[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious: Has anyone ever met up with/ dated someone they had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan-logo.png (70KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-logo.png
70KB, 1024x638px
Curious: Has anyone ever met up with/ dated someone they had met on 4chan?
I am about to meet my ld boif that I met on /soc/ in just under 2 weeks. Any stories?
>>
Pretty awesome girl I met up last year, texted almost every day. Hanged out for a while and had lots of fun with, even fucked for a few, but messed I up early this year so we barely even talk if at all.
>>
>>25098295
How did you mess it up?
>>
>>25098260
I briefly dated a girl I met on a different board who lives close to me. Super sweet girl, we still text sometimes.
>>
>>25098295
What happened annon?
>>
I have chatted with 3 girls from /soc/ that went to the point we agreed to meet. Every single one flaked once I was already there to meet her. Still have never met a girl from /soc/. They are extremely unreliable.
>>
You think about it like, GOSH, what kind of person's on 4chan? But you are. And if you're decent, other people must be too. So there's that dealt with. As for flakes, eh, it's moderately flaky. Ultimately that's just personal problems shining through, and that could happen anywhere.
>>
>>25098387
Not everyone on 4chan is an autistic weeaboo or mentally ill. There are normal people here too, believe it or not.
>>
>>25098260
Yeah, I was seeing a guy from here.

We were having sex and I asked him to stop and he didn't. He was calling me a retard and a stupid bitch etc and I wasn't enjoying it, I was pinned down so I couldn't breath. After I asked for a fourth time he stopped and pretended he hadn't realised I asked him to stop and cuddled me. When I explained that I can't get pleasure from being pinned down in that way he told me it can't always be all about me. When I said ok shall we try again he told me it was too late I'd already ruined it and he can't just get turned on. on demand and if I tried to make him turned on now it wouldn't work because I'm selfish. When I eventually got agitated with this conversation and said "I have a right to a say in what is done to my body" he got mad. He told me then that I was more trouble than I'm worth, that he's sick of me and would be leaving. I said ok and went to have a shower.

Came out of shower and he's still there claiming he is going to eat his food he'd just had delivered and needed to charge his phone.

What ensued was two hours of him switching from trying to hug me to shouting at me for not wanting to be hugged, me panicking, him generally being threatening, then crying when he realised I didn't want to see him/wanted him gone. He tried to convince me that I was to blame for what happened and that I am melodramatic but I tried my best to be as calm/kind/reasonable as possible and raised my voice slightly only once.

Tried to tell me he'd only leave and stop shouting at me if I hugged him/slept with him/told me I loved him.

Eventually submitted so he would leave, later that night he finished with me because I said I thought I was too good for him and blamed me for everything that happened and said I was like dr jekyll and mr hide.

Got a few messages asking for money to be paid back to him for all meals he'd paid for £17.50 - which I paid back. Then abuse and accusations.

tl;dr some of them are psychos
>>
>>25098415
Jesus... rip with his future relationships.
>>
>>25098415
The worst thing is that even after that, I feel like I'd prefer to meet a guy from 4chan than someone from a dating app or website.
>>
>>25098409
The context favors people who aren't as well-balanced as average, that's all. Sure there can be people who are average, or better, but internet anonymous forum favors worse. S'all I'm saying, we don't disagree.
>>
>>25098430
Same. just some are much more interesting.
>>
>>25098427
he'd just got out of a 4 year relationship with a girl and the way he described things she completely went cold on him and shut him out of her life entirely. I really don't blame her. As soon as I was in his bad books though he spoke well of her and claimed I was nothing like her as if it was a bad thing.

He was extremely demanding and unreasonable so I really feel for the next girl. Terrifying when he didn't get his own way.

This happened a week ago and I still struggle to sleep and have constant anxiety.
>>
I love how this post
>>25098415
was right after this one
>>25098409
>There are normal people here too, believe it or not.

The point isn't missed, there are normal people. The timing was just funny.
>>
>>25098444
Indeed. The normal people do hang out on other boards and threads than /soc/ hookups. So yes, most of /soc/ posters are probably damaged in some way, though not all are. On some other 4chan boards people are quite normal.
>>
I met a great girl on here that I know would meet up, but because of certain complications it can't happen. But we talk constantly and I'm head over heels for her.

>>25098439
I'm curious, how long have you been in the LDR before you decided to actually meet?
>>
yes, i fucked her right in the pussy and she was crazy as FUCK

>>25098415
tbf you sound like an autismo girl that has a hard time saying no.
>>
>>25098469
We actually decided to meet before we got together haha... we have been together for about a week now (yup pretty new) but have been talking for about 2 months.
>>
>>25098415
I just wanna say, I had a similar experience except I was the guy, it wasn't that I had her pinned down but I was horny and I didn't know if she was, because she was very shy. But when I tried to put it in, she wasn't very wet yet so it was hurting her.

Now in hindsight I should have probably stopped, but you know I was horny, so instead I slowed down, trying to get her more in the mood, but she didn't want to be eaten out, which I'm all for doing whenever my girl wants. But anyways it still kind of hurt her just slower, and she remembered it weeks after, that I didn't stop although she only told me once, and eventually she attributes it to me not turning her on anymore, even though sec had gone fine in the past. But yea it sucks when a guy doesn't take stop for stop. I think at long as you were being reasonable and told him to change positions or something, he should have.

