[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for the grills ill be co-habiting with my gf soon,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (2MB, 5525x5525px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
2MB, 5525x5525px
question for the grills

ill be co-habiting with my gf soon, i have a questions on how you keep yourselves clean after you poop. should i keep wet tissue in the bathroom? and if so, should i keep a trash can in there as well, since you're not supposed to flush them? and then if i put the trash can there, how do i stop her from being embarassed about leaving colorful stained tissues in it?

what would you prefer i do?
>>
>>25100139
is this the biggest issue in your life right now?
>>
>>25100139
Just ask, girls are all different. Most wet tissues you can flush. You'll need a trash can in the bathroom anyways (for that time of the month especially)
>>
>>25100139
Trash can in the bathroom is a must for their feminine hygiene products.

Forget the wet wipes. Even the "Flushable" ones aren't actually flushable. You really don't want them putting shit stained wipes in a trash bin either. The stench would be horrendous.

Nothing wrong with good old fashioned toilet paper.

Pro tip though; girls go through toilet paper like nothing else. Always make sure there's a few extra rolls around.

Source: Guy who lives with 2 women.
>>
>>25100147
are you some kind of fucking retard? holy fucking shit, how does one jump to a conclusion like that

>>25100153
unfortunately you cant flush wet tissues! its a myth, and australian sewage companies have tried to sue them for marketing themselves as flushable and causing 75% of sewer clogs

>>25100189
okay, trash can in the bathroom then. i'm assuming ill want the ones with the lid so she won't be embarassed about it?
>>
>>25100200
Lid is probably best. They also look more stylish in my opinion.

If you're a fellow Aussie you can get lidded bins from Bunnings for under $20.

Also be prepared for her to take up 90% of the bathroom cabinets/shelves with her crap.
>>
>>25100215
oh shit, thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>25100139
im fucking dying
10/10 best thread on /soc/ of all time
but seriously we can't let /adv/ get their hands on this thread's codes
>>
It's important to remember.....
Everybody poops.
Practice your bum wiping skills before she moves in.
They will be top notch, rookie
>>
>>25100282
i dont get it, how is this funny? srs
>>
>>25100362
>how is this funny
In so many ways that there is really too many to list here. I'm still kekking.
>>
>>25100366
lol ok
>>
OMFG
'Murrica Ur awesome
Just wash Ur ass!
Barbaric
>>
>>25100139
what the fuck is this thread? Do you not wipe/clean your ass when you shit now? I'm so confused
>>
>>25100628
Hes asking what to expect when sharing a bathroom with a grill
Need trash can
>>
>>25100638
Okay...but...have they never spent time at each others places? Before i got an apt with my bf, I was already spending a lot of time staying at his place and he at mine, so we already knew each other's habits and what to expect before we moved in

OP I highly recommend NOT moving in with a gf if you haven't spent many overnights with her already. I learned that lesson the hard way with my first bf
>>
>>25100642
That's what I was thinking
This thread is pretty socially inept
>>
Im similarily moving in to a place with my gf, how ever these arent my worries. She will be able to supply or ask for what she needs in the hygine department. But i spend almost every weekend with her, and vacation together quiet often.

So op do you not spend time with your gf? Is she to childish to take care of her own needs?
>>
>>25100362
Because you A: are moving in with a girl that you're still uncomfortable talking about basic bodily functions; B: don't know that fucking tampons exist, C: are wondering if you should keep a trash can in the bathroom which literally everyone does anyway, and D: just really dude? You are coming off so aspie right now it's like you've never left your own house
>>
>>25102974
This this a million times this
>>
>>25100139
...Why doesn't wiping your ass work? Do you not know how?
>>
>>25100139
def put a trash can in the bathroom retard did you not think about tampons????????? also use baby wipes. how have you not figured this out yet? also we really do use a lot of toilet paper.
>>
>>25100139
get regular and take a fucking shower after you nappy fuckers
>>
you can with with this :
>>25100509

or you can get with that:
>>25104970
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.