressed people to off themselves
if you really understood being sad you wouldn't be such a prick to people here
>>
>>25123710
Congrats on completely missing the point. I'd welcome you here and discuss how new you are with you, but this isn't the place for that and you don't belong here.

Choke on a bag of dicks and throw yourself into traffic.
>>
>>25123716
Post doctorate pls.
>>
>>25123713
>>25123717

the guy clearly has issues, just give him some love and understanding.

he's in the right place, which more than anyone of us can say, honestly.
>>
>>25123717
If there was ever a case for 51 trimester abortions.
>>
>>25123719
>implying I'd want to go back to school after getting my undergrad degree
I already hate myself enough, thanks
>>
>>25123706
When did this thread turn into medical depression basics.

Really you both should just get each other's kik and leave my thread.
>>
>>25123704
I don't have one :3

>>25123706
oh no my original post kind of explained things. I cut lexapro out suddenly so I'm here suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

>>25123705
I started wellbutrin at 300mg too. i definitely noticed my sex drive change. It wasn't subtle at all. It's not like that for everyone though so maybe it didn't do anything. Honestly i think expressing any sort of emotion in a state of mind where you're feeling numb or emotionless is super healthy.
>>
A thread appears about loneliness for people that fit that category and want to talk about it. Thread specifically excludes most of you in the OP.

Get invaded by idiots who think they know something about being alone and need attention so much that they'd steal it from the most deserving trodden on fuck ups.

And you wankers want me to feel bad for YOU?
>>
>>25123726
>This thread is for people with issues
>Post your issues or your mental state of mind

I'm beginning to think you're also >>25123717
>>
>>25123737
You're so stupid you can't even read IDs. You really should consider ending yourself. Maybe you'll get all that delicious attention you've been wanting. Even if you won't be around to enjoy it.
>>
File: meta.jpg (65KB, 509x499px) Image search: [Google]
meta.jpg
65KB, 509x499px
>>25123737
Is that meta?
>>
>>25123737
>Chads or bitches who think they are cool and just wanna have fun this is not for you.
So which of those did you identify as IN YOUR FIRST FUCKING POST?
>>
File: pM0Fggfj.jpg (32KB, 400x400px)
pM0Fggfj.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
how do you guys deal with breakups? i abused my ex and now she wants me back and i'm confused if hitting her was the right thing to do. here's my twitter incase i fall asleep. https://twitter.com/alostlittlekid
>>
Kek what's the point of posting your medications nobody is interested in that this thread is FOR LONELY PEOPLE TO CONNECT WITH OTHER LONERS.
>>
>>25123726
>When did this thread turn into medical depression basics.

>let's talk about our issues
>hey why are we talking about our underlying medical issues causing our issues

what a poser.

>Really you both should just get each other's kik

i don't have kik

that makes you less lonely and more social than me faggot.

guess you better leave the thread.
>>
>>25123741
I can read IDs. There's such thing as switching up your ip. Wanna see me do it?
>>
>>25123751
>>25123741
Wow it's magic :33
>>
>>25123751
No, I want you to stop your attention whoring and fuck off. But since that won't happen. Enjoy your thread, cunt. I hope your entitlement serves you well.
>>
>>25123754
You're not very good at trolling. You should get a new hobby.
>>
>>25123750
>Post your issues or your mental state of mind
>>
File: 1483712740283.gif (2MB, 400x300px)
1483712740283.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>25123748
>how do you guys deal with breakups?

i don't.

