[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I've been feeling really depressed ever since my wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1490981166109.jpg (41KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490981166109.jpg
41KB, 720x719px
Guys, I've been feeling really depressed ever since my wife left me and kidnapped my kids and took them to France. Do you guys think I still have a pretty nice face and can get woman? What would you rate me?
>>
>>25094827
>kidnapped my kids
Jesus fucking christ, what's the story behind that?

>you guys think I still have a pretty nice face
Yeah, but I'm a thirty year old guy who looks like a homeless person, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.
>>
Well she was French and our marriage was going pretty bad, so I moved out, next thing I know she's serving me divorce papers and taking my kids to France.
>>
>>25094832
Well does that really mean kidnapping? Is she being some kind of an unreasoanble twat and denying you, at the very least, skyping your kids? Unless you ended your marriage on real bad terms, plane tickets aren't all that expensive anymore (GB -> NY is like 250€), so while it sucks major ass, maybe you can mitigate it somewhat.
>>
It ended really bad. She won't even let me Skype them, she says they don't want to Skype me but I know that bitch is telling them they don't.
>>
>>25094848
Not going to pretend to know how that feels, but going by some of my friends who have kids it must feel like being stabbed in the heart. How many kids did you two have?
>>
>>25094827
shave
>>
3 kids. AND SHE TOOK MY FUCKING LITTLE ANGELS AWAY FROM ME. I wish I could turn into bagool from sinister and have my kids kill her.
>>
I need more rates guys
>>
>>25094859
Well shit, not be harbinger of bad news, but maybe it's time to swallow your pride and, even if she's the one that fucked up, try to work it out with her, for the sake of the kids. Kids turn out all kinds of fucked up if they grow up without a father.
If they're real young maybe they really have no interest in talking to some old guy who they don't remember, but maybe you guy reason with her to talk about you more, so they want to Skype with you or something.
>>
I didn't come here for a fucking lecture punk. Wtf do you know about raising kids
>>
>>25094888
Pretty much been a father figure for my nephew for the past 6 years, since his real father died.

Tbh talk to your ex and realize neither you nor her are the ones the most important now.

Oh, also 'bout 8/10 on the >>25094827, but I'm partial to beards.
>>
>>25094893
Fuck yeah thanks for the high rate senpai
>>
>>25094897
So, uh... what's the boy/girl ration with your kids, and how old are they?
>>
>>25094902
Are you some kind of fucking pedo
>>
>>25094902
Got two girls one boy. They're all under 10
>>
GIVE ME MORE RATES
>>
>>25094903
No.
>>25094906
Well then talk to her.
>>25094926
Nah.
>>
>>25094940
I don't want to talk about my kids anymore. I want to talk about my face and if the ladies will bang it. You're really pressing my buttons and I'm warning you I've got a real temper.
>>
File: IMG_1490985909115.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490985909115.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
Here's me clean shaven
>>
>>25094973
Grow the beard back. And think of your children. Not of sloots you want to bang.
>>
Fucking weirdo, I bet the kids are in a safer place now
>>
Fuck you faggots
>>
what country do you live in?
>>
>>25094827
Find a good attorney ASAP
>>
You mean after you killed your wife and kids
>>
>>25095001
If the way you're behaving now is any indication, your kids are probably better off without you.
>>
>>25094973
I bet your ex was a fat trailer trash kind of female huh, no self-respecting chick would actually fuck you. What a terrible face and awful personality.
>>
>>25094969
Saying you've got a real temper doesn't mean much on the internet.

Also how fucking old are you? You look like thirty in OP but in the shaven one you look like you're still a teenager.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.