[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I get a single decent mass in NYC even? Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1992.jpg (198KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1992.jpg
198KB, 750x1334px
Why can't I get a single decent mass in NYC even? Tinder didn't work in Florida or Massachusetts either... and I've always tried updating pics and changing my bio. Literally, just sombody please say why girls hate me... hopefully a girl
>>
>>25117744
Match*
>>
Why do you keep trolling as Brandon?
>>
>>25117746
I'm literally Brandon and never was trolling. Idk how to make this more clear. I genuinely CANNOT get any interest from females. I ask why because I feel entitled to know why. I keep asking because it's depressing af when nothing new I try works.
>>
try not trying.
>>
>>25117771
I did that, for years.... like all my peers who use tinder(try) and succeeed, I followed suit. Why shouldn't I try at this point? I'm 24 and never had a first date... it's pitiful. I can't not pity this...
>>
>>25117744
Have your first pic of you only. People won't look at your other pictures if they can't tell who you are. For all they know you could be the old guy in the back
>>
>mfw I live near Brandon
W-want to h-h-ang out?
>>
>>25117993
Sure if you're a girl
>>
>>25117744
>that photo
dude, harsh reality time: girls don't like guys sitting looking uncomfortable in a photo with a bunch of old family members. they like pics of confident looking guys with their attractive friends.
>>
>>25117744
More pics of just you less family this makes you look juvenile women want men not kids.
>>
>>25118153
No attractive friends to take pics with especially currently
>>
>>25118532
then take a picture by yourself at least
>>
>>25117744
Which one are you?

I swipe left on women for the same reason. The first photo shouldn't require me to analyze it to determine which person is most likely to have a Tinder.
>>
maybe you're just boring and uninteresting
>>
>>25117744
Woody Allen said, "Bisexuality immediately doubles your chance of a date on Saturday night."
>>
>>25119455
Totally uninterested
>>25119042
I'll never believe that
>>
Photo order:
1 - Just yourself
2,3,4,5 - with friends, doing hobby, by yourself, another hobby/with friends photo. (The order doesn't matter too much)

Try and write a concise description about who you are, what you like or what you want.

This should help increase your chances. I did this for my account and have got like 8 hotties in a week, although only 4 of them have actually replied.
One chick told me thursday she wanted us to fuck, even sent nude (pic related), so we decided to meet friday, but she blocked me lol.
>>
>>25117744

your boring and not hot what do you expect
>>
>>25117744
Take pictures with friends that are less fit than and less attractive than you. By comparison, you will look even better.
>>
File: IMG_20141130_034505726.jpg (733KB, 1639x1806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141130_034505726.jpg
733KB, 1639x1806px
>>25120087
This is me, pretty ugly desu lol. But I'm english and am currently living in SC, brazil. I'm also pretty cultured, so I'm able to fill that "interesting foreign guy" niche.

A year ago I tried tinder for 3-4 months and just used some simple pics with basic description and got like 12 matches with 9 ugly chicks.

You can get some nice matches if you know how to setup your profile, even if you're kinda ugly lol. I remember there was a guy in these /soc/ threads who was literally a male model and couldn't get frequent matches. Hang in there m8.
>>
>>25117744
By the way, you look much better than in previous pictures you have posted. You show a lot more confidence. Keep working on your confidence. Get to gym and lift. Get a stylish haircut. Get stylish clothes like H & M or Zara's. Join activities where you socialize and meet women. Book clubs, volunteering, etc. Do an activity or volunteer at something you are passionate about and you will someone with equal passion for that and an instant connection.

Also, people respond to confidence. Confidence is sometimes just a perception by others. A lot of actors and comedians are some of the most insecure and unconfident people in show business. But, they learn to fake it. If at first you do not feel confident, learn to fake it until you do. Good luck Brandon.
>>
>>25120111
Why Is he unattractive? I'm not op but I look kind of like him. Actually a lot.
>>
>>25120111
I then what's hot then if not just stupid muscles?
>>
>>25120087
>One chick told me thursday she wanted us to fuck, even sent nude (pic related), so we decided to meet friday, but she blocked me lol.
This was a gay man pretending to be a woman to get you to send nudes to him.
>>
File: gmoepjfd.png (75KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
gmoepjfd.png
75KB, 720x1280px
what do /soc/
>>
>>25121082
You are gonna tag a Chinese person.
Or
You gonna get mugged.

If the risk is worth it don't bring anything valuable with you. Good luck friend
>>
>>25121082
do it
>>
>>25121088
>>25121089
she does have fuckloads of pics in different places so she might actually be aircrew, still could be murderer also
>>
>>25117766
>how to make this clear
It's called a timestamp.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.