[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy. Post your kik, explain your kink. If you like something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: OS.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
OS.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Easy. Post your kik, explain your kink. If you like something you read, drop a note.

Kik: creek667 m/35/so cal
Kink: Giving oral

>Be me, typical 11yo.
>Next door neighbor is hot 10/10 15yo hippy girl we'll call, Debbie.
>Debbie would babysit sometimes.
>Always had a great affectionate chemistry with, Debbie.
>One day at school I overhear boys talking about girls pussies
>You have my interest.
>Debbie is set to babysit tomorrow night.
>I have a question.
>Debbie tries to laugh it off and tries to explain when I ask what hers looks like.
>I'm not satisfied.
>Debbie is set to babysit again next week.
>I have another question, how do pee if it's all on the inside?
>She instantly changes my life. >Do you want to see it, anon?
>Yes I do, Debbie.
>Trumpets sound and the gates of heaven are opening right in front of me.
>C-can I touch it?
>Yes, anon.
>It feels wonderful, soft, warm.
>Instant diamonds!
>I can't stop touching her, I'm opening her up, running my fingers up and down, I can feel her getting wet, I thought she was peeing. That's not pee, anon.
>Debbie is breathing hard, soft, slight moans. I knew I wasn't hurting her so I kept touching. I was so close I could smell her, and I loved it.
>Do you want to make me feel really good, anon?
>Yes, how, please for the love of God tell me!
>Kiss it here, now lick it right there, yes right there, keep going, anon!
>Put your fingers inside and rub the top, like this.
>I'm going to cream, anon!
>Yes she said, cream. A hippy thing I guess, Idk.
For the next two years my face was between Debbie's thighs every chance we got. She taught me every way to touch, lick and suck a woman with my mouth. At 12 I could probably please a woman better than a grown man. When I hit puberty my brain twisted and that testosterone surge totally wrapped my mind around oral. Now as an adult, I have to have it. I can literally go down for hours. I have had countless woman from all walks of life. It's a drug and I can't stop.
>>
kik: torvic73 m/44/western Canada

Kink: rape play, medieval bondage devices

Looking for victims to roleplay with.
>>
Kik: Halfspire 20/m/ny

Kink: Being humiliated and made into a cuck. Degradation and abuse are big things, too. Cleanup after, too, maybe.
>>
21/m(bi)/uk

cblackwater

im a bit naughty
>>
Kik: rockstarsize

I enjoy being groped, molested, rimmed, and used for my dick.

Little preface, I'm 5'11, 170 lbs. fit military. 8.5 inch uncut dick.

Long story short I was at bar somewhere in Texas. I was pretty drunk wearing shorts. So my cock was bulging against. Looked like I was smuggling a baseball bat.

Anyways, an older gentleman walks over sits down next to me. We shoot the shit. Then start talking about women and sex. My dick is hard, he notices because he mentions it. I get embarrassed and he places his hand on it to hide it. Then he gripped it and started slowly stroking it. We went to his room because I'm drunk and horny. I lay down and he just gropes, licks, sucks and feels me all over for a few hours. Until he licked my asshole and kept at it for awhile. I came almost instantly. He then kept groping and griping my diamond dick.

10/10 would do it 100 more times.

A women's hands feel great also, just need to find one that rims also.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.