[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my late 20's. An 18 year old seems to fancy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

I'm in my late 20's. An 18 year old seems to fancy me or at least my attention. I think it's just attention because I'm very quiet and not the type to constantly shower her with attention.

What do?

Also, is the age difference creepy?
>>
>>25098449
30yo here. I miss 18yo pussy. Go get it, son.
>>
>>25098449
Just fucking take her out or whatever and treat her like you would any other woman. Either it'll work out or it won't, just like with any other woman.
>>
>>25098456
This.

Im 30 aswell, and cant stop drooling over the cute 18yo at work. If you have the chance, go for it. Dont be a neckbeard. You'll regret it once you hit 30 and 18yo are a far off dream.
>>
>>25098456
>>25099598
Don't be balding or out of shape and tell women you're 28, why is this so hard?
>>
>>25098449
>Also, is the age difference creepy?
Rule of thumb:

Half your age +7 is socially acceptable. So if youre 20 everything 17up is fine.
>>
I find most important not only that they are 18 and out of high school but that they are mentally old enough and also her friends are mentally old enough. Nothing worse than dealing with temper tantrums and high school drama as an adult.
>>
>>25098449
Fucking do it. I just turned 30 and am hooking up with a 20 year old. Do it while you can, my son. It WILL dry up SOON.
>>
>>25098449

> 20
> Is 18 too old

Holy shit I laughed hard at this one.
>>
>>25099946
Reread
>>
Since 18 year old if you're 30 is 16 ok if you're 20?
>>
>>25099955
If it's legal where you are at.
>>
>>25098449
The ultimate rule:

([Your Age]/2)+7 = the lowest age you can fuck without feeling creepy.
Feel free to use fractions or decimals to help your case.

That calculation would mean that you're above the age of 22, get away creep (assuming its her 18th birthday today).

However, if we assume that society's views on women going for older men is different and therefore assume the inverse calculation:
([Her Age]X2)-7 = The Oldest Man She Can Fuck Without Being Creepy.
Then it's 29.

Use the math. It works.
>>
>>25099951

Oh my bad.

Eh, I don't think it's creepy. Go for it.
>>
>>25099963
well then thank god i'm not in the US
>>
Just do her
>>
>>25100242
already did
>>
>>25098541
>treat people like people?
This advice is too sensible.
>>
Hopefully, you don't overthink everything.
If you "like" her........get to know her and see what the reality is.
The fact that she is interested in you doesn't obligated you of course. So, it's really up to you. But, worrying about the age difference before you get to know her denies both of you a potentially worthwhile experience
>>
Yes, it's creepy.

She's 18. She's basically a child. She's either in high school or just out of it, maybe in university at most. She doesn't have any real responsibilities. She doesn't have any life experience. You are pushing 30. You are probably done uni and have a stable career. You have bills and a credit score and life experience. There is an inherent power imbalance there.

Whether you are a nice person or not, you still hold power over her because of your experience in life. She will be less likely to speak up against you if she thinks something bad is happening because she will assume you know more than her because of your age. She will look to you for guidance on how to live, and that isn't what should happen in a relationship, where people should be on equal footing.

Younger women are always going to be attracted to older men because younger men are allowed to still act like children, so young women look for maturity elsewhere. The issue, though, is that while they're looking for someone more mature than their male peers, they can't actual handle the maturity of a real adult because they don't match it.

And I'm saying this as a woman now in her mid 20s who used to date quite a bit older than myself because I thought that was okay. And now I look back and realize that most of those relationships were quite unbalanced, and it makes me question the motives of some of the men involved in them. While I'm sure lots of them didn't mean anything by it, there was still an unspoken power imbalance, and I know there were times I bit my tongue because I assumed they knew better than me. And I've spoken with lots of other women my age who have similar stories.
>>
>>25104800
>it makes me question the motives of some of the men involved in them
Do you devalue your own past motives and desires?
>>
>>25104810
I have no idea what context you're using the word "devalue" in here.
>>
>>25104800
In reality

>She's legal
>He's legal
>Women date older men all the time

Its not creepy at all. Shit tons of people get married to people 10-15 years older than them. Its perfectly normal. You assuming things due to your age is a fault of your own, not the age difference, the man, etc.
>>
>>25104829
>context
The context of history.

You have stated, "now I look back and realize that most of those relationships were quite unbalanced, and it makes me question the motives of some of the men involved in them."

I wondered if you questioned your own motives and desires as well?
>>
>>25104838
Please note the section where I mentioned that I have heard similar stories from lots of other women in my current age range and above.

I can also tell you that as someone who is 26, when I look at 18 year olds, I see children. Most people I know my age would agree to that. Why would anyone want to date a person they see as a child?

>>25104870
Maybe I wasn't specific enough. I meant their motives of wanting to date someone younger. I wanted to date older because I found young men to be immature, and I thought I could handle a relationship with someone older. I don't really question my motive about that as it was quite clear, though I wish that I had had someone tell me that dating older men wasn't in my best interests and that while I felt men my own age were immature, I was not mature enough to handle dating someone a decade or so older than me.
>>
>>25099725
I really wish I still had all my hair
>>
>>25104890
>Please note the section where I mentioned that I have heard similar stories from lots of other women in my current age range and above.