>>25123754

>replying is now attention-whoring
>>
>>25123761
dat gif :3:3
>>
I gave up and just focused on being /cozy/
I'm done giving up
Wish my luck anons
>>
>>25123759

someone posted their issues and state of mind, i replied by asking about details

does everyone hate me because i see chads and stuck up bitches as human too?
>>
Are loners in this thread really worried about being called out as lonely ? I don't see a single kik posted kek
>>
>>25123772
hootsmgoot
>>
>>25123770
No but this thread is specifically "not for em"

Can you please move to another thread now thanks bye
>>
>>25123770
I don't hate you

>>25123772
Feel free to post YOUR kik username op. I'm trying to avoid adding my username to the archives
>>
File: 1483446497913.gif (888KB, 220x220px)
1483446497913.gif
888KB, 220x220px
>>25123762

someone that's not hostile at least

i think i'll just leave this thread, honestly. i know when i'm not wanted and i can't claim assbugers to pretend not to know.
>>
>>25123783
No pls stay. All i want in life is to look at qt animal gifs
>>
>>25123722
>51 trimester
lol
>>
>>25123791
Am I only one who doesn't like funny vids, or cute animal videos
I like animals and I'm very kind but I somehow don't get how people develop anime, watching funny or cute vids into a thing.

I realize 4chan is mostly an anime image board
>>
File: 1478786926538.webm (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1478786926538.webm
3MB, 400x225px
>>25123791

one more, just for you.

but desuhonestly you don't need me for that.
>>
>>25123805
I don't like anime either but I'm a sucker for qt animals and little things
>>
>>25123805
I don't get it either.

But I will sit and watch terrible quality videos of roast battles, so I figure to each there own.
>>
>>25123761
You give a poor man a fish and you feed him for a day. You teach him to fish and you give him an occupation that will feed him for a lifetime. Same thing with dogs and thrown objects.
>>
>>25123625
I had to do that for a couple of weeks with my mood stabilizer. I've been dealing with my breakup for the past couple of months and got off all meds except the occasional seroquel now when I haven't been sleeping and notice I'm super irritable. mrj1912 is my kik
>>
Just wondering if anyone here who considers themselves lonely but other people think you're not friendly and is a dick to most people.

Most people think I'm rude and a bully but that's just a persona I put on coz people wouldn't be friends with be anyway. I have given up on "fitting in"

Still dk why I'm like that tho I'm decent looking and have good jokes and I make people laugh.
>>
>>25123817
holy fuck. I took seroquel back when i was 16. I felt like a lifeless rag doll on it.
>>
>>25123830
Yeah that's why I stopped taking it except once in a blue moon. I got tired of being dependent on other meds and tapered off venlafaxine and adderall a few weeks ago and still feel the same as I did when I was taking them.
>>
>>25123827
>Most people think I'm rude and a bully but that's just a persona I put on
>Still dk why I'm like that tho I'm decent looking and have good jokes and I make people laugh.

you literally admitted that you act like an asshole, then wonder why people think you're an asshole instead of a nice person
>>
>>25123827
I don't think I come off as a dick, but I have only the shallowest of small talk, and I forget peoples names.
>>
>>25123810

you seem to be in a much better mood than your first post.

i dont have kik, but you seem like a nice person to chat with.

i'm about to fall asleep, so send an email to this throwaway if you want to chat some more.

[email protected]

i honestly don't really do this, and there's a reason i don't have kik to socialize.

but i'm on ambien and do things i normally don't and sometimes can't remember.
>>
>>25123848
I also pointed out that I've tried being nice and didn't work and came across as needy.

Stop giving bs advices when you dk shit. Everyone who's been lonely or is lonely been advised to go out more and mingle with people but ask em if it ever works
>>
>>25123860
maybe you thought you were coming across as nice and you weren't

you don't seem very nice on here tbqh

also i didn't give you any advice in that post. i just pointed something out

stop telling me what i'm doing when you dk shit
>>
>>25123855
Kek typical soc fag.

Only person he's asked to connect with is a chick. Yea fuck off you both
>>
>>25123865
so bitter ~~
I tried to get your info op.
>>
>>25123873
Idk if you're already on my kik and chatting with me rn. But someone on my kik knows this thread was started by me. How ??
>>
>>25123881
Not me
>>
>>25123888
I hope so
>>
>>25123891
Alright whatev op. Have fun with your mystery friend. Night
>>
>>25123888
Add me on Kik
Porcupine54
>>
I'm an international student studying in the US, it's literally been 6 months without me talking to anyone expect if I wanted something from them. I just spend my day smoking and playing vg and sometimes I pass time by studying.
>>
Kik mocohocarolyn

Post your kik everyone let's make a group
>>
>>25123908
Steam or a console?
I only ask because I need Payday 2 people who arent dickbags.
>>
>>25123908
What about frats and chicks from your class ? Don't wanna advice you on anything but try getting involved in committees and definitely go to party and get drunk and pick up chicks.

