[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey ya'll this is gonna be my new bread for tonight. Im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 16

File: high yall.png (4MB, 1888x1798px) Image search: [Google]
high yall.png
4MB, 1888x1798px
Hey ya'll this is gonna be my new bread for tonight. Im gonna be dumping my album, and we can still play request for digits but im not gonna be recording or editing tonight. So any request in this thread will be delivered later. Im still finishing up some editing, but ive gotten the process streamlined so all pics from last night should be dumped within the hour.As always feel free to share your own naught pics, or talk about whatever druggy, violent, or sexy things you like to do for fun.
>>
File: electric dab.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
electric dab.gif
3MB, 600x338px
so last nite was was really lazy so i needed to be punished.
>>
ayyyyy its a new hidy thread, there goes my night. rn I playing vidyas so I'll be busy for a while, hopefully this thread gets more anons this time

can't wait for the dump
>>
File: dabbin.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
dabbin.gif
4MB, 600x338px
sorry the conversion site is being a mother fucker.
It fucked the first gif i posted up it was way shorter than i expected i had a lot of clips selected to upload to the conversion site but it looks like they were all going to be too long for them to fit under the post data limit even under maximum compression. Im having to go back to i movie again to shorten all of the clips i selected to convert.
>>
File: a good enough punishment..gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
a good enough punishment..gif
4MB, 600x338px
so as i was saying i was being really naughty. so i found a couple ways to punish myself.
>>
well I got done getting made at some 3D polygons, I'm ready for whatever you got OP
>>25090840
which site are you using anyways, it might just be better to get a gif-making program since you get betta options, or just photoshop tho its kinda a bitch to get a hand of gifs but they come out good and you can compress them
and damn I was going to say try webms but your on da apple swag
>>
>>25090854
>that taser
holy shit have you used that before? I-want I-want to see you use that but idk how'll that go down

butt flogged ass is a goddamn must OP
>>
File: IMG_20160110_224244247.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160110_224244247.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
and I'll drop this old pic since you said we could
>>
File: a dab'll do ya.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
a dab'll do ya.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>25090862
ez gif im just kinda bad with computers, no i haven't used it on anyone else b4
>>
>>25090884
lol that anticipation for that zap, your gifs look pretty god damn meaty tbqh, if you can lower the rbg color you could prob make it them longer
kek it looks low volt so I guess it'll be safe on your ass next.....wink wink
>>
So the tazer was a bit much given it was my first time, but damn was it fun. I still needed to be punished somehow so it would sink in, thats when my grandfathers old can came in handy
>>
File: count your strikes.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
count your strikes.gif
4MB, 600x338px
>>25090928
sorry forgot the gif
>>
>>25090931
lel well first try wensday but maybe taser play is a two person job. but that does look fun tho that looked like a taser you'd use on a raccon or something.

I like the cane play butt I think spanking your ass with the curved side would fill that vode, but lool your dressed to do a show tone
>and that cable going down to your ass huuuuuuuung hope its a vibe
>>
>>25090646
Tranny/sissy + smoking = literal cancer^2
>>
>>25090951
okay mom
>>
>>25090960
If my son dressed like a tranny, I'd disown him.
>>
>>25090966
poor kid
>>
>>25090969
Lol, you were probably disowned, why you're on this site. Go back to sucking cock in glory holes. Sissy's are usually attractive, you remind me of the ugly bartender from shrek
>>
>>25090966
what a waste of the dubs
>>
>>25090973
dude i feel sorry that your so miserable you need to try and spread it around. fix your grammar, get references that people actualy know for your insults, and please for the love of god use condoms.
>>
File: wrap_it_up.gif (3MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
wrap_it_up.gif
3MB, 512x384px
>>25090973
yo B wrap that shit up already, your on soc. anons gonna post what anons not like
>>
>>25090931
btw this gif got cut short n i must have made a mistake
>>
guys im gonna slow the pace ive been dumping even more. There will be plenty more to come but, ive been trying to rush to much and its caused me to fuck up twice so, just keep patient, and there wiil be more comming soon
>>
>>25090986
>>25090993
shit happens OP you just need to find your flow when it comes to making them and those magic settings. Id say drop the res but 600 seems alright or find another gif site, you could try makeagif.com
but I think I'm going to roll a blunt in the mean time, god speed hidy
>>
and random bump for OP's bruised white ass
>>
Hey i remember you from sunday night
>>
god damn that thread was made on sunday? where did the week go. And im still being patient LOOK I'm patient, well I will be once I'm high
>>
File: justcanthideit.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
justcanthideit.gif
4MB, 600x338px
So i skipping past the counting bits and some thigh work for now.that stuff is just trickier to edit.
Im about to show you anons why I was so exited to start the lighting round.
>>
File: lefthand lightnig roundpart1.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
lefthand lightnig roundpart1.gif
4MB, 600x338px
The first few stung pretty bad ;P
>>
File: lefthandlightnigroundpart2.gif (5MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
lefthandlightnigroundpart2.gif
5MB, 600x338px
in the middle of the round my ass felt like it was searing over a fire, but
>>
File: lefthandlightninground3.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
lefthandlightninground3.gif
4MB, 600x338px
by the end i couldn't deny i liked it,
fuck i craved it.
>>
Whrlp noe i'm high after coimng back inside, and OP delivers, but what if I got to high tp fap?

>>25091083
cuuuuuuuuute
>>
>>25090877
oh snap drawanon?!
>>
>>25091107
aw thanks senpai.
the right hand lightning round shoudn't take to long to edit.
>>
>>25091088
I think I say the moment when that fire stated burning red hot like your ass, and dubs
>>25091090
and the climax at the end is hot looked like your were already looking for something bigger for the next round

>>>25091109
who's that?
>>
>>25091110
you got that last set out all togheter, I think you got it
>>
>>25091114
If im right i got him to draw bowser last time
>>
>>25091122
Do I look like someone you know?
>>
File: righthandlightningroundpart1.gif (5MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
righthandlightningroundpart1.gif
5MB, 600x338px
so of course I eagerly started the second lighting round;)
>>
File: righthandlightningroundpart2.gif (4MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
righthandlightningroundpart2.gif
4MB, 600x338px
it really hurt this time.
>>
it almost hurt as good as the last round.
>>
File: uwu.jpg (199KB, 1550x2048px) Image search: [Google]
uwu.jpg
199KB, 1550x2048px
>>25091114
>>25091122
think you are this anon >>25090652
same color and filename matches!
>>
>>25091160
>>25091170
>>25091175
well damn i almost feel bad watching all rgat kinda. pretty great set

>>25091198
I guess so but im not that tall. and pic u linked was taken later so.

that guy probably has a camera like mine
>>
im go ing to bed ill post the rest as soon as I can.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.