But I can also understand him not being able to get it up after you having to stand up for yourself, it can be embarrassing, and a lot of guys already struggle with getting it up due to stage fright, myself included. Any thing embarrassment related, like not being able to get it in right away can kill it for me, or just noticing something in not comfortable with.

Tl'dr
I guess what I'm saying is I've been there, I can see why he didn't want to keep having sex, it's not your fault, he should have stopped though, but horniness makes a person dense, so you have to be specific with what he should do.

In other news of you see this reply in looking to get back out there, and talk to people and you seem normal and like a decent person. Do you live anywhere near NYC? Since I'm done with ldr's don't have to meet anytime soon though
>>
Met a fellow /b/ro back in like 2010 who lived like 25 minutes north of me in Washington while I was in Portland. Local thread turned into a nostalgia session before we exchanged digits that night.

He came down and picked me up, drove up to his place and got baked/drunk as fuck and played video games all night until I passed out on his couch.

He drove me back the next day with a drink to-go on the way back. Really cool, funny motherfucker. I think his name was Josh.

If you're reading this dude, thanks for the hospitality man!
>>
>>25098525
Hey, it doesn't sound like you were unfair in that situation and I can see where you're coming from.

honestly it wasn't that he didn't stop, it's that when I asked to do other things he refused and said I was being selfish.

I guess context is everything, there were loads of other things within that situation that made it weird and abusive.

Example; I said I wanted to be able to touch my clit and I couldn't because of how he pinned me down and he said "you and your fucking clit".

Even that I forgave, it was the mental torment and anger from him when I said what I do and don't like afterwards.
>>
>>25098552
Omg that's the opposite for me honestly, I will go out of my way to make sure the girls enjoying it. What kind of narcissist calls a girl selfish in bed, when guys cum everytime and girls struggle with it
>>
>>25098558
I don't know, he had a way of turning everything around so that he was a victim and the other person was either inconsiderate or attacking him.

He tried to make out that I should entirely submit to doing things that bring me no pleasure and in return he would sometimes let me/help me orgasm. I said that I don't see why we couldn't find a way for both people to enjoy it at the same time and he told me that if I always had it my way it would be boring and that I should essentially do what he asked. I said that I have a say in what happens to my body and that made him completely switch on me.

I have never ever had someone suggest or say I am boring in bed before, I'm usually really open, enthusiastic and up for new things (even if I don't orgasm).

But this was a situation where I was uncomfortable, in pain and unable to orgasm because he wouldn't let me touch myself and wouldn't touch me...

It's just so weird. He spent two hours after trying to convince me I was the one in the wrong and later told me I'd been emotionally abusive to him. When he shouted at me and wouldn't leave.

sorry to tl;dr but writing it out helps me make sense of things.
>>
I met my boyfriend on /b/ in 2008. We're still together.
>>
>>25098578
I don't want to take over this thread, but I want to keep talking to you, is there anywhere, you'd like to keep talking out our confusing relationship problems?

Um, Im this guy btw, idk how to keep the same ID >>25098525
>>25098558
>>
Way back when /soc/ first started meet a girl in an AIM thread. She wanted me to go over and rape her. I chickened out at the last moment. I saw her at a Target about a half year later. She looked even better in person. She was being super sketchy at the time when I was talking to her online. We had coffee but never meet/did anything after that.
>>
>>25098260
Was in an LDR with someone I met on /soc/ for 1.5 years, have met a couple other people from /soc/ irl too. Generally if you get along well, it isn't awkward for very long the first time you meet.

Being in an LDR I was nervous the first time I met because I wanted all our 'firsts' to be memorable or at least well executed so there wasn't any spaghetti, but I think it's best to just enjoy the moment. You're finally able to physically touch someone you have a great deal of affection towards, just ride the wave.

>>25098430
>I feel like I'd prefer to meet a guy from 4chan than someone from a dating app or website.
>>25098409
>There are normal people here too, believe it or not.
>>25098437
>The context favors people who aren't as well-balanced as average, that's all.

These.

I don't think there's a common thread that binds everyone that visits 4chan, but I would say that there's a certain predisposition. I think for people who have been regularly coming here over the years, as other websites have eclipsed 4chan in popularity and ease of use and fun and everything else, there's still something about 4chan that draws us here and binds us together.
>>
I have so many stories about people I've met from /soc/, since I'm basically a NEET with a social streak.

>met best friend of 8 years on /soc/. he saved me from an overdose.
>had multiple one night stands, including one where a girls dad came home in the middle of it and caught us
>had a real relationship that lasted about a year off of an ideal mate thread, was a very happy time for me

i've been on /soc/ since it started and i'm an old fuck tho lol
>>
>>25098578
>>25098596
uhhhh, the next interesting rapesituation is about to appear on the horizon.
>>
>>25098596
Sorry, I don't really feel like talking to anyone new right now. I'm nowhere near NYC I'm from the UK.

