[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else afraid to post about themselves and be open anonymously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1454614865170.jpg (36KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1454614865170.jpg
36KB, 680x765px
Who else afraid to post about themselves and be open anonymously on the internet here?
>don't have a kik
>don't have facebook
>afraid how others perceive me
>just want to be friends
>awkward virgin
>not really expecting lewd
>afraid to reveal too much
>wish I could make friends near me in a area code meetup thread
>tired of being alone
>too scared

What's holding you back anon?
Do you just lurk /soc/ like me?
Have you ever made a post on /soc/?

[spoiler]I know I'm not the only one, come on in anon and chat for awhile[/spoiler]
>>
File: IMG_20170403_092535.jpg (47KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170403_092535.jpg
47KB, 576x1024px
>>25119099
>Afraid to reveal too much
>Awkward virgin

Damn hittin' close to home tonight, boys and gals.
>>
>>25119099
You can lose so much for a single face picture that it's not worth posting
>>
File: 1234.jpg (33KB, 535x300px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
33KB, 535x300px
>>25119099
you're not only one
>>
>>25119099
A few and every attempt has been failure, I just wanna make friends. Instead im ready to die.
>>
File: 1490494682494.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490494682494.png
318KB, 496x559px
>>25119099
Yup.

Took several years of browsing and lurking all the rate/assume threads here for me to pluck up some courage and realise that, quite simply, no one gives a shit about another nameless face in a sea of faces.

I'm not unattractive, and have a close group of about 4-5 friends irl that I hang with, I've even had sex a couple of times. But I'm still really quite lonely. I don't have Facebook, and only very recently made a kik to post in the local threads here in the hopes of talking to someone. Seriously considering making a Facebook account again, mainly so I can get on tinder for the possibility of some quick and easy action. But I hate the thought of having to deal with all the bs that comes with Facebook. People from work adding you and seeing what you get up to. Family seeing what you get up to. That awkwardness of friend requests from rando's you haven't spoken to in a decade. Ugh...

It's weird, I'm lonely and want to connect with someone, but I also enjoy my privacy and don't want to leave myself vulnerable. How do most people deal with this shit?
>>
I get you guys. I've been on /soc/ for over two years now. People that you'll end up making long lasting friendships or relationship are very few. Just like IRL. Otherwise it's been a cool experience for the sake of building social skills and I've met some interesting people along the way. Sometimes it's stressful and not fun and you might come across some crazies here and there but there's some benefit to it.

As far as internet footprint goes, it's really up to you. You decide what you are comfortable with revealing to people. You might not be as exhibitionist as I am and that's fine. My internet footprint is all over the place and I kinda regret but it's also insignificant since the world doesn't revolve around me and I'm okay with the fact that somebody might bring those things up.
>>
>>25121403
>I'm okay with the fact that somebody might bring those things up.

This is what scares me most. Has that ever happened to you? What would your response really be to that in an irl situation?
>>
>>25121516
Not ever, because people don't care. Someone has to hate your guts big time or it's people you really don't wanna be friends with. Of course I'd be embarrassed but at the same time I'm just "yeah I did that". Also it's my lifestyle, I'm kinda low profile so people won't bother looking me up online. Most people have better things to do than dig shit up on people.

What you share online is really up to you, and there are ways to make sure nobody can trace those things back to you. Nobody can force you to share the most intimate details about yourself and crazy fetishes or incriminating stuff you might have done or what not.

You decide what you're comfortable sharing with people. I've changed pseudonyms a lot over the years. It's personal responsibility. As far as I'm concerned I've shared way too much but I haven't got in trouble for it and I'm supposed to be a responsible adult and take responsibility for my actions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.