[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: SEX STORIES Share your sex stories! No matter how good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1518.jpg (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
42KB, 200x200px
ITT: SEX STORIES

Share your sex stories! No matter how good or bad. Or how embarrassing or sexy
>>
Meh

>be a few years ago
>22 at the time
>meet girl off tinder
>we went on a short nature walk near her house and then went back to her place
>sit on couch watching TV
>she gets close to me
>start making out
>I get on top of her
>in between kissing she says "a-are you a virgin"
>I get offended because I'm not (although I only had sex once before and it was an awful experience)
>tell her it's been a while
>keep kissing
>she makes me tell her how long it's been.
>tell her 2 years
>she acts all shocked and bullshit
>I take her pants and panties off. As I'm about to drop my pants she says "uuuumm I don't do that the first time meeting someone, I have morals.."
>confused af, I go down on her
>she cums
>gets up walked away
>I sat on couch
>she cums back and says "ok your turn!"
>starts blowing me
>while she's doing that I'm watching TV
>she says to me "sorry about earlier, I just don't want to feel too slutty" while my dick is in her mouth..
>bj is awful, I don't feel anything and don't even cum
>I get up and leave
>just another shit experience

Be 27 now, too anxious to even meet up with girls anymore. That was the last time I've even seen a pair of tits.
>>
>>25123443
damn dude that's rough. your first mistake was getting on top of her. let her get on top of you and let it progress at her pace.
>>
>>25123462

meh, I don't feel comfortable going through that again. My first experience was shit too. Both are bad memories, I don't want to make more..
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.