[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a gf? I'm an alcoholic and I can lose 150 pound

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nogf.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Can I get a gf?
I'm an alcoholic and I can lose 150 pound if I stop drinking, but is it worth it? Can I get a gf if I stop drinking and fix myself?
>>
>>25109447
You Preston Lacy / Phil Margera looking motherfucker.

If Phil got a wife you can too.
>>
File: donvito.jpg (96KB, 700x417px) Image search: [Google]
donvito.jpg
96KB, 700x417px
>>25109453
>didn't compare me to the Don
thx :-)
>>
lose the fucking beard you fegit, you look like some mountain goat
>>
Ok if you think losing weight to get a girlfriend is something that will motivate you to lose that weight then go for it.....But I lost weight cause I was sick of how I looked in the mirror not for someone else cause there is nothing good about being overweight and I don't know if stopping your drinking habits alone would make you lose all that weight but fixing yourself will give you the confidence to do alot of things so we both know it's fucking worth it regardless if you end up getting girls on not cause people come and go and in the end you have yourself and you owe it to your youth and self to lose what's holding you back from enjoying a healthy sex life and much more .I know u sound like an ad but nothing feels like better than losing weight yes even pizza
>>
>>25109476
I'm not a virgin though and I've had a GF ... for a couple of weeks at most. I also have a small dick which makes gf's run away. I COULD get a gf if I tried even at my current fatass-state, but how do I keep them around? They all run away after finding out about my small dick! Is there no hope besides impregnating the first GF that lets me stick my dick in her?
>>
See if you want to stay at the bottom of the barrel and end up in relationships with girls who quickly realize you have nothing to offer so they end it okay get a gf and stay in your current state...But when a girl sees you have at least a decent body she will think you are at least better than the next fat ass so you won't be the last choice also I heard losing weight increases slightly the size of the penis not sure though good luck
>>
>>25109760
>end up in relationships with girls who quickly realize you have nothing to offer
Literally my only problem is my 4 inch pencil dick. Do you want a pic?
>>
>>25109768
Same here. I think I'm attractive and have a friendly personality, but my cock is only 4 inches and I don't think anyone wants it lol, except for maybe gay guys or bi guys who are smaller...
>>
If you actually thought that was your only problem you wouldnt have made this post I guess you aren't smart either and no thank you
>>
>>25109447
What a lazy fat fuck. Is it worth it to be healthy, o idk if you don't want to die at 40 of a heart attach then yah probably.
>>
>>25109773
iktf
It's like the only way for us to not die alone is to turn into faggots and take it up the ass. That's not fair. :(
>>
>>25109810
Losing weight will make your penis look bigger. Also, a nice trim job in your man garden will also make it appear bigger. Google Norelco's optical inch. Look up Bathmate penis pump. I have read good things about it. You use it in the shower or bath. It uses water instead of air and helps with girth and length. Try yohimbe. I have used and it increases length and girth. It is a vasodilator which increases blood flow to penis. The effect is temporary but noticeable. Best of luck.
>>
>>25109768
That's literally not your only problem, I'm a fatass like you, and I have a small penis, while sometimes it takes a while for me to find someone, but when I do the relationships generally last a long time. Penis size and body size won't matter if you have a shitty personality, or lack confidence. If you can make a girl feel secured and special then she's yours.
>>
>>25109810
Do jelqing pls pls it help so much and after that do soe dick stretches, don't overdo it though...
>>
Don't lose weight to get a girlfriend, nor quit drinking. Do those things for you, because if you don't you're going to fucking die soon and being dead is fucking boring. Shit, you honestly wouldn't have to lose weight to find a woman. You're better off kicking the booze, but that's not even required. Usually asking this question, though, means your priorities are fucked. Get your life together so you like yourself, because you're not going to feel any better about being a fucking shitpile if you've brought someone in to look at it all the time.
>>
Don't say I can lose 150. Say you will. Your obese man. You cant look for motivation to a problem you know how to fix. Eat less, move more. Simple. Now is it going to be easy? no. You didn't get that overnight and your process won't either
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.