People see you as cool and fun if you hit on chicks and party place is easier for a loner to hit on a drunk girl.
>>
>>25123917
Steam, and blizzard moat of the times. I played payday although I'm more into Dota and starcraft
>>
>>25123928
Alright.

I tend to stick with total war/witcher skyrim ect/ and payday. Mostly single player, because... well... I am in the lonely thread.
>>
>>25123923
I once met a guy who was part of a fraternity and he invited me to there and I actually got a bid to Join them, I just rejected it and now I don't even talk to him. for the parties thing, I'm not really into drinking, Although a gf sounds fun.
>>
This thread seems to have gone off the rails but i'll post anyway
I have sever anxiety that makes everyday life really challenging and almost impossible sometimes. So needless to say I don't have any friends, I do however have a boyfriend of 4 1/2 years and that.. is not goin awesome right now. Also I don't take meds, drink, or smoke to help with my anxiety.
>>
>>25123934
Give me your steam name and I'll add you
>>
>>25123923
I joined a Frat in college, only reason I didnt an hero while in school was because those fucks made me be a person atleast twice a week.
>>
>>25123936
What do you worry about?
>>
>>25123936
Do I know you are you from the UK
>>
>>25123944
Not really
>>
>>25123948
Kek was not asking you
>>
>>25123942
People, work, writing, driving, shopping, going to a therapist, what i eat.. lets just say a lot

>>25123944
i'm from the US
>>
Hmm. I'm dealing with some pretty big issues. But I'm not at all the kind of person to throw these things into a group.
Ironically, i live a life a lot of people would envy because i have great success in business.
If anyone would be interested to talk, my kik is john714344431
I would not like to be added to any group chats, please.
>>
>>25123949
My bad...
>>
>>25123906
Where you from
>>
>>25123955
Are you into illegal activities or something , if you are tell me I'd like to do it not for profit but coz I'm so bored kek
>>
>>25123934
"Lord of Assembly" add me, couldn't add you.
>>
>>25123953
That sucks. Is there a bigger issue you can think of behind it?
>>
>>25123959
No. Fully legal.
>>
>>25123966
Well it started with separation anxiety when I was 8, I would have panic attacks when my mom would leave me. Then it kind of grew from there into other things.
>>
>>25123973
Are you distancing yourself from your bf because of your separation anxiety?
>>
Are there people here who are lonely by choice ? I know I'm not
>>
Life sux...get over it. Get busy living or get busy dying. But if youre on at a peak, hmu...ill sextkik the prozak outta ya. Oralartist
>>
Who else can't sleep ?

Almost all lonely people masturbate tell us how you do it and if there's anything different you do. Any tricks to get more out of it
>>
Guys. I'm really getting comfortable with loneliness. I'm getting really comfortable with daydreaming and internal dialogues. I don't like people but i don't dislike talking, because i talk a lot in my head.