I noted it. Its still not the average. That is personal experience around you. For instance, while you and the women you've talked to have had these problems, you could hypothetically be the only people in the world to experience said problems.

>I can also tell you that as someone who is 26, when I look at 18 year olds, I see children. Most people I know my age would agree to that. Why would anyone want to date a person they see as a child?

And as someone also 26 I would largely agree. But you or I, if we happened across someone who happened to be 18 and just clicked and legitimately felt something, then something is going to happen, at least in most people's cases because that attraction is there despite the age difference. Would there be problems with said relationship due to it, yes there would, as any relationship has its problems. Doesn't mean its creepy though, pretty normal actually.

See for your instances of women in your current age range, lets take my experiences. My grandfather on my father's side is 7 years older than my grandmother, they've been married for nearly 70 years and are still going strong. Two of my aunts on my mother's side, one married a man 10 years older than her (he's been dead for quite some time now unfortunately) and the other a man 8 years older than her (he's also dead now unfortunately), they lived happy lives while they were together.

Your experiences don't dictate the norm, just as mine don't. But the fact of the matter is, age differences really don't matter as long as the two people click and love each other. Whether its 18-30 or 20-50 or whatever.
>>
>>25104890
>I wish that I had had someone tell me that dating older men wasn't in my best interests and that while I felt men my own age were immature, I was not mature enough to handle dating someone a decade or so older than me

1) You have regrets
2) You blame it on being child
3) Someone should have "told" you not to do it

Sorry that your experiences were not to your satisfaction looking back. Some people can handle it and thrive.
>>
>>25104955
It may not be the experience of every woman, but it is far from an uncommon one. I've spoken about this at length with women from my own age to about 60, and plenty of them agreed that age differences like that cause a huge imbalance in that stage of life.

No, it wouldn't happen, as that person is a child, and I understand that my responsibility as an adult is to not date a child. It is to not cause a power imbalance and recognize that my experiences put me in a position of power over them, regardless of if I want them to or not.

I am not against age gaps in general. I am against them when one party is still basically a child and the other is a fully formed adult. Once people get out of school, into careers, and start having large amounts of responsibilities (mid 20s and up), I think age is significantly less important.

>>25104956
It's not that they weren't to my satisfaction. They were unhealthy. There is a complete difference. I can look back on unsatisfying relationships and see things that could have been improved. I look back on unhealthy and imbalanced relationships, and nothing would have improved them. There is nothing to fix when the relationship itself is the problem.
>>
>>25104982
>but it is far from an uncommon one.

The same holds true for the reverse.
>No, it wouldn't happen, as that person is a child, and I understand that my responsibility as an adult is to not date a child. It is to not cause a power imbalance and recognize that my experiences put me in a position of power over them, regardless of if I want them to or not.

So if you met lets say "the one" even though such a concept is silly, you met the perfect person, you've talked to them, they're able to hold a conversation, act mature, etc. You still wouldn't date them solely because of the age difference and your perceived notion of this balance of power that you yourself have set up in your mind?

Honestly I find that personally asinine. I get what you're saying, responsibilities and life goals, etc. are different due to the age difference, but an 18 year old can have more power and control than a 26, 30, 40, or whatever year old. Its all about how you both carry yourselves, and in the hypothetical situation I just presented, if you're both carrying yourself as adults, there is no reason not to pursue said relationship other than preconceived notions that you personally have over your past experiences.

>
I am not against age gaps in general. I am against them when one party is still basically a child and the other is a fully formed adult. Once people get out of school, into careers, and start having large amounts of responsibilities (mid 20s and up), I think age is significantly less important.

An 18 year old could end up having more responsibilities than a 26 year old. Life experiences vary greatly. Its not as though every 18 year old is partying every weekend at frat houses. Some have bills to pay, jobs, etc. and are looking to further their position in life. Not every 18 year old is just a "child" due to their age. Some are far more intelligent and responsible than "adults".
>>
>>25104800
It's also completely possible (and desu much more likely) that there was absolutely nothing untoward about the men you dated. Your issues about power are of your own making.
>>
>>25104800
You are projecting your royal ass off.
>>
>>25104800
It only took me like 3 sentences to determine that you're a woman in her mid to late 20s. Thanks for confirming.

Stay mad. It will make the wall hurt all the more when you hit it.
>>
>>25098449
I'm almost 40 and younger girls love me. There was a short period of time in my late 20's where I went through the same dilemma as you. But I got over that by the time I turned 28 and started fucking 18 year olds off of OKComrade, POF, and fbibook. Young pussy is best pussy and young girls these days are all sorts of fucked up in the head and bed. I wouldn't date any of the girls I've hung out with because they're fucking stupid and filled to the brim with psychotic commie bs, but they look great naked and love getting fucked, so why not?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.