[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your: >Sign >Favorite sign and why >Least favorite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: Cosmos.jpg (48KB, 720x510px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmos.jpg
48KB, 720x510px
Post your:
>Sign
>Favorite sign and why
>Least favorite sign and why
>Briefly descrition of youtself
>What you're looking for
>What you are NOT looking for
Also any apreciation you want to do about a sign... ill post mine in a minute
>>
File: Capricorn-scorpio.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
Capricorn-scorpio.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
>Sign
Capricorn male
>Favorite sign
I really like scorpio woman, they have character and lovely venomous behavior. Capricorn men are best bud, also really like virgo and leo women.
>Least favorite sign
I'd say pisces males, they tend to loose themselfs in their own emotions, taurus women are very hard to handle too hahahaha, emmm virgo males can be very charming person or fucked up people.
>Briefly description of self
Im very chill men, i like to relax and enjoy everyday, i have very clear goals and don't like being told what to do about my life, but i take advices anyway, i like people who knows what they want to do but also enjoy helping people find their own way
>what im looking for
friendly people to talk about anything, some good stories maybe, music, vg.
>what im not looking for
assholes and people full of hate, this is a neutral space (?)
>>
>>25106615
Im aries but really pisces

Pisces is obv favorite sign

Least favorite? I dunno. Annoying ones. Maybe Taurus or gemini.

I'm a cool person, INFP, love learning and studying, just a nerdy weirdo loner

I'm looking for some temporary relief from the mental anguish of being alive

I am not looking for serious relationships or sex
>>
I'm a Leo.

I like Libras, favorite girls are all Libras. I also think Leos are awesome traitwise.

Hate scorpios, they're usually moody and passive agressive. Cancers are Cancer too.

28/m/la I'm usually pretty levelheaded and stoic but I display all Leo traits in full bloom when drinking

Not looking for anything really but if there's a libra qt female around who has full on libra traits hit me up
>>
>>25106678
why being alive anguish you so much?
>>
>>25106717
>INFP
you know, just hyper aware of the fact that phyiscal life is fleeting and we are nothing but a speck amongst galaxies and nothing truly matters
>>
>>25106724
well is true that we are a speck amongst galaxies but everyone got something to do in here, we are important in a way. our souls come and go all the time trying to acomplish that what we yearn
>>
>Sign
Gemini.

>Favorite sign and why
Virgo. I just feel like Geminis and Virgos have a very special bond. I think it's the chaos of the Gemini being balanced by the organisation of the Virgo, along with Virgos being able to rope in the Gemini and handle their fleeting emotions. I'm also pretty fond of Cancers. They're basically hugs as people.

Scorpio. I am enough personality as it is.

I'm funny, talkative, quick, and caring. I am short and cute, and I do fingerguns a lot. I like baking cookies, doing crafts, and reading comics.

>What you're looking for
Nothing.

Dicks.
>>
File: doable.png (92KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
doable.png
92KB, 400x224px
>Sign
Gemini (refer to link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzBTHFaA4HQ

>Fave sign and why
Doesn't matter. Position of stars millions of miles away have no effect on people and what they are like when they are born

>Least fave sign
As above

>Brief Description
Artistic, thoughtful, emphatic, caring, reasonable, dark humor

>What am I looking for?
Anything, idk, who knows

>What am I NOT looking for?
male genitalia
>>
File: dna.png (21KB, 598x637px) Image search: [Google]
dna.png
21KB, 598x637px
>>25106615
Neat idea
>sign
Taurus female
>Favorite sign and why
I don't really have a favorite, my few close friends are all different signs. I'll go with capricorn though because I love my mom and she's great,
Male leos and female geminis. Leos are full of themselves and geminis have crazy expecations and ideas.
>Briefly description of yourself
Asocial, upset, and idealistic. Always tired, messing things up, and getting on peoples nerves for not thinking. I'm prettyy chill tho I guess.
>What you're looking for
I don't want to dissapoint/upset people for never talking or doing anything with them, but a once a month talk buddy would be neat.
Wieners, but people with them are okay.
>>
>Sign
Sagittarius Male

>Favorite sign and why

Aquarius, Virgo, and Leo Females are always nice, they usually have my perverted sense of humor as well as hold good conversation.

Leo and Scorpio Males are usually who I'm drawn to. Great bros, even if they're a bit dramatic for my tastes.

Taurus and Libras - usually fickle bitches, males or females. Great to hang with, not very good friends imo. Still, I don't put too much weight into this.

Pretty relaxed, humorous and contemplative. I enjoy discussion and open ended conversation with no real goals other than to connect.

>What you're looking for

Nothing. Just a good time and poison to indulge in; peace to everyone and to live without prejudice.