I'm afraid that i'm going crazy.
>>
>>25124296
Yea nigguh you will go crazy if you don't communicate with people around you. You gonna suffocate your mind and it's gonna make you lose your brains and the sense of living.
>>
I'm lonely as fuck but no one knows.
I harm myself and hide it quite good. I feel ugly and have never dated anyone before. I'm losing weight which is a good thing and I'm still a virgin. I'm at cross roads trying to figure out if I'm a gay man or transgender woman. My life sucks.
I'm 22
>>
Broke up with my girlfriend last Wednesday cause I thought she was too pure and I thought I was in the mindset of a monster. Not that bad really just be being a pussy right?
>>
>>25124302
Its me again. Anybody wanna talk for funzies? Not been on kik for a while but will open it up again if anyone is willing.
Maleficent666
>>
>>25124302
Welcome ! Harming yourself is not a good idea coz it's not helping you in any way and only making you more negative about your life. Try to get hold of yourself and do things which make you happy
>>
>>25124333
Your kik is dead>>25124333
>>
>>25124336
Just logged on.
>>
One more thing, if I haven't had a bath in a day I start getting angry and feeling disgusted about myself. In this case I haven't bathed in like 5 days because I had to go on a day trip. My hair is matted and I feel even more like a Monster.
>>
>>25123675
are you me?
>>
>>25123675
I was like that
Then I hooked up with a guy from high school a few years after we finished it.
We were just fucking, no emotions, it was easy. But he was also fucked so we kinda ended up together after 2 years of whatever that was.
We're still fucked up but at least we have each other.
Moral of the story, you can do it, it'll happen.
>>
I have borderline personality disorder. I just moved to a new city with my then boyfriend and he left me after i attempted suicide and ended up locked on a mental health ward for two weeks. Made me homeless.

I'm so lonely. I live in a womens refuge at the moment and am surrounded by people that are at the worst stage in their life.mostly drug addicts or people fresh out of jail. It's horrible.
>>
>>25124357
Classic
>>
>>25124401
And the only people that seem to have time for me are men that want to fuck me. I just want a friend.
>>
>>25124406
Men are very horny people, it's natural that men just want to fuck. Men are as tortured by nature as women, I feel horny all the time and always alone, no girl wants me because i have social anxiety and I'm awkward. Imagine wanting it and craving it so badly and it never happens
>>
>>25124406
You have to try to find a friend not just wait around for someone to save you.
I know it's hard and especially if you're surrounded with fucked up people. Try to go out, try to find a hoby and I'm sure you'll meet someone there. You must try even a little, can't just expect your life to turn around by itself.
>>
>>25124417
Try to not feel sorry for yourself, it doesn't help, just try and try and try (in a respectful way). Failure happens to everyone it's just that our depression/anxiety/borderline/bipolar/every other disorder tells your brain that it's over and to be sad forever about it. You gotta fight against it, no one can help you but yourself.
>>
>>25124427
You don't understand, no one does. When no one else will feel sorry for me I'm all I got. I literally do not leave the house and haven't for 14 years because of social anxiety, if I try to go out the front door my heart races, my legs collapse and it can't be reasoned with logic, it's purely emotional and can't be overcome
>>
>>25124435
I DO understand I have depression, anxiety, borderline and who knows what else. I didn't finish high school because of my anxiety, but you CAN overcome it you just push through. Ofc there will be days when you just can't. And stop thinking 'no ine understand' cuz nowdays there are waaay more people with disorders than ones without it. I'm just trying to help.
Look, panic attacks are the worst but they pass and when they do don't feel sad or discouraged that happened, be proud you got through it. And you CAN stop it when you learn what are the symptoms for you personally, just tell yourself over and over that it's your disorder not you, that something triggered it and YOU CAN OVERCOME IT!
>>
I'm 30 years old. The only mark on my track record is a 7-month relationship that never went past first base. I'm still a virgin.

I'm a professional wreck. Celebrating ten years of experience in programming with a meager raise to my salary and being told I'm still no more than a junior-level dev. This really hurts. I keep making stupid-ass mistakes and I can't figure out how to prevent myself from doing them. Around me, my coworkers code great, complex features with ease. Meanwhile I can't even seem to get a simple bugfix right. I go back home everyday wishing I could do anything else, but programming is the only way I know to enjoy a reliable paycheck.

I've begun balding in patches. I can't let my hair grow any more than an inch long or else it becomes impossible to comb and I look like I took an electric shock. My beard consists of thick, wiry hairs of three different colors, and I mentally debate every day between keeping it or shaving it clean. Shaving it means revealing deep scarring from having exceptionally severe acne in my youth.

