[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fucking point? What does anyone even gain from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Wojak_Selfie.jpg (8KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak_Selfie.jpg
8KB, 236x282px
What's the fucking point?
What does anyone even gain from any of this?
All internet "friendships" I make dissolve within days, no matter what there becomes nothing else to talk about, and what's worse is that sometimes I think I meet someone really cool and then it turns out they don't really understand me at all, they start saying dumb normie shit like "well just be urself bro".
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/r9soc/ thread.
>>
Fun fact: there's never been a single online group I wasn't either banished from for being "too weird", or left myself because of harassment from normies.

I fucking hate you normies. Why do you have to invade everything?
>>
>Everyone hates me

Sometimes you are the problem. Have some self-awareness and do away with the victim complex bullshit.
>>
>>25108248
fuck off chad, I don't need your bullshit "advice", I've had enough bullying, thanks.
>>
Goddamnit.
I just want to be understood.
I want to meet someone who I can appreciate for who they are, and who could appreciate me for who I am.
Why is this so hard for normies to understand?
Why are normies so stupid and only care about sex?
>>
Serious question: have you been to a therapist? Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders? These things can make relationships with other humans more difficult to make and keep.
>>
>>25108283
I am an unironic depressed anxious autist that goes to therapy yes.
Very original, chad.

the true jokes hurt the most.
>>
>>25108287
First thing you need to realize: not everyone is constantly bullying you or making fun of you. I was asking a genuine question with your wellbeing in mind.

This is what I meant by losing the victim complex. Not everyone is out to get you.

By being defensive and antagonistic, you push people away from you, especially if they meant you no harm in the 1st place.
>>
>>25108287
op wants someone to understand him yet doesn't what to try and understand where anon is coming from. You are the fucking problem not anyone else. Care for yourself first and stop expecting others to you dense autist
>>
>>25108287
kys normie
>>
fuck you normies

it's always the same shit with you

"haha just be urself bro, ur the problem bro, just like, be like everyone else bro xD"
>>
meet your doom cunts, this is the end for you!!!
>>>/r9k/36018521
>>
>>25108302
That's not even close to what I said though.
>>
Well eventually yea most people here come to chat with someone when they are bored or when they want someone to. Entertain them and the ones who are interested in friendship will also need enough time to develop...What I mean in the real world friendship takes time even six months till someone gets that feeling of openness with someone else .....Also if it degenerates in few days then you two didn't have chemistry which happens quite often. There is really no guide or a way around this other than trying over and over also take notes from older chats in what works and what doesn't ...And don't be yourself cause it's not working I guess try to visuialze what you would want from the other person and be that for the one you are chatting with
>>
>>25108241
i only have 1 person i met online that i have any sort of relationship with. some lasted years, but ended for whatever reason.

even in real life, i dont seem to stay friends / partners with anyone for very long. It's a long story, but i feel you, dude.
>>
Oh and the point for most is to fill that social need to talk to someone when they are free and rarely because they want someone to care for them or care for someone,also for some it's about talking about interests that they don't share with their already existing friends but again they probably aren't experienced about talking about them so you do need to work on easing that for them ....I don't know how you chat or if it really is your issue or you are just unlucky or you approach someone that thinks similarly to you but if it dies in few days then it certainly that they quickly realize that you aren't worth spending time with or you are hard to get along with so you for your own part could try harder to wrong that concept when they stop trying to chat with you after few days
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.