[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contact Thread. Post a description about yourself, who you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1943.png (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1943.png
19KB, 300x300px
Contact Thread. Post a description about yourself, who you're looking for, and where to contact you. I'll start below.
>>
File: IMG_0907.jpg (63KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0907.jpg
63KB, 635x635px
>ASL
18/M/U.S.
>Orientation
Straight
>Favorite Books
1984, The Road, To Kill A Mockingbird, Of Mice and Men, etc. I'm working on reading more so I can expand my tastes. With that said, don't take my book choices to seriously lol.
>Favorite Music
I like everything, if I'm being honest. Some bands/artists I like: Captain Beefheart, Jandek, Can, Black Sabbath, Bathory, Darkthrone, György Ligeti, Zoogz Rift, Black Flag, Minutemen, The Gun Club, The Flamin' Groovies, The Byrds, Sun Ra, John Coltrane, etc. etc.
>Favorite Movies/T.V. Shows
Clockwork Orange, Silence of the Lambs, The Dead Poet Society, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Home Movies, Rick and Morty, Mission Hill, Clone High, South Park, etc.
>Hobbies
Playing Guitar, Making Music, Drawing, Writing, etc.
>What you're looking for
Really just more people to talk to, to be honest. Gender/Sex doesn't matter.
>What you're not looking for
/pol/, assholes, anything sexual from anyone with a dick, etc. I don't mind certain sexual stuff with random females, just don't expect nudes of any sort considering we barely know each other. This is assuming, that /soc/ femanons are just as horny as the menanons lol.
>Text/Mic/Voice
Yes/Maybe/Maybe
>Random fact about yourself
I once broke my arm by tripping over a blanket when I was three years old. That's also the only time I've ever broken a bone haha.
>Skype/Discord/Steam
Skype is "jesus chris"
Discord is "BanksOfBanks#3304"
You're probably better off finding me on my Skype, but use whichever one you prefer.

>pic is me, old pic but I look the same. beard is longer now.
>>
>>25095387
also don't add me to any skype groups pls
>>
>A/S/L
25/m/Canada

>Sexual Orientation
Straight

>Relationship Status
Single

>Text/Mic/Cam
y/n/n

>Music
I will listen too just about anything from rock, classic rock, pop, some country and even a bit of classical.

>Books
I like reading horror novels from Stephan King, John Saul and Dean Koontz. I will also read some Tom Clancy from time to time.

>Shows/Movies
My favorite shows have been TWD, FTWD, Dexter, Breaking Bad, That Seventies Show, Big Bang Theory and a few other boredom fillers.

>Vidya
FPS, action/adventure, survival and RPGs mostly with the occupational racing or flying sim.

>Are you interested in Skype groups?
Not usually.

>What languages do you speak?
English

>What are you looking for?
I looking to talk to females only atm as there is a massive shortage of them in my life. Casual conversations about daily events, movies, music, funny youtube vids and the like.

>What are you NOT looking for?
Not looking to talk to guys or have discussions about political views, hate, racism or religion.

>Contact Info

Leave a small message about yourself in the invite and lets see what happens.
>>
Kik: 5outhPaw
Orientation: Strsight
Looking for: nudes, will also return in the end
>>
26 / M / MD (US) / Hetrosexual

Just looking for a chat partner, I enjoy good conversation. I read obsessively, 2 - 5 books per week depending. I've been a Dom and in the Kink scene for a long time, but I'm not fishing for pictures or a sub. I'm very interested in studying medicine and have some other odd hobbies.

Just please no dick pictures, in either direction, though both men and women are welcome to contact me.

Mostly just looking for someone to chat with, perhaps we might share some similar interests. I do like shorter women (I'm 6'3, I prefer under 5'9 or so, obviously there are exceptions.) Doesn't really matter though, mostly looking for someone to kill some time with and talk.

>>
>A/S/L
20,Male,England
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes to all three
>Favorite Music
Anything from Post Punk to Indie Rock to EDM to Heavy stuff
>Favorite Movies
Kickass 1 and 2, The Raid,Sinister,Spirited away,The Hateful Eight,Deadpool,Gone Girl,Hardcore Henry,
>Favorite TV Shows
Breaking Bad,Hannibal,Game of Thrones,The Office,Daredevil, Stranger Things
>Favorite Vidya
Bioshock series,Metal Gear Series,Gears of war series,Borderlands 2, Overwatch,Rocket League,Risk of Rain,The Hitman Series,Hotline Miami,DOOM (2016),Telltales The Walking Dead,Mafia 3
>Interests
Media,Editing,Going to local concerts,Art,Listening to new artists and bands
>What boards do you use?
/mu/ /soc/
>Are you a NEET?
Nope
>What languages do you speak?
English,Spanish,French,
>What are you looking for?
Friendships, Interesting conversations,People to share common interests with. Friendly and polite people. People to play online games with also would be nice since i have been playing a lot of Overwatch recently.
>What are you not looking for?
Sexual antics and odd people
>Contact Info
Dale515100
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.