I find myself ugly and stupid on a daily basis. People around me are thriving and growing. Meanwhile it takes me every effort to get out of bed in the morning, and I find everything dreadfully boring. I can't even bring myself to play video games anymore. It used to be my primary source of entertainment but now all those games feel like... work. Grinding, dreadful, soul-crushing work.

Sure, I have a job, some spare money, and food on the table. But I feel plain, boring, and stagnant. I pretty much peaked in my thirties and it feels like it's going to be a slow downhill from there. I live for little else than my job, and killing time between dinner and sleep.

I'm not making myself any illusions. I'm arguably the main cause of me not having many friends or a GF.
>>
>>25124617
Just go out, find a hobby where you can meet other people, only one who can help you is yourself.
Try hiking or just walking outside in nature, we are a part of nature it really helps to move a little, breathe the fresh air, clear your head a little.
>>
>>25124642
>find a hobby

I keep hearing this, all the time.

To me it's ended up being the same as getting told "just get a job". With the job helmet and the job cannon and the job land and the jobs that grow on jobbies and all that.

I tried more things than I can count or remember. Everything is BORING. Everything felt empty and made me think that I'd rather just be home in silence. It wasn't uncommon for me to feel deeply uncomfortable. At worst, I broke out into a cold sweat.

Walking outside without a purpose is truly the worst. I'm left alone to my own devices, my intrusive thoughts take over, and by the time I've gotten back home, I've essentially played a dozen mental movies that end in my death somehow.
>>
Being an outsider amongst humanity is nothing new, even if majority of people is rather shallow and boring, there always were, are and will be sparks to catch around. Obscurity, be it blessing within a curse and vice versa. But now I feel either blind or oblivious whereas to find them, surely hopeless if anything. Over the course of years as scarce as they were, could usually find myself at least one person who I'm genuineally close to. They become a dear part of your life, they depart, and with others you nurture such bonds.. but at some point it became solely bittersweet farewells with no one else to share some warmth. It was usually interests and passion that drew us closer. Cannot express how lovely the idea of complimentary differances manifested. Where one would draw the other would write or sing, embracing one another into their worlds. I owe them a lot of what I know about history and literature, where I could share my sorry excuse of a philosophy and passions..

I long to get lost in someone, wouldn't be surprised if my sanity lost a shard or two by now.
>>
>>25124663
Find a hobby that includes other people so you can find friends.
But yeah you gotta start by yourself, it's all in your mindset, try to get rid of it, you need to break out of habit and find something that at least mildly interests you.

Finding a job is different since it's rearly something you like doing and if it is something you like then if you do it by someone else's standards it'll destroy that joy it gives you and it'll become just work like every work ever.
>>
>>25124737
I agree with you, and if you already found some people you connected you will find some again.
It's just hard to find a genuine person because of the society we live in.
Just don't lose hope and give people a chance to reveal themselves :)
>>
>>25124617
Sorry mate I'm not gonna give you any advice coz you know it all it seems.

I'm not a coder but I feel for anyone to excel at any job they have to put in more effort and research/study the subject lot more.

I hate my job but I do better than half the team I don't really beat the system but I found out what are bare minimums which need to be checked and i absolutely Check those and leave most things to itself.

At least you were able to write a great post about your life
>>
>>25123574
im a gay muslim with autism
my own people want to kill me for multiple reasons
so yeah i need friends
my kik: patheticsoda
>>
File: FB_IMG_1490775711187.jpg (21KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490775711187.jpg
21KB, 500x499px
Mental state: In a relatively good mood, but that's because I mask my problems with drugs and alcohol.

Don't wanna get into all my problems, but they involve depression, loneliness, lack of motivation/direction, ex issues, and body image/confidence issues.

