[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /soc/ women say you wear your underwear too high, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 4343.jpg (117KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
4343.jpg
117KB, 1080x720px
>tfw /soc/ women say you wear your underwear too high, but you don't listen to their autistic screeching and wear your drawers properly as a man.

Feels good, man.
>>
post more in your white briefs. show off ass and bulge
>>
>>25108458

asl???
>>
You again?

You still haven't figured this out?
>>
>>25109251

It's you whose wrong..
>>
bamppp
>>
>>25107060
Why would femanons care, I wear my briefs high most of the time it looks weird and skimpy if worn low
>>
>>25112034

Cool, glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>25112036
I actually prefer the full cut briefs more fabric and are soft fun to stretch luckily my shirts aren't short so my waistband doesn't show in public, but I'm definitely a 100% briefs guy, I hate boxers, too loose and uncomfortable especially when they pinch
>>
>>25112335

Yeah me too, just don't like people seeing them esp girls cuz they're kinda embarrassing , at least the white ones.
>>
>>25112577
That's the only thing I hate, I would get extremely self conscious if I wore the white ones and depending on the people there even though they cant see
>>
>>25112694
>>25112036

Also even worse around women because I knew if they knew what I was wearing underneath I would be made fun of, but I wish women started wearing white cotton brief panties like hanes and fruit of the loom more often I like when they wear that and I can see it peaking out of their pants when the bend or sit over but ironically I wouldn't like them to see my Hanes or fruit of the loom brief tighty whities hanging out which sort of makes me a hypocrite that and I also have a wedgie fetish also so I would love to give them a wedgie or me receiving the wedgies
>>
>>25107060
>their autistic screeching
Says the one who wear underwear meant for boys and killing sperm
Have any women irl actually seen you in your tight whities?
>>25112335
>I hate boxers
Why not wear boxer briefs?
>>
>>25112832
>Why not wear boxer briefs
Not my favorite style of underwear, I just like wearing briefs
>>
>>25112887
post mor briefs :3
>>
>>25112832

Ya one girl did she didn't seem to mind I think...they're just kinda embarrassing but not really for young kids young guys wear them a lot and the sperm killing thing is a myth btw
>>
File: mp.jpg (139KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
mp.jpg
139KB, 1080x720px
>>25113111

>trips

Sure. I like to strip for girls online, makes it funny when they see what I wear as not all girls dig briefs. drop skype/kik if female. :P
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.