[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's everyone's evening look like? Maybe we can get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's everyone's evening look like?
Maybe we can get some ppl together to go rage or just be company while watching something at home?
>Asl
>What you're doing/what you'd like to do
>info if you want
>>
21/F/Cali
At home alone watching YouTube, might (probably will) flick the bean if I don't go out. Really want to drink and bs with someone; doesn't matter where really.
>>
>>25123094
Pfft wish you were in fl. I have nobody to have a drink with on a saturday
>>
>>25123094

What part of Cali?
>>
>>25123128
sfv, east bit
>>
>>25123161

Valley here

Kik?
>>
I'd be down for just chatting on skype with anyone but only if you're okay with me drinking a large amount of alcohol beforehand.
>>
>>25123169
Snap?
>>25123174
Same
where in usa?
Snap?
>>
would anyone be up for doing a kind of gag late night /soc/ radio on discord where we can pretend to be those crazy callers or jus b urself
>>
>>25123364

hawkfiveten
>>
26/f/Canada.

I'm eating croissants and watching anime. It's a decent night.
>>
>>25123405
>Croissants
Now I'm hungry.
I am ageless/sexless/here
I'm lurking around the Internet, memeing is my favorite downtime.
I want to know who let the dogs out and if that person knows why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
>>25123425
I'll feed you a croissant if you bring me a cup of tea.
>>
>>25123444
Deal, what kind of tea?
>>
27/f/us
Lonely and sad tonight. Got high and been watching a monster calls and eating cookies. Would enjoy talking to other lonely people. Don't really have anyone to talk to tonight.
>>
>>25123174
>>25123486

it seems really strange to me that people like you can just outright say "i'm lonely."

i can't remember the last time admitting that to someone, even on an anonymous mongolian shadow puppet bbs.
>>
>>25123451
I like all kinds, though I think black tea pairs perfectly with baked goods.
>>
>>25123393
Msgd
>>
>Asl

23/f/cali

>What you're doing/what you'd like to do

i want people to watch coonskin with me.

>info if you want

http://lets.rabb.it/886j/igVNtIlhcC

come watch it with me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.