[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be interested in a ftm house slave? My "dream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 4-8-17.png (1MB, 848x656px) Image search: [Google]
4-8-17.png
1MB, 848x656px
Would anyone be interested in a ftm house slave? My "dream life" is to be a man's slave. I would suck his dick under his desk while he plays games, drink his pee so he doesn't have to get out of bed/the chair, clean his house and do any chores for him, and be treated like a pet or slave. I would not be allowed to cum very often. I want my owner to be firm and punish me when I need it, but not be needlessly cruel. I want every aspect of my life to be controlled, including how I eat, dress, and exercise. I like humiliation and forced fem.

Please note that I am fat and ugly otherwise I wouldn't have to resort to posting shit like this online rather than meeting people irl. Pic is me.
>>
Anon that does sound heavenly to have someone like you around. And with the right rules you could be a proper little whore in no time
>>
Im definitely interested but I don't know If could afford to have a slave. I do have living quarters and food for a slave.
>>
I would totally be down for a situation like this. That sounds super hot!
>>
mmmm yes please i got a spare bedroom and 8in you can polish. Only rule would be when you cum it has to be in my mouth or face ;)
>>
>>25120415
what rules?
>>25120417
I work part time
>>
>>25120426
Well first to help you lose weight I would make sure you can't have any sweets after dinner, and if you do you have to either work for them and be punished if you cheat and take them. I'll make you wear a strict uniform because my whores will have to earn my respect and my cock. A strict chores list as well with punishments and rewards systems put in order. Sound good?
>>
would you comply if asked to re-feminize?
>>
>>25120435
Yeah it does. What kind of uniform though?

>>25120439
Maybe, I don't know. It depends to what extent. The idea of it turns me on immensely but I don't know about doing it for real.
>>
>>25120442
I'm thinking dresses at the moment, a proper lady. Even if ftm I would love to see the embarrasment on your face. I may have you wear a collar as well. If you want to talk more about this I can give you my kik
>>
>>25120397
Op, since some in here seem a bit confused, you are a born female, who wishes to live as a male, correct?
>>
just go off hormones if you do that, shave and wear a cute long wig maybe until your hair grows out again

oh and no more touching yourself like a boy, just opening your holes like a good girl.
>>
>>25120447
Sorry, I don't have a cell phone so I can't use kik. I use skype and steam.
>>25120448
I do live as male. I've been on T for four years, post top-surgery, and have had my name/birth certificate/etc updated legally. I am not really passable, as you can tell from the pic. My face passes a little more than my body does because I have sideburns.

>>25120454
I have too much dysphoria to touch myself, but I like this idea.
>>
>>25120454
What else would you have me do as your slave? What kind of girl would you dress me as? Slutty, cute, etc?
Couldn't I stay on hormones?
>>
>>25120460
Hmmm have a discord? And a steam could work as well. Mine is pinesol_bb. Profile pic is an anime girl with the word misery underneath
>>
>>25120460
Still have your vagina, and willing to be fucked in it?
>>
>>25120477
I still have it. I don't like being fucked in it. However, as a slave I wouldn't have much choice. I would prefer a master who can be a bit understanding about that and take it slow.
>>
I would have two uniforms 1 outside and 2nd for on the grounds(like a butler uniform) and of course a collar.
>>
>>25120482
Post a picture of it, let's see how it looks?
>>
So when are you looking to become a slave and move in with a master?
>>
>>25120467
I'd have you dress like a little innocent loli but with a bit of slut so you know what you're meant for. Something like a little pink polka-dotted dress and fishnets.

A corset would also be pretty hot since it would force you to be more curvy
>>
>>25120397

Id buy you nice slutty skin tight dresses to clean my house with. maybe some nice leather but id definitely prefer just bra and panties
>>
How tAll are you?
>>
>>25120397
You sound like a dream come true. Do you have a skype?
>>
>>25120488
Well I don't know. This is a fantasy, one I'd like to make real, but I'm sure you can imagine what a big step that is. I'd rather get to know the person first and make sure we're compatible and it's what I really want.
>>25120490
>A corset would also be pretty hot since it would force you to be more curvy
That is devilish anon..
>>25120492
I don't have breasts, just so you know.
>>25120500
5'4" and 190-200lb
>>
>>25120482
That's no big deal, you can be an anal only slave. That's kinda cute because you can reenact being a virgin
>>
>>25120502
I do have skype, would you mind either posting yours first or a throwaway email I can send it to?
What about me is a dream though?
>>
>>25120515
arthur.aldridge47

I'm a dom that wants to have his house slave ready for him 24/7, I'm stern when needed but I'm very comprehensive. You certainly fit the need for me.
>>
>>25120514
I do love anal, although I don't get off on it, but that's ok. My orgasms aren't important. How does that reenact being a virgin though?
>>
>>25120515
I dont care if you have breasts or not sexy underware and bras are always fun to take off before taking advantage of you
>>
>>25120537
because your cunt can't be touched, it's kind of like if you were a teenager in a strict religious family or something and use your ass because you're "still a virgin"
>>
>>25120542
contact info? preferably skype
>>
Op https://join.skype.com/6GYgRsIqUl6j

Here is a guest Skype conversation if you would like to talk more
>>
>>25120556
Are you on the East coast?

Ever done any longer term wearing of anal plugs, or penis gags?
>>
what is your age?
>>
>>25120576
>>25120575
Michigan
I have very little sexual experience, but I've put things in my butt. I like the idea of both those things.
>>
>>25120556
>>25120584
lol well I live in Maryland so that's too far
>>
>>25120591
I'm gonna be too far from everyone. I just want to talk for now.
>>
>>25120584
Ugh you are making me really horny, love the idea of you under the table, plugged, in your knees, sucking me off.
>>
File: blogger-image-1346405648.jpg (89KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-1346405648.jpg
89KB, 480x480px
making enough to support several and their needs
male 23 CA
>kik: lobsterRed
hmu
>>
>>25120584
Where abouts in MI? Im in the grand haven area. We could always do a wet run of me in your ass
>>
I would live to help you flesh out the details of your "dream life"
Here is my email so you can message me. [email protected]
Also I live in the south
>>
>>25120622
I'm a bit east of Kalamazoo.
>>
>>25120637
I've always wanted a live in FTM toy, so I could have fun when my wife isn't home.
>>
>>25120637
my kik is zexex and my email is [email protected] if youd like to try and make your fantasy reality
>>
Op still around?
>>
Where are you from?
>>
>>25120397
Michigan here, though not exactly local to kzoo, contact me at [email protected] Would love to have some fun bossing you around :P
>>
>>25120397
So you became a man to act like a woman? lolwut?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.