[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I was a girl I would be the biggest fucking whore that lived,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20170406_164527.png (3MB, 1388x2122px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_164527.png
3MB, 1388x2122px
If I was a girl I would be the biggest fucking whore that lived, my only purpose would be to stay in shape and have even man and woman want to fuck me in every way possible, thoughts?
>>
You can do all of that as a dude
>>
same
>>
>>25117199
You can do all of that as a dude sure, but I don't think it generates as much pleasure? I mean girls have more holes, generally the ability to appear FAR more "sexy" in what they wear, yoga pants short skirts etc. also the emotions you can play with people, making men fall in love and crushing them all so you can cram one more dick inside you, feel me?
>>
>>25116932
20 Bi M here, I would fuck you till you couldn't walk anon
>>
You think that because you're a man.
If you were actually brought up female things wouldn't be as simple as you think.

Being called fat, a slut, a whore, and ugly all the time whilst growing up fucks with your mental state so much. You'd be terrified to show some cleavage. Never mind fuck as many guys as you want.

And before you say "I wouldn't care" you have no idea. Psychology is a scary thing.
>>
>>25117859

Men face psychological struggles to you know

Just try being a manlet or soft spoken
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (25KB, 493x635px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
25KB, 493x635px
;)
>>
>>25117885
I love how that is always the response "oh well men have issues too waaaah"
I never said men didn't face similar issues but this thread isn't about that and my point being, if you were a woman you'd realise it fucking sucks when it comes to embracing sexuality.
>>
>>25118090
How does it suck to embrace sexuality? Op here btw, I have many girl friends that embrace theirs and love their lives, they have fun with it and don't suffer from what you are describing, maybe you live in a very bad area? Idk but being called a slut in 2017 is a compliment from my understanding.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.