Kik: rustedbrolly
>>
>>25124761
Lol pislam again

I know this guy in Vancouver he's muslim and gay he can't go back to Iran coz his people would kill him. He's got six pack abs and all and is a typical Chad. I can give you his kik kek
>>
Xillius no friends girlfriend left me because I've become boring and unattractive
>>
>>25123998
Maybe a little but there is a lot more going on with that.. Hes 32 hasn't had a job in almost a year and doesn't have much motivation. I'm worried this is it.. this is all hes got.. which was enough for me 4 years ago when i was 20 but now i'm coming up on 25 and I want more.
>>
>>25124866
You were ok with a neet few years ago coz you were no good yourself but now the same has become boring and not good coz your greed and aspirations have grown.

> Definition of selfish bitch
>>
I'm really feeling depressed and sorry for myself and I've got no friends at all, I sometimes go weeks without talking to anyone , sometimes I don't even leave my house for weeks,

Kik. Cardifftown
30 m UK
>>
OP here somehow my IP got changed although I'm on the same device.

I see there are quite a few loners and I'm wondering if y'all would like to join a kik group to discuss these issues.

I'll add anyone who posts their kik
>>
File: bob-marley-wallpaper1.jpg (1MB, 2433x2700px) Image search: [Google]
bob-marley-wallpaper1.jpg
1MB, 2433x2700px
I'm not lonely at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jI9I03q8E

Life is awesome.

>Go volunteer or join a club pathetic fags
>>
File: 20170406_141728.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_141728.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Most everybody likes me but nobody wants to be close. I have social anxiety, a deep hatred for society and it's filth, and a lot of things bore me. I'm very passionate about what i do enjoy, things like nature, philosophy, writing...I like to do new things.

I got fed up with the way society and life generally are. I am introverted and we live in an extrovert's world. I saved up a little bit of money and started heading west. I have no direction, other than peace and serenity.

Essentially I have come to the point of living in my car in the Colorado rockies. There are plenty of free campsites scattered about, which offer that opportunity to get away from the chaos of the city. And I am staying close enough to the city areas to look for work when I need to. I am stocked up on supplies okay, but I would feel a lot better if I could find some quick work in the next few days.

I guess the reason I'm posting this is because I am lonely. I would like a friend.

Picture I took from a mountain climb a few days ago
>>
>>25125067
So you tried to run away from this fake evil society but now you're lonely ?

I agree this world is a big bad place full of people who want you to fail and be miserable so that they can feel successful about their life's but running away and feeling lonely is no good.

Just my opinion
>>
>>25125100

Been lonely for years. Running away from society isn't why I am lonely.
>>
>>25124663
do you see a therapist?
>>
>>25123574
I hate 2 of my female friends, I have like 6 close friends but 2 are acting like children and bitches, they are always ''insulting'' me and my fiance and I just hate it because I can never ''insult'' their bfs or them without them turning into pouting little offended princesses. I will stop talking to them and maybe they will get the message. They have some of my stuff at their places but I don't need it, they can have it, I just want to be left alone. Too much drama will kill me.
>>
I'm lonely because I'm schizo and have bdp and I can't keep a relationship.
I'm so lonely it hurts inside.
I lost the love of my life and now I just want to kill myself but I know I have to keep going.
Did I mention how lonely I am?
>>
>>25124975
i'd really love to, i'll be posting my story later

kik is: alejoooli
>>
>>25125475
Not at the moment. At 100$ an hour with just a simple psychologist it gets expensive crazy fast.
>>
How are all my /suicidal bros
stay strong
>>
gotta alotta daddy issues and not enough tissues desu
Kik: imsosadandtired
>>
>>25126765
Lol this tranny is fake af don't kik her. IT is a regular on soc
>>
>>25126747

Tired of hurting all the time. Just overrides everything and makes doing anything not worth it.
>>
Anyone up and bored wanna kik ?
>>
40 M TX Skype is [email protected]

FEMALES ONLY
>>
>>25123574
I've been ready to die for years, but it isn't happening. I don't have a kik.
>>
My xbox is literally the only thing keeping me sane for as of now
>>
>>25125493
At least you've felt love or had an so

so fuck you

I've never had anyone show me any interest even just as a friend and I'm schizo too

Mentall illness isn't even real anyway nothing is real
>>
When I created this thread I had a feeling there'll be lot more ppl who are loners and have got issues. Part of me wanted me to be not alone in this mf but after seeing so many of you being so sad and lonely I feel bad about this thread but idk what can be done to change anything.

