[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok women and married men; I love eating my wife's ass out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o86nzz4Zq81utsn95o1_1280.jpg (110KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o86nzz4Zq81utsn95o1_1280.jpg
110KB, 680x1024px
Ok women and married men; I love eating my wife's ass out but she never lets me do it for long. I feel like I could do it for days and be happy. Am I odd? Or do some women just not like it?
>>
File: 1400445240783.jpg (813KB, 1280x1862px) Image search: [Google]
1400445240783.jpg
813KB, 1280x1862px
Reminded me of this...
But yeah, odds are it's just not doing anything for her; is she into any other sort of anal play, or even open to this idea? Not everyone likes buttstuff, theres usually a mental component; one of my former girlfriends was put off anal by a rapey boyfriend who "accidentally" stuck it in the wrong hole, and then didn't want to stop, or maybe she just thinks poop comes from there and that's gross.
>>
Yeah we have done anal before and I think she likes it. Every time I finger her I stick my pinky in her ass and she loves it. Maybe she just doesn't want my mouth on it lol
>>
maybe just talk to her and tell her you really want to.
like the other anon said, could be anything, maybe she is scared she will shit in your face, maybe she is too sensitive (tickles too much), maybe she doesn't feel anything at all.

my ex liked it but always wanted the dick asap when she got horny. So I get where you're coming from.
>>
>>25114883
Stop having a literal shit fetish, OP
>>
File: tumblr_o3fy0nR9f21v924ibo1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3fy0nR9f21v924ibo1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x524px
>>
File: tumblr_n8v2kpv6PT1tyssq6o1_400.gif (926KB, 321x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8v2kpv6PT1tyssq6o1_400.gif
926KB, 321x400px
Would burry my face in this
>>
>>25114917
Nah.

I love eating ass, but only if it's clean shaven and thoroughly washed.

If there's any hint of booty smell or anything other than clean, smooth skin down there, I'm not going any further.
>>
>>25114883
I mean for me and my bf part of the issue is I end up feeling bad and uncomfortable because I don't know how to relax and get into it and end up being unsure when to stop it because I'm scared it'll bother him or he'll get tired or whatever, so I can't actually get off. I mean try expressing enjoyment and experimenting, and let her know it's doing you a favor.
There's also the chance she's just not into it or doesn't enjoy it or can't get over the fact that it's "dirty" (I had the last problem as well until my bf convinced me it really didn't taste bad at all or anything).
Maybe try playing with her clit or using a vibrator on her while eating her ass?
Again, experiment. Maybe some foreplay and do some minor things like play with her butt and see how it goes.
>>
>>25114903
Maybe she doesn't want your mouth to taste like shit when you kiss her.
>>
Make sure you're not JUST eating her ass. It's probably just not her thing. Play with her clit, finger her gspot, feel her tits, anything. As long as she's getting something she likes while you're getting something you like everything's groovy.
>>
>>25114959
>Rugs and cellulite
Eww!
>>
>>25114883
Yeah she may be paranoid that she doesn't smell good in that area or isn't the freshest. There's no nerveendings there so it's very mental.
Doesn't feel bad tho
>>
>>25114883
Some girls just don't like it. I don't like being eaten out at all or having my ass eaten
>>
>>25116443
At all??? Why?
>>
>>25116450
It dosen't feel good. I feel like I have to pretend to enjoy it when my huby really wants to do it. I think I can't really get into it because I don't like the submissiveness of it. I'd much much rather give him head.
>>
>>25116465
Interesting. Giving head is pretty submissive
>>
>>25114972
Do you stick your tongue in butthole? Because if so, you enjoy exploring shit creek.
>>
>>25116465
>because I don't like the submissiveness of it

>Enjoying and tasting vulva is now viewed as submissive

Jesus, it's like every year it becomes less and less socially acceptable for a guy to do anything to a girl except choking her out while hatefucking her. I hate this new trend.
>>
>>25116484
I like being submissive, I like when he is dominating.
>>
>>25116499
No geez. I didn't say anything about wanting to get hate fucked. I just don't like being gone down on. I let him do it if he wants to. It just dosen't feel that good. I get more turned on from giving him head. And going down on your partner is submissive, guy or girl. Their are plenty of girls that love having it done. I'm just not into it.
>>
>>25116502
I see. So you only cum from a dick in you?
>>
>>25116522
Yah pretty much
>>
>>25116514
>And going down on your partner is submissive, guy or girl.

