[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kik Kink thread? Kik kink thread. >ASL >Orientation >Fav

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0205.jpg (128KB, 461x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
128KB, 461x521px
Kik Kink thread? Kik kink thread.
>ASL
>Orientation
>Fav kinks
>Limits
>BDSM test results
>What you're looking for
>Kik
>>
>ASL
22/m/canada
>Orientation
Bi, into women and traps
>Fav kinks
Exhibitionism and submission
>Limits
Shit, piss, blood
>BDSM test results
93% Exhibitionist
92% Voyeur
87% Bondage receiver
68% Experimentalist
65% Submissive
61% Slave
45% Vanilla
37% Primal (Prey)
36% Dominant
36% Degradation receiver
31% Masochist
30% Primal (Hunter)
25% Pet
23% Non-monogamist
21% Brat
21% Switch
15% Brat tamer
14% girl/boy
13% Bondage giver
10% Ageplayer
7% All-Rounder
4% Master/Mistress
3% Sadist
3% Daddy/Mommy
0% Degradation giver
0% Owner
>What you're looking for
No clue. Swapping pics and chatting, I guess
>Kik
kingkululu
>>
File: IMG_0204.png (465KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.png
465KB, 640x1136px
>ASL
18/M/Hillsboro,Oregon
>Orientation
Gay,but Traps,CD,Pre-Op mtf also great
>Fav Kinks
PetPlay,Gentle Doms,Servitude,Gokkun, Degredation,SPH,Spit,Watersports,Light CBT mostly,But I like almost everything.
>Hard Limits
Urethra play,Breath play,Chastity,Age play,scat,blood,Public.
>What I'm looking for
IRL Doms,Roleplay,Friends
No super fit guys.
>Kik
doublethemingus
>>
I have a fetish for asians. They are so fucking good looking. My dick goes yasssss
I need more than looks though so I have to push down my fantasies and try to not fetishize anyone
wtf is up with that
>>
Looking for a girl i met in one of these threads that just dissapeared. S E, where the fuck are you? Get back on Kik.
>>
File: tumblr_mh3w11R1pB1rddbxfo1_500.png (261KB, 428x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh3w11R1pB1rddbxfo1_500.png
261KB, 428x318px
>>25122191
you clearly haven't been introduced to the ugly Asians yet
there's a reason asia is the capital of plastic surgery
>>
File: bdsm test.png (200KB, 448x524px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm test.png
200KB, 448x524px
>Age/Sex/Location/Role?
18/m/bi/sub
>Sexual orientation/BDSM role?
Bi/ switch (mostly sub)
>What are your kinks & fetishes?
feminization, bondage, degradation, humiliation, latex, rough play, spanking, pain, choking, gags, cross dressing, cock/ball torture, party play, pet play, etc. Always willing to try new things.
>Do you have any experience with any of them?
by myself, i have done a lot of self punishment and bondage. have yet to cross dress but would love to try.
>How necessary are your fetishes for you to get off? Can vanilla be enough?
vanilla can be enough, but i prefer my kinks, or being forced to do what my dom says.
>Your newest fetish or kink? What happened so that you discovered it?
trap/cross dressing/feminization, i was just browsing and i ran across it and i have liked it ever since. looking to get in to it but not sure where to start
>Do you have an elaborate fantasy you want to fulfill?
i want to be bound, gagged and used at a party, or be the center of a gang bang.
>Tell us something non-kinky about yourself?
i'm into pc building and gaming
>limits
No scat or blood play.
>Contact info if you want (kik, skype, snap, email, whatever)
kik; harpenjohn (prefered contact)
email ; [email protected]
skype; [email protected]
>>
>>25122207
I know about that but the point is that there is a wider window of "god damn thats really hot" in asian women than most other races
I'm more interested in Americanized asians or naturally beautiful ones, you know, like a fetish
But plastic surgery wont stop my dick anyways
>>
>>25122216
>wider window of "hot" in asian women
not if you subtract those that have had plastic surgery

cosmetic surgery is lying about your genetics
and is a complete turn off to me, it's one of my few deal breakers
even if I learned about it on the wedding day, I would stop the wedding
and demand to see a photo of what she used to look like.
if it was really minor I might let it slide
> nose surgery or a mole removed, maybe height increase
but if it was a major reconstruction then the relationship would be over.
> Jawline, skull shape, sex change, breast implants, cleft palate
> genetic or birth defect of any kind
as I would count it as a breach of trust in the relationship

the only plastic surgery I might let off is reconstructive surgery
but only if it was required after a major accident,
and only if I got to see a photo of her original face