Stay strong faggots
>>
>>25123595
What if i became chad at 30? Does that count? I cried myself to sleep 3 days ago and only my doggo made me feel loved.
>>
>>25127191
Chad ? Sure start lifting and be confident, dress well and walk like you belong there.
>>
I had a date with a girl but i had to turn it down last-minute even though i was really excited to meet her.

I just feel unhuman, and i wanted to spare her.
I thought i wanted a girlfriend. And i guess i do. But i had this person interested in me in real life, and i turned them away.

Maybe i like the idea of having a girlfriend who shares many of my interests. I've met someone online who i think is perfect for me. But i'm so scared of talking to them. Because i suck at making a connection.

The difficulty is not finding girls that i can love, or even girls interested in me. But it's to actually make something happen with them. Something that resembles a connection.
>>
>>25127210
Lifting confidence and dressing well is all a fucking meme

I personally did these things for years and it never changed anything for some reason. Still couldn't get people to talk to me at all and no idea why. zero intial interest
>>
I'm currently 19, was an extremely talented high school athlete but was socially awkward and nerdy at the same time. So through all of high school didn't date anyone, never any experience with girls in the slightest besides just working with them. Summer time comes around and I managed to sorry my way into asking a few girls out but nothing happens in those relationships at all. So literally today crippling autism in my part made me fuck something that has potential and I'm realizing how hopeless I am in anything and that stress of that has weighed down in my grades killing everything... Yeah it sucks
>>
>>25127220
When you dress well and wear some perfume and look yourself in the mirror do you not feel anything ? If you feel like yea fuck everyone i got swag then that's confidence. But if you still feel ugly or not good enough then you need to work harder on yourself to look sexy.

It's a shame that dating is all about looks but it's been so for so many years and centuries kek. I know there'll be people in this thread who'd argue they've seen not so good looking guys get hot bitches but it's no so common.
>>
>>25127236
I mean I never had a problem with my appearnce before I started lifting but clearly no one was interested so it was worth the extra boost. Then nothing happened.

Plus I'm not selective at all
>>
Like I got badgered into joining tinder by some people I knew who guaranteed they could help. but I used a bot auto right swipe thousands of people over the course and a year and didn't get any non bot matches
>>
>>25123699
Good thing we're not on the internet either
>>
>>25127246
Are you sure you got no matches in a year ? You prolly were filtered by tinder system coz you were swiping right on every bitch.

Tinder is hard tho you'll have better luck hitting on 10 random chicks at clubs, library or in train. Try 10 and let me know if you got one
>>
I had a car accident and totaled my car, walked away with it with little more than a bit of internal bleeding which sorted itself out without medical intervention. About a week later, my fiancee dumped me and blamed me for all her problems. So I said fuck it, pulled myself out of the shitter, got another car and started working. Shit was going pretty good until I had yet another fucking car accident 10 months after the first. Shattered my leg in 3 places, required surgery. The bone isn't fusing back properly and I will probably always be disabled now. I've gained 40 pounds since I can't work out and run like I used to, my self-esteem is in the shitter. I was already kind of goofy looking before, now I just feel fat and disgusting. It isn't helping that I can't keep my mind occupied with work, since I am in constant pain and have to stay off my leg pretty much all the time.

All I can think about is how nice it would be if I just slipped off painlessly in my sleep every night.

Fuck my life.
>>
>>25127264
Good thing you got that bitch out of your life idk how these humans look themselves in the mirror and continue to live knowing how evil they are.

Seems like your leg is the reason for most of your problems, Is there a way you can fix it ? I know you must have tried most things but give it all coz once you are back to normal you seem like a guy who would get it all together again.

