[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of fapping. Want the real thing. Want to hear her moan.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1768.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
Tired of fapping. Want the real thing. Want to hear her moan. Want to smell the sex on her thighs. Want to make her call me daddy while digging her nails in my back. Want to taste the mixture of her saliva and lips while I'm cumin deep in her pussy. *sigh*
>>
>>25116303
time will come. there are lots of chicks craving for dick... is just a matter of organization. pic?
>>
>>25116313
Would never put my face pic on here. Lol
>>
>>25116349
just post something thats not traceable,bruh.
but your choice. you posted in "cams and meetups" btw
>>
>>25116360
Yeah because I actually want to meet up... with a female btw.
>>
>>25116379
where do you live? i have a big dick and am not ugly
>>
>>25116379
oh yeah..."females dont exist on the internet" forgot about that myth.
>>
>>25116513
Sorry I like pussy only. Good luck on your search though.
>>
>>25116303
>>nails in my back

No thanks. Shit can be awful get infected draw blood. Sting in the shower.
>>
>>25116303
Broham, listen to me. Write a very long detailed post about your insatiable need to indulge your oral "fetish." Post it on Craigslist. Real women will trickle in every time you post, some will be hot, some merely acceptable, a lot you won't write back to. If you are good with your mouth, 9 out of 10 will climb on your dick. Guaranteed.
>>
>>25116890
Good advice. I'll try that. Only thing is I'm scared that most women on Craigslist will probably have some type of STD.
>>
Are you looking to get married dude?

They'll seriously do that, every time on that basis. Women go full animal when they're trying to get pregnant. I'm not degrading them in the least. They WILL act like that when that's their fetish, or when you're married to them.
>>
>>25117403
Being Married looks awesome! Worst case situation she can take the morning after pill. If we are really serious and I know she loves me than yes I want to get her prego
>>
>>25117500

Don't get too eager dude. Wait, I ALWAYS have to ask about your country of origin. I've been almost everywhere. I'm close to getting married to an Alaskan girl now. I never thought I would get married. She's full-on going to get pregnant. Which, I can't argue with at all. That's what I signed up for.

Go for it. Women (who want marriage) are looking for a nest. Be an extremely valid male, and make a good nest before they have to. It sounds weird but they'll go after it like a fucking pigeon looking for a perch.
>>
>>25117517

>$137,000 income at 28
>23 year old and pregnant

It's just practical. My savings can easily pay for it, it's just what we want.

Roll the credits.
>>
>>25116303
That is one nasty description Tyrone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.