Judgemental or annoyingly, clingy people. If you're just clingy I don't mind.
>>
>>25107106
tfw looking for nothing.
>>
>Sign
Taurus
>Favorite sign and why
My favorite would have to be Pisces simply because of their charisma and (mostly) positive demeanor.
Aquarius, simply because they have always been tough to read emotionally and I can only get along with them in business/work settings. I have nothing against any Aquarian.
Introverted, mostly quiet, sort of musician (play for a tribute band on the side), sort of gamer (not really hardcore, but I sometimes play competitively), own a home and have a career in IT that I enjoy.
>What you're looking for
I'm not really sure, honestly.
>>
>>25106615
>Sign
Sagittarius
>Favorite sign and why
For bros, I like Virgos and Capricorns best, some Scorpios. I've had the best experiences dating Cancers and Libras, but I went craziest for an Aries girl.
I've generally had bad experiences with Aries because they always assume they know better than me and are wrong like 95% of the time.
Mad poet archetype, occultist, traditional conservative (no, I'm not being facetious)
>What you're looking for
Other people with an interest in the occult and esoteric things
Lewd/sexual things

>>25107258
You feel familiar. Hello there.
>>
>>25107325
Just because I'm not looking for anything doesn't mean I'm opposed to everything.
>>
>>25107258
Link to the quiz in your image plx
>>
>Sign
Aquarius
>Favorite sign and why
This one is tough.. I would have to say Pisces because they are always so sweet and caring, along with Virgo. Capricorn, too!
Least favorite... probably Scorpio and Cancer. Not because they are mean, just because I have a tough time communicating with these two signs. Amazing acquaintances but once emotions are brought up, I get pretty scared of saying the wrong things. :/ they are good people, though.
>Briefly descrition of yourself
Laid back and playful. I can be moody as well, but communicate easy if asked. I love to hike and be in nature. Artist soul.
>What you're looking for
A good conversation. I really want someone to talk to about anything and everything.
Cruel people. Please, if you don't like my post just ignore me? Thanks.
>>
You guys do know that astrology is completely fake, right? Like, this is all just for fun, no?
>>
File: 1485750512599.png (37KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485750512599.png
37KB, 359x343px
>Sign
Pisces female
>Favorite sign and why
Cancer. Theyre very caring and emotional
Virgo. I cant be playful around them. They take everything too literally.
Im an emo artist with long black bangs
Kik is RedMatzoo
>What you're looking for
Anyone sure. C'mere
>hey
>how are you
>found you on soc
>>
Sign aquaries
>Favorite sign and why
I get along with other aquaries but I don't think that holds truth it's just that they are relatives and they understand me
So I honestly don't have a favorite though if this counts I fell in love with an aries
Aries cause even though I love him he was the person that messed my brain
I don't get along with taurus though dad and friend
>What you're looking for
I really want someone to understand I am psycho and still like me give me space but also still give me attention when I need it I guess puts up with my mood swings oh and I am a guy
Understanding people who have no idea what I think or feel but think they know me from my sign or their own idea of me xP
>>
>scorpio
>scorpios: cunts
>a cunt
>anything but scorpios
>scorpios
>>
File: -personalDNA.png (74KB, 813x614px) Image search: [Google]
-personalDNA.png
74KB, 813x614px
>>25107467
You must know a taurus then lol. Two of my friends are taurus' and we look so sad, but sound so loud when we hand out.
>>25107855
They've changed the way the test works since I last took it, that was like 3 years ago. Here are updated results from me, in case you wanted to see how it changed,
https://www.pdna.com
>>
>Sign
Scorpio male
>Favorite sign and why
Scorpio females, adventurous and serious
Gemini, too light-hearted and flighty
Creative, serious, kind, social anxiety
>What you're looking for
Someone like me
attention seeking tumblr hipsters
>>
>>25106615
>Libra sun
>scorpio ascendant
>capricorn rising

>favorite sign is scorpio, i just love and get along with all scorpios so well, we always click and scorpio women make me hnnnnggghhh

>virgo least favorite, fucking annoying knowitalls who cant stand still for more than 15min without doing anything and have to make a huge drama about every little thing

>quiet, private and secretive about everything for no reason

>not looking for anything

>anything
>>
>>25107474
Would you want to talk?
>>
Post your:
>Sign
Pisces (March 20th)
>Favorite sign and why
Pisces actually, 9/10 they just have such a chill and easygoing vibe like myself, and most of us are altruistic but can also be witty, we're a pretty good bunch.
A tie between Scorpio and Gemini. All of my exes that were Scorpio's tended to be extremely vain and self absorbed, and always put themselves over civil agreement between the two of us. And Gemini's tend to have multiple personalities, not a very attractive trait. However I dont discriminate based on Zodiac that would be foolish.
Social, Intelligent, Flirty, Calm
>What you're looking for
Someone to chat with preferably a guy, looking for something with depth
Anyone who just wants nudes

Kik: Youngmcj
Will give Snap if last resort
>>
>>25109897
Oh forgot to add, male here
>>
>Sign
Saggitarius.
>Favorite sign and why
I don't know. Maybe a Gemini or Libra. They say they are quite clever.
Virgo because my best friend is a Virgo and they seem like good people in general.
Leo. They seem rather arrogant. Bark but no bite.
I draw. Talkative and quite creative. I like to talk about my ideas. Rather blunt and quiet when I'm not in the mood.
>What you're looking for
Friends? Like-minded, creative, people.
Generally just mean people, downers, overly-negative and pessimistic people.
>>
>>25109788
Sure. Throw some contact info at me.
>>
File: anime babes.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
anime babes.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>virgo 28
>>
File: 1490943588717.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490943588717.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
tfw no one likes aries
>>
>>25111146
Aries are douchey
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.