PS idk how bad is your leg condition
>>
>>25126591
no insurance through work?
>>
>>25127280

On the "It's FUBAR'd scale of 1-10", it's about a 7. The bone isn't fusing back properly, I needed surgery because the fractures were so bad it was guaranteed that it was never going to heal back right. So now I have a 13" titanium rod implant running from my ankle to just under my knee, and since I have a metal allergy it's making it worse. The doctor let me know ahead of time that despite the metal allergy it was the best course of action, since the rod could eventually be removed. Except it turns out I'm one of the handfuls of people with a nonunion fracture. Meaning the god damned rod is there to stay. So I get to choose between being able to sort of walk with varying levels of pain, or never being able to walk again.

Fuck my fucking god damn life lol.
>>
>>25127304
Hang in there mate miracles do happen and in your case idk why it sounds like you'll get your life together and your leg lol.
>>
>>25127312

I kind of doubt that it's ever going to get better. My leg, I mean. My life might see some improvement in the future, but the leg is fucked until I die.
>>
On a Not so serious note does anyone know any legitimate way of increasing your dick size kek I got a decent 6-7 inch dick but after seeing so many dickfies on soc I want mine to be couple of inches bigger
>>
>>25127247
What's your kik. I know who you are tho
>>
23/M/UK

Im a clinically depressed drug addict (psychoactives) who is 2 months into my recovery plan. In the last two years, I've lost my fiance, my house, my £30k savings, my car, all my friends, my mind and my will to live.
I've recently moved back to my parents who are taking part in my care plan.
I have been filling my time by using my dads home gym to recover all the weight I lost over years as well as doing some creative writing and helping my dad with his business when I can. Its not much, but I am trying my best to get back into the real world.
Besides my parents, I have nobody. I am extremely isolated and have extreme social phobias among a few other mental health issues which i am currently trying to deal with.
I don't have much to offer besides conversation. But that is all's I'm looking for in return.

I don't mind elaborating if anyone wants to know more about me. I currently do not have any apps besides phone number based ones but i can sort that out later.
>>
>>25129035
Did your condition get worse ? Coz you seem to have had it all fiance, savings

What happened and why are bitches so cruel
>>
>>25129076
I had an almost perfect life at one point. Good paying job, also at uni where I was doing great at what I was studying and I enjoyed it to boot.
I'd been with my girlfriend 3 years and it was an absolutely amazing relationship. Couldn't of faulted her in any way.
In secret, I put a deposit down and sorted a tenancy agreement out in a nice little house in a good area. Took her there on Valentine's Day and proposed. It was the happiest day of my life.

3 days later, I got back from Uni to find a note. She had moved to the other end of the country. To this day I still dont know why she made that decision.

I fell into a hellish downward spiral. My life just crumbled in a matter of days and I've been slowly sliding down ever since.
I'd be dead by now if it wasn't for my parents.

Im currently working with the NHS emergency care unit, among others, to help "fix" me. But i know for a fact its going to be a long battle.
>>
>>25129133
So it was a chick who brought you here in this state. What did she write in that note and what about her Fb, family anything ?

Don't lose it for someone who's not bothered to check on you. You were great you'll be great again. Be strong anon
>>
>>25129215
Nothing of substance was in the note. All's it was was "I've moved to *place name* to live with my grandparents. I'm sorry. Goodbye."
She'd shut down all her social media by the time i could check and it stayed that way for several months. By the time she got back online she'd made a new life for herself. I didn't take it too well and came off all social media myself and changed my number. I refuse and am terrified to go back on any of it.

I may of been strong, but it also may of just been one big lucky streak. Unfortunately, I've damaged both my brain and body in many ways since it happened and am but a shadow of my former self.
>>
>>25129245
Dude read your post you are suffering coz of that one woman who didn't even bother to explain her move coz she couldn't. Fuck her get your life together I know it's easier said than done. But do it for your parents who are doing so much for you. You can be better than you ever just fuck what happened and try n forget it like a bad gamble on cricket kek
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.