[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my cover of Mariah Carey - emotions http://vocaroo.co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: emotions.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
emotions.png
81KB, 250x250px
Rate my cover of Mariah Carey - emotions

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0d2kXojWeDt
>>
-0/1
>>
>>25111623
learn math you shit
>>
>>25111627
I will once you learn how to sing :x
>>
>>25111633
dont cut my dreams like that man
>>
Ok I will take this seriously since I wasted my time ....the short answer no that was terrible nothing about it was good but the longer answer is First just wondering what you actually think of it? If you think it's terrible too then there is hope and you are aware if not I think you should focus on something different or focus on what real singers sound like. The song it self is too high for your voice your voice was strained and you barely were singing and holding notes but let's ignore that I felt you are more comfortable with your deeper voice so try to sing songs more comfortable with that also look up singing lessons or a mentor to help you with breathing etc if you actually have a dream work for it not always it's just opening your mouth and singing along...Well at least when you are starting out ..

So basically sorry you are not gifted but if you like singing then you have to lvl it up just like a skill
>>
File: simon.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
simon.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>25111808
I was bought an electric guitar when I was 12, but my guitar teacher beat me up. I didn't like guitar lessons and I got quite bored. My teacher was obviously bored giving me lessons, and one day I offered him a liquorice toffee, but he didn't answer. So I threw it at him, it hit him in the face, and he sort of beat me up.

>>25111615
10/10
>>
>>25111808
dayum I wasnt expecting that. really appreciate the advice bro , but yeah it was a joke, haha like I would leave in coughing and sing with a phlegmed up throat :). but yeah you're right about me and deeper songs, I'm slightly better.

But yeah my voice isn't good and I know, and I don't really have an interest in building a career singing even though I do love singing.

I done another improv cover without coughing or phlegm, i personally like it even though its crap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvT6NQ4nPno

watch it if you want haha
>>
>>25111817
thanks simon, you truly have a good ear
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.