No, it's not. You assume everyone eats pussy because they are "serving" the other person. Some people just think it's hot to taste vulva, nothing "serving" about it. While I do admit that making my partner feel good is important to me, and the idea of "serving" a girl by eating her out is hot to me, that isn't the only mindset for eating someone out.

Also, What ever just happened to primal sex where no one assumed any roles? Why is everyone a sub or a dom or a switch or a top or a bottom or a master or a slave.....

Whatever happened to just good ole' fucking without the mindgames??
>>
>>25116526
That's cool. Wanna chat a little on kik? I'm married too. 13 years
>>
>>25116527
Go to bed kid. It's late
>>
>>25116536
>>25116536
>Implying he's more mature than me because he buys into the bastardized version of sex that requires increasing your mental gymnastics year after year just to get off
wewlad

Also, you have a wife. Don't be a dick and sext other girls.
>>
>>25116527
No no it's not about a roll or playing a part, at least not in my relationship. I am a naturally submissive person, in all things not just sex. It just feels right to me. I'm a pretty small girl and my guy is over double my weight and a foot taller. We have been together a really long time and are pretty spontaneous and have a good sex life. Other then me not telling him about not liking my pussy ate were really open sexually. The only reason I don't tell him I don't like it is because I don't want to hurt his feelings and I get that doing it probably turns him on in the same way giving him head turns me on. The thing I like the most is pleasing him.
>>
>>25116546
Nobody said i want to sext. Why are you arguing with a person about their preferred method of sex? You're a complete moron and every post you write proves it more and more. Go ahead, post another. I need more proof
>>
>>25116534
Sorry no kik cool to see another married person tho. Not many of us on here
>>
>>25116554
Damn, that was actually adorable. I get where you're coming from, but I just want to leave you with this: A man being "submissive" to a woman does not make him weak. It doesn't make him any less strong. Him CHOOSING to do this should be considered endearing. I understand that you can't control what turns you on, I'm just throwing that out there.
>>
>>25116484
No, it's not. Giving head can be dominant or submissive, it's the mentality that's being used. Being face fucked? Submissive. Having him bound and giving head, edging him for as long as you please, then locking him up, and doing this whenever you feel like it because it amuses you? Dominant.
>>
>>25116558
Wow, great points made there, kinko! Tell me more about how you're just looking for a "friend to chat with" on an ass eating thread lmao
>>
>>25116565
Thanks for the further proof. You're an idiot
>>
>>25116565
I totally get that, I'd never think of him as weak. I just can't really get into it. It some what tickles and I feel embarrassed because I don't know how to act like I'm enjoying it properly. I think most women find it flattering like wow this guy wants my pussy so bad me wants to kiss it. It's like a form of worship kind of, head too, it's like wanting to give your partner pleasure because you find them so sexy it gets you off to get them off.
>>
>>25116569
Please elaborate instead of name calling, Kinkmaster.
>>
>>25116514
Please refer to >>25116566
If you think going down on someone is submissive automatically, you are absolutely and utterly retarded, hands down. It's about intention, purpose, how it's done, and the mindsets that are involved.
>>
>>25116583
Exactly. I'm not here to tell you what you should get off to despite what >>25116569 thinks, but I'm just trying to prove my point that if it is indeed that you automatically think of head as submissive, you might want to look into it more. If it's just the actual act that doesn't feel that good, then hey, that's just your preference and should be totally respected.
>>
>>25116566
That is defiantly true too. One time my guy pinned me down and just forced me to open my legs at let him, that for sure wasn't like submissive. For the most part tho it dose feel like a submission thing, but that might just be my experience
>>
>>25116585
Didn't say it was automatically sub, but usually it is. I'm just speaking from my point of view not for all people or something.
>>
>>25116594
I definitely don't feel too submissive when I've got a girls legs clamping around my head while she has a series of body wracking orgasms. Fingers were involved too though, she was more about the g-spot than the clit.
>>
>>25116534
jesus dude at least pick chicks up on tinder or something if you're gonna cheat on ur wife
>>
>>25114883
Do you prep before you eat her ass? If so what do you do to make that ass clean?
>>
OP here, for the record I only try to eat her ass after a shower lol. Thanks for the great advice by the way. She enjoys eating my ass so it must just not be her thing to get it done to her. I love it when she rims me though I can almost cum handsfree
>>
>>25114883
Women are too self conscious to ever relax and have fun. Fuck traps instead.
>>
>>25114883
My wife loves it, basically it makes her cum instantly. But she is self conscious about it so we almost never do any anal play
>>
>>25116534
This behavior is really so disgusting men.Just divorce your wife if you want to have sex or flort with other females dumbass.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.