[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true some grilles are solely attracted only to intelligence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_occaaytW1U1uw7j2uo1_1280.jpg (292KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_occaaytW1U1uw7j2uo1_1280.jpg
292KB, 960x1280px
Is it true some grilles are solely attracted only to intelligence or is it only the latest cruel media lie?
>>
File: ss (2017-04-02 at 02.34.36).png (35KB, 550x348px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-02 at 02.34.36).png
35KB, 550x348px
>>
>>25097969
If your intelligence grants you money, success and confidence to leech off of yeah.
>>
>>25097969
There are billions of women so some are, but for a majority it's intelligence among other things. Well, a majority of the ones worth being interested, anyway. It manifests itself in a lot of ways, like humor, observations, that sort of thing, not like dropping your IQ in a conversation.
>>
No fucking shit you dingus
>>
Kind of
He has to be at least a 6 or 7 though
>>
>>25098445
this, I'd even go a 5.
>>
>>25097969
The last girl I slept with straight out told me I'm not that attractive but I have an amazing personality. It's not the most unheard-of thing, but your personality has to be on-point.
>>
>>25097969
For me personally if you're a good/decent person with a well developed personality and intelligent, and are willing to accept and love me and deal with certain things, and aren't obese to the point of being unable to move or super serious health issues (fat is fine, but when you can't walk around or are going to die in 5 years that's a problem). also must take care of oneself. Being ugly is fine in the sense of genetics and whatnot, but I want you to be clean and presentable. That's what's important to me, looks are at the bottom of the list.
>>
>tfw 9/10, 6'4", fit, 132 IQ
Being attracted to intelligence has guaranteed me a life of loneliness.
>>
its a huge thing. im slightly better than average looking, but i sleep with more girls than my friends cause i read a lot and sound like an encyclopedia. theres ups and downs to it, cause im awkward as fuck and cant hold conversations so beyond casual hookups/fuckbuddys i havent been in many relationships
>>
>>25097969

It's a little more complicated than that. Women tend to be attracted to men who are witty and humorous. So long as they're confident. Women don't tend to be attracted to sniveling nerds.
>>
>>25097969
It's not, but it sounds really good so some women will repeat it ad infinitum. In the first place, if you're stupid, it's not like you can tell who's intelligent and who isn't.
>>
I have this issue as well but I feel it extends past relationships into even just hanging out with someone. I'm by no means the most intelligent person but I do prefer intellectual conversions to "wanna drink a beer in the back of my truck? "
>>
>>25097969

It's more about signalling, "I'm smart" or at least, "I want to be an intellectual" than it is genuine attraction.

I've seen a couple of these fads come and go, and people (both sexes) blather on about their type... and yet end up with the exact same type of people.

>>25099764

"I'm a nerd... about pop culture!" And then you see a bunch of Beautiful People in Williamsburg going to the same bars and dating the same people as always, and telling each other how smart they are.

When someone who's genuinely brilliant shows up, like a particle physicist or something, there's always some excuse for why she's attracted to the innumerate but handsome guy in the chic clothes who got that writing gig one time at The Atlantic instead.

This is nothing new. People fool themselves about what they think they're attracted to all the time. And when you think about it, why would you ever want to be (or go out with) someone who was really that one dimensional, anyway? A good gf/bf has to be good in many ways. If you overconstrain the problem by insisting on them being one of a very rare group mostly afflicted with social conditions of various kinds, then nobody would go out with anybody. Much better to do what you were going to do anyway and just call it smart.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.