[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New New York thread. Post a/a/l, what you look like, and what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8731.png (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8731.png
9KB, 252x200px
New New York thread. Post a/a/l, what you look like, and what you're looking for. Pls no contact fagging.
>>
I'm 18/f/Saratoga
I'm a chubby girl with no gag reflex.
Looking to suck a guy off and never talk again. Kik:rednasa
>>
bump

ITT no posts from the real ny area =/
just the boonies
>>
19/m/Syracuse
Just to talk
>>
The real ny is not the city NYC is as and dune that needs to be washed away for the better of man kind
>>
29m/brooklyn
already chillin in bed, but i might be convinced to hang out if someone is near by
>>
>>25096910
False NYC is literally the best part of NY that, the Adirondacks, and the falls.
>>
long island (nassau) 21/m

It'd be sweet if there was a chick nearby, I wanted to go out tonight, but rain

On a separate note, tinder in NY sucks, I feel like the kind of people who post a million matches would do shit here
>>
>>25096933
I haven't used it in awhile and I dunno about Nassau, but in NYC its amazing. The only place I ever had an easier time was going to DC and putting in my profile "just visiting and want to have fun for the weekend."
>>
>>25096943
NYC has gotta be filled with even more fakes than I get already, and my distance is set to like 15 miles

I wonder if they blacklist profiles and if so why, because the amount of fakes I get vs real accounts is stupid. The newest trend is girls with "send me 5$ and see what happens" as their bios lmao
>>
>>25096947
Damn that is some bullshit. In Brooklyn, I just put my distance down to minimum and it was usually hard to run out of women to scroll through
>>
>>25096910

The only thing that needs to be washed out is minorities in NYC.

yes theres lots of ugly whites but lets be honest most minorities especially minority men and black women do not look good.
>>
>>25096973
Ehhh fuck off cunt. Some of the highest performing firms in corporate have minorities in top positions. Hell, miss America was a minority. But the shitshow of kissless virgins on soc can't possibly understand that.
>>
30/716/m
>>
24/m/Suffolk 631

Im 6', skinny, mediumish length hair.

I really like older women, but its no requirement

Kik: NY_Knux
>>
22/f/nyc
Anybody know their way around the gym and could help me out. I have a blink membership where I can take someone with me.
Whatsapp: cartoon cartoons
>>
>>25098788
Can't find you.
>>
>>25099338
Whats yours? My whatsapp is working fine
>>
>>25096201

Brooklyn, NYC

kik: unscot

Let's drink.
>>
516 or NYC
looking for someone to cuck me or punch me in the face
>>
28/m/nyc
Kik: Thebluerogue1
Just looking for friends, maybe some gaming buddies. Don't care about your background.
>>
>>25099637
Cant find you dude.
>>
>>25099658
My bad, take out the 1 lol
>>
23/m/212 uptown manhattan
kik: ezlol
women (trans women included) preferred, but anyone is fine
>>
>>25099557
516 here, I'll gladly cuck you
>>
>>25099754
Got a kik or skype?
>>
27/m/718 looking for F
>>
19/M/Bi looking for a hookup buddy, could be a one time thing or a regular thing. looking for girls or guys around my age.
kik: justsorandomlmao
From Brooklyn, Ny (718)
>>
>>25100562
Kik: Dirk_Diggler96
>>
>>25100646
I'm looking for girls, idiot.
>>
>>25100652
Kek, you gotta be more specific, what if I can rope a girl into this?
>>
>>25100652
> girls in a non-nyc ny thread
>>
>>25101715
>girls in ANY meetup thread actually meeting up and not just posting for attention
>>
>>25096973
what the hell are you talking about?

one of the best things about NYC is that it's a melting pot
>>
>>25101715
>girls in an NYC thread
>>
19 m looking for m or f Brooklyn close to bridges
>>
>>25096924
everything above is straight up trash
NYC should just succeed from upper new york. Most of those towns used to have industries now theyre all dead
>>
>>25101719
The quality of guys in nyc threads is crap.
too much minorities, and low quality white guys (fat, facial hair, weird head shapes)
>>
>>25102853
All of New York is important. NYC provides NYC, and upstate provides farming, prisons, universities, beautiful nature, and our beloved NYC drinking water.
>>
>>25102855
awfully judgmental there
>>
any westchester tops wanna fuck a decent looking bottom?
>>
23, white male, manhattan

lf friends and/or cute girl to take on dates to awesome restaurants
>>
19/Male/bi
From the Bronx
Down for anything
Kik is Thatbiguy79
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.