[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /soc/ quick question. have any of you ever received money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pil14-leaner-legs1.jpg (197KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
pil14-leaner-legs1.jpg
197KB, 2000x1125px
hi /soc/

quick question. have any of you ever received money for cam/pics? i did for the first time today and i'm not sure how to feel about it. anyone free to discuss??? would you pay to see a personalised show??? am i an ultimate ho?
>>
>>25096450
whoring yourself out is about as mainstream as it gets, if you've got it flaunt it.

people put themselves through college by stripping, doing private shows online is hardly much different (except it probably doesn't pay as well as stripping).
>>
>>25096450
congratulations
you've graduated into a whore
the only men you'll be able to attract are
chads who'll fuck you and dump you
and Betas who'll gladly accept you
after you've grown too old lost your looks
and found you can't whore yourself out anymore.

but the men you really wanted to settle down with
won't touch you with a 10 foot pole
>>
Don't listen to any mans fucking opinion on what you want to do. Especially that guy above he has some woman hating issues, he probably got cheated on or some shit. It all depends on how you would feel doing it. You can get moderators to get rid of inappropriate shit. But if your the type of girl who can start to rely on male attention for self esteem then stay away. If you don't have a problem with nudity then you can just block out who's watching and whatever they are doing. I did some cramming but realised I just felt like too many people were seeing me as just an object, why not start a business like getting a food stall or working behind a bar. You'll get more confidence xxx hope this helps
>>
>>25096526
you are just the sweetest, and totally right. desu it just fell into my lap, and theres no nudity which is great for me. did it really start to affect you? not worth it in the end? idk i just wanted to see what other people thought, can't really ask my friends and family ha xx
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.