Lying about your genetics is a serious crime
and effects any future offspring
I will not have children with a woman who has bad genes
>>
>>25122267
Bro, fetish
I'm not trying to marry the girls, just fuck. My fantasy is to sex them hard
The fetish is all about looks
I have a gf. Shes white and really hot. I'll marry her because I'm not just focused on her looks and I like her as a person
If I meet an asian that I want to put in a relationship zone then I can go over any history of PS and where I live that isnt a prevalent thing
>>
>ASL
27 M Michigan
>Orientation
Pan
>Fav kinks
Body worship; I will lavish every inch of my partner with attention, love to give massages, kiss/lick/suck/nibble them all over their body, and if they have a favorite area, say their feet, I will enthusiastically focus on it. I find the taste and smell of my partner arousing as well, and love to bask in it. Work extra hard to please, will finger you till my hand cramps up, fuck you till my legs give out, oral till my mouth is sore, whatever makes you feel the best. Thoroughly enjoy anal play, giving and receiving. Cum and piss are great, love a girl that squirts (or a guy for that matter), the wetter the better. Anal play, giving and recieving. Sub/Dom stuff is fun; I can lean either way, interested in bondage, physical domination and rape play, forced orgasms, and some sado/maso stuff. Gender play is cool, I like to feel femme sometimes. Open minded to most kink, aside from...
>Limits
Scat; I don't mind if your ass isn't freshly showered and douched, I'm not going to get grossed out if I have to wipe a bit off my dick during anal, but I don't want to watch it being played with or eaten. (That said I'm actually okay with fart stuff)
CBT; I have a maso side, I find some pain pleasurable, but not where my genitals are involved.
Not big on verbal/emotional abuse.
>What you're looking for
Chat, roleplay, picture/video swap, locals; romantic or otherwise, would be great to meet some new people. Cool with casual conversation too.
>Kik
CoffeeAllNight
>>
>ASL
22/m/Ontario
>Orientation
Bi/pan
>Fav kinks
Bondage, rape play, domination
>Limits
Pictures, video, anything public
>What you're looking for
I know this is a longshot but...

Calling everyone living in cities with colleges in Canada!
I am looking for a parental figure in my life, male or female. I am an engineering student struggling with college and I need help. I lack self discipline, and need someone to help me in this area. I do well in courses where everything has to be done in class, but as soon as I am given a project, I procrastinate, I slack off until the last minute and then do a 2 month project in 3 hours. In some classes I get marks in the nineties, while in others I barely pass. I need to live with someone who can control my life and keep me on task. I am confident I could make it in university if I wasn't such a slacker.

The exact dynamic of our relationship is entirely negotiable, I am fairly open minded. A sexual/romantic component to the relationship is desirable but not necessary. If someone could help me through school by helicopter parenting me, I could support them financially afterwards in return.
>Kik
Mjgci
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 430x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 430x491px
i just took this kink test or whatever and all i have to say is you're all a bunch of degenerates
>>
>26/m/wisconsin
>bisexual
>diapers/ageplay predominantly though feminization, exhibitionism and public shaming also can get me going
>not really into bondage
>looking for either another diaper boy or a daddy/mommy for me
>kik: CameronDPR
>>
>>25122352
Pffft,What a normie.
>>
>>25122135

21/M/UK
Straight
All things feet, anal/ass play, face sitting, thighs, body worship, pet play, light bandage
Blood and shit
Cba right now
Meeting or chatting with fellow deviants
Maybe
>>
>ASL
21/trans woman/US
>Orientation
Queer, I'm attracted to other trans people
>Fav kinks
Pet play, servitude, uniforms, body worship, orgasm control, humiliation/degradation, bondage, sensory play, impact play, light cbt
>Limits
Blood, scat, public play
>BDSM test results
I usually score as a switch that leans more towards being a pet
>What you're looking for
Other trans people that are from the US or Canada. The more direct and assertive, the better
>Other information
I've been on hrt for almost 16 months. I'm chubby, slightly pale, and tall. I typically stick to presenting androgynously
>Kik
AlexErin9
>>
File: bsdmtest.jpg (81KB, 458x481px) Image search: [Google]
bsdmtest.jpg
81KB, 458x481px
first time taking this test, not really sure what to think
who would you say I am based on those results?
>>
File: 1489876324985.png (149KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489876324985.png
149KB, 900x1000px
>ASL
F
>Orientation
Les les les les les les les les les
>Fav kinks
Id go to jail if i told you
>Limits
Scat
>What you're looking for
Girls. I have NO SEXUAL ATTRACTION to men. But id be friends with anybody c:
>Kik
RedMatzoo
>>
File: IMG_0523.png (379KB, 750x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.png
379KB, 750x975px
>ASL
18 Male
>Orientation
Bisexual
>Fav kinks
BDSM, Breathplay, Consensual Nonconsent, Dom(me), Impact play, Rough Sex, Sadism/Sadist, Sensory deprivation, Shibari, Switch, Voyeurism, Foot fetish, Armpits, Roleplay, Spanking, etc
>What you're looking for
Nothing in particular
>Kik
Tiff_Crust
>>
>asl
21, F, AUS
>orientation
bi
>best kinks
I like cute things. Cute boys in cute clothes, cute noises, tying them up, quivering and moans are the b e ssttt
>limits
the regular yuck stuff
>kik
u gimme urs
>>
File: bdsm.png (132KB, 379x396px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm.png
132KB, 379x396px
>ASL
18/M/NZ
>Orientation
Gay
>Fav kinks
Rape/Rough/Forced
>Limits
Scat
>BDSM test results
>Kik
HawkesYoung
>>
>>25123351
I ain't cute but I'd let you tie me up.
kik; Smashedcat
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.