[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up, /soc/? I've got a bit of a dilemma for you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: worm.png (119KB, 359x311px) Image search: [Google]
worm.png
119KB, 359x311px
What's up, /soc/? I've got a bit of a dilemma for you. Anytime I take a picture with a front-facing camera, or I look in a mirror, or I use a webcam I look like a pretty good looking human being. However, whenever somebody else takes a picture of me, I look like some horrible, horrible goblin creature. It makes my face look wider, and my neck thicker. No matter what I do, I can't seem to recreate this effect with the former methods, no matter what angle I take the picture from. I only get this effect when my picture is being taken by somebody else.

What is this? Who is the real me? Am I actually good looking, or do I have neck for days? For reference, I'm a 20 year old male, I weigh ~145 lbs, and I'm slightly shorter than average (I have no idea what my exact height is).

And beyond even that, what's causing this effect? Why can't I be photogenic? Or alternatively, why does everything else lie to me and tell me that I'm pretty good looking?

picture unrelated because I don't actually have any photos of me on my laptop, and I'm currently too lazy to go get my phone on the other side of the room.
>>
>>25100174
Happens to me, I take great selfies. But, if I'm in someone else's selfie, or someone takes my picture, I look about 20 lbs heavier in the face, skin is discolored, acne is more visible.

It's dark magic I'm sure of it
>>
There are multiple reasons that can be the cause but I can't be sure due to not seeing pictures. Though how about in mirrors usually mirrors with good lighting are closer to what others see cause you still depended on your eyes to make the image unlike one lens . But if you take the two pictures from the same angle and lighting then it's probably a distance thing and to some degree you do look like that from that distance but you could for example set up a your phone camera timer and take different photos of you and maybe someone you live with to see how different they look from what you see ....Also some people are photogenic and others aren't doesn't mean you aren't attractive
>>
Do you have an asymmetric face? You might have grown used to how your features look when they're reversed, so a picture with a regular camera looks slightly unusual to you. Like the uncanny valley but with your own face.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.