[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me Bros My missus is a bit of a bore in the bedroom...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6157.jpg (42KB, 220x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6157.jpg
42KB, 220x272px
Help me Bros

My missus is a bit of a bore in the bedroom... nothing out of the ordinary.
Vaginal sex does nothing for her. Swears that it never has, never will.
She's all about the clit but I'm like a bull at a gate and I just get her too excited that it's over sensitive.
I've made her squirt a couple of times but it's very, very difficult.

Only has one of those little lipstick vibes.
She's a great fuck but I want to take it to the next level.

I've been hanging for anal for ages but she's strictly off limits and not budging.
I've bought a Rabbit vibrator for us to use that she doesn't know about yet. But help me work out how I can fuck her in the poop chute. Hell I'll even take the rabbit up the ass if it gets me the mudslide!

Any advice?
>>
>>25090501
Start acting more dominant in the bedroom create a power dynamic use it as control buy her a plug tell her not asked her to wear it all day and take things from there
Quit being a bitch
>>
>>25090501
understand that your girlfriend has boundaries and if you aren't happy in your relationship, you can leave
>>
>>25090588
Not into the whole powerplay thing, I don't mind being a bit dominant but I don't want to push into buttplug territory.
>>
>>25090592
I can appreciate boundaries, but she's not even willing to try..
Dom/bdsm etc I consider pushing the boundary, but not anal which is basically considered normal in a Hetero relationship these days
>>
>>25090644
>but she's not even willing to try
that's what a boundary is, my dog
>>
>>25090638
Don't want to push into buttplug territory
Wants anal with an extremely inexperienced girl when it comes to it
Bruh you don't deserve anal
>>
Just want her to try it, once off...
Not train for it,
Just one night 'fuck me in the ass'

If she likes it, maybe it can turn into full on anal fetish stuff,
But if she doesn't like it I'm happy to respect that and not ask again.
>>
>>25090682
If she's not trained for it she's not going to like it especially since she thinks she won't like it
She'll be tense which will make it painful for her dumbass

Hell I bet you fuck her like a rabbit to which is why vaginal does nothing for her
>>
>>25090700
So I should just say
"Hey stick this little plug in your ass and walk around all day with it? We'll work up larger and larger til yoi feel we can comfortably fuck?"
>>
>>25090705
No if you want to go about it the hard way start complimenting her ass more often pay more attention to it start rubbing her asshole when you're fucking once shes into that stick it in then go from there every girls different you just have to be smooth about it charming read up on it brah use Google
My method is the Dom method so you'll have to find your own but she's gonna need a plug or muscle relaxers
>>
>>25090735
Stick your finger in that is one at first then two
>>
>>25090735
Tried the finger In the butt thing...
Start by gently thumbing her ass when fucking doggy and I asked if I could go more and she said no,
Now I can't even thumb it without her freaking oit
>>
>>25090749
You asked.. brah no don't ask just do if she says stop stop but for fuck sakes take charge you're a god damn man act like one
>>
>>25090735
>My method is the Dom method
>>25090772
>don't ask just do

this is why most people think doms are a fucking joke because of shit like this

>>25090749
op, your girlfriend has given you every single sign in the world that she isn't interested in anal at all in any capacity. if it's that important to you, end the relationship and find someone who is. otherwise, let it go
>>
>>25090501
Have a gay boy side piece then is all poop shoot
>>
>>25091601
And yet I've never had ops issue and have pushed plenty of limits with great results
I don't know what your definition of a Dom is but they're not all the same
Now quit reading shades of grey
>>
>>25091985
It's probably cause you only fish for the emotionally damaged girls that are so insecure you just have talk down to them to "make her do what I want"
Kek I think /soc/ drew a shittier image on the Dom culture rather than that crappy book.
>>
>>25091985
lmao 50 shades of grey is closer to what you're saying than being an actual dom

being a dom requires communication and respect, neither of which you have if you're doing things to a partner without asking their permission first
>>
>>25092485
When did I ever mention talking down or taking advantage of the emotionally unstable now quit projecting your imagination and read
Because according to you a Dom that takes charge is a joke idk who hurt you anon but get your shit together
>>
>>25092485
No shit And you don't ask for permission for every action first that's just what's the word eh contradicts the power dynamic idk
Also >>25092497
Is for>>25092466
>>
>>25092521
except you do need to ask permission. being a dom doesn't mean being a bully or taking advantage of another person. you still need to respect boundaries
>>
. a
>>
>>25092628
>>25090700
Are right. The rest of you are either are talking out of your asses and are virgins, or are rapey jerks. She is not interested in anything anal and has been 100% clear about it. Those of you telling him to "take charge" and just shove it in her ass when she is not prepared or emotionallu ready are basically telling him to rape her, which is absolutely the opposite of safe bdsm play. Consent is paramount in bdsm and you all are retards. OP, your girlfriend is simply not interested and it appears there is nothing you can do to change that besides breaking up or going to jail for raping her when you take these dumbasses' advice. Maybe you can let her pound your ass with a strap on if you need butt play so bad.
>>
>>25094418
You're amazing.
>>
>>25090501
You're a retarded and fucked up piece of shit. She made it clear how she feels, yet you can't think about her feelings and are still going for it. Also you want to fuck her in the ass without prepping? Are you fucking retarded? That'll either hurt, rip her asshole, both or more. God, people like you are autistic and retarded. You realize she, is you know, a person, right?
>>
>>25090501
My ex was just like that, nothing more than a fingertip in the ass when she was riding. She didn't enjoy oral and foreplay meant her stretching herself out with her fingers and getting it over with. Her cervix was shallow so I rarely actually fucked her, usually just felt bad cause it seemed like I was hurting her and often couldn't cum. Good luck man.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.