>>25098626
top kekkles
>>
I met some guys from 4chan once to go to Comiket in Tokyo

Also met another guy from a different board and woke up in a Japanese hospital at 3AM
>>
ha, i like these fucked up stories. never met anyone from chan, living in bumfuck nowhere doesn't help.

>>25098633
>top kekkles
right?
>>25098655
>and woke up in a Japanese hospital at 3AM
details.
>>
>>25098663
>hit some Izakayas
>couple of beers down
>go to supermarkets, grab some more drinks, walk around shooting pictures (/p/)
>looking for all you can drink place
>guy in the red light district (we were pretty drunk at this point) tells us he knows a place
>something like 70$ entry fee but all you can drink for 2 hours
>turns out it's a brothel
>two hookers sit next to us and start touching us
>tell them to fuck off we only want the drinks
>realize they're not gonna get any money out of us and just go back to the couch and sleep
>all you can drink is only straight whiskey or Shouchu
>still drink couple of glasses
>???
>wake up in hospital, no idea what happened or how I got there
>sneak my way out through the backdoor and drive home

was a fun night overall
>>
I've met two different girls from soc.
Had some awesome sex and I'm still seeing one of them now.

Probably everyone posting here is slightly fucked up in some way. But things can still go pretty well - hopefully end up with everyone being less fucked up afterwards.
>>
>>25098685
well that soudns like a pretty fucking fun night as long as you got to get through it without harm.
>>
>>25098633
ayy, I'm from UK too.
>>
>>25098718
nice, what region?
>>
>>25098776
east sussex, you?
>>
>>25098824
mids!
>>
Shbhebwkwgevejw I cant wait to meet youuuu!
>>
>>25098887
cghndhngxb, can't wait to finally fuck.
>>
>>25098415
This is exactly why I never met up with the guy I met from here.

That sounds horrible. Sorry you had to deal with that ass
>>
>>25098325
>>25098341
Rather not talk about it. Let's just say seasonal depression is a bitch.
>>
Man /soc/ created more irl hookups and relationships than I would have ever thought.
>>
Had a relationship with a girl I met on a Skype thread from Germany for a year and a half.

It's been four years since we broke up, and I can't seem to find anyone to meet up with nearby,
dudes or girls alike.

Living in Belgium sucks giant horse-cock.
>>
>>25098501
You're fucking retarded. If you think someone asking someone to stop 4 times is being autistic and having a hard time saying no, you must have downs.
>>
>>25098578
That's called being emotionally abusive or manipulative. Very common to make the person feel like the victim and feel bad if you know anything about unstable people or abusive ones.
>>
>>25101003
I know. That tactic has been a feature throughout my life, in both my parental relationships and a couple of romantic ones. It's a tactic I recognise but I'm very vulnerable to it.

It's really my own fault for not being more careful.

I've met some wonderful, kind, sweet people, but when I meet the wrong sort I think I'm more tolerant than I should be because on some level it seems normal.
>>
>>25101203
Sometimes it has nothing to do with being careful. I mean, sure, you should to take care of yourself, but this isn't your fault. I would definitely try to find some coping mechanisms for emotional/mental abuse so you aren't as vulnerable to it. You should protect yourself and definitely start being aware of what boundaries are okay and not okay. Please take care anon, what happened isn't right, and you should be treated well!
>>
>>25098260
Met up twice with two different girls from here.
It was LDR, somewhat far too.
First girl lived 5 hours away by bus and we spent half a day together.
Second girl lived a bit further, and we spent a day together and slept together in a hotel room.

No sex or anything like that happened and none of them were interested in me afterwards...
>>
>>25098260
met a girl a couple years back in a snapchat thread on /b/, we dated for a bit (ld), met several times, she was pretty dope
>>
>>25101552
>sleep together in a hotel room together
>don't have sex
I hope you realize this is why they lost interest
>>
Hooked up with 4 seperate brits. All hookup fun, and one was a threesome. Didn't expect either of them to show for it, nut yeah... A lot of fun was had!
>>
I am both really scared and very excited to finally get to meet him. I have never met an LDR from a different country before.
>>
I met my ex-boyfriend on /soc/ about three years ago. We were together for about two and a half years, and eventually lived together as well. Our relationships had a lot of ups and downs. We loved each other and there were a lot of really fun times, but we argued a lot and enabled each other's bad habits. I'm grateful the relationship happened, because I learned a lot, however I'm still hurting from the whole thing ending.

In hindsight, I know it's potentially dangerous to meet up with someone you have only been in touch with online. I would recommend you bring a friend along, or at least meet in a public place when you do decide to meet in person. All that aside, I hope you two have a wonderful time.
>>
>>25101791
Eh maybe but it was only with one girl. I'm just too shy and nervous, i told her as much before we met and she said it's ok.
>>
File: smiling orange.jpg (13KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
smiling orange.jpg
13KB, 300x279px
I'm twenty five and republican so I don't blend in with most of the Facebook-lite retards here.
>>
>>25103883
well aren't you so edgy
>>
>>25101830
I'm interested - how did you set up a threesome